Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Virginia  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SilverStar
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Womens PicturesPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I find that men often lie about their marital/relationship status so that they can get a "piece" on the side. It disgusts me.
 VAPurr
Msg: 39
Womens Pictures
Posted: 10/15/2008 1:07:19 AM
I have a face shot as my first pic and the body shots later.

VAPurr
 Grider1
Msg: 43
Womens Pictures
Posted: 12/5/2008 8:57:33 AM
Photo are tricky to take sometimes.. I've learned to read profiles then look at pics because you can't base everything off a picture. If you ever saw the episode of Friends where no matter what Chandler does he makes the same weird face when trying to take a picture.......well that is me! I could look great and as soon as the camera comes out I make some sort of sneeze face or worse.
Unfortunately this site is filled with shallow women. (I'm sure guys are just as bad so chill.) Unless you have a photo that screams GQ cover model if you're guy you're not getting any interest. Look at the number of favorites on guy's profile compared to a woman's. A woman just needs a pulse and a photo and bam she's added to 50 favorites lists. I'm exaggerating a bit but not too much and that is so sad! I wish everyone a happy holiday season.
Just my two cents.
 safyrelpn
Msg: 48
Womens Pictures - skip the pics and meet in real life!
Posted: 7/25/2012 1:55:57 PM
I am one of those women without a picture, I just dont have one to share My computer crashed last month and I had to replace it lost all my pics in the process, at least. I dont feel comfortable talking to anyone who would start a conversation based on my looks! I myself am more likely to initiate a conversation with a guy who doesnt have a picture, looks arent important to me, I base my decision as to whether I will say hello on here on how they have worded their "About me" in their profile. I was very clear about my desires in mine as well as the fact I am disabled due to having had a massive stroke in 2010.
I'm not here trying to find LOVE just people to chat with I am often home on my own with no one but the dog and cats to talk to so online chat is often my connection to the world outside the 4 walls I call home. I am capable of driving but alot of the time my car is not available for me to drivI have found that alot of the pics guys post they are hiding their face behind sunglasses or their hands or they have a VERY idioyic expression those expressions make me think the guy lacks intelligence maybe its just that he is ok with the fact he looks like a complete idiot and thats just how he always looks.
I do have a picture on my yahoo messenger and if after a bit of conversation I feel comfortable with the guy I will pass my screen name for yahoo meesenger so he can see that picture or I may even turn on the web cam built into my computer but not if he demands to be able to see me!!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Virginia  >