Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Change Of Pace
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Panty MasterbationPage 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)

Does that give you or anyone the right to judge him?? Or me for that matter? Who judges you and points out your flaws and indescretions? Let me guess you have none?

I would imagine that Dallasflier has plenty of flaws, as do I...however I don't think it's unreasonable to hold someone in disdain for clearly coming onto a singles dating site, disrespecing the woman he married and the god he made vows to, not to mention just troll with this pathetically written thread. The OP opened himself up to ridicule when he started this thread...if he, or you, don't like it...go find somewhere else to play.

I hope beyond hope that his spouse finds out what he's on here doing...then kicks him to the kerb.

As for the fetish...it's mild, but I think that you as a person are pathetic OP.
 seriously_submissive
Msg: 7
Panty Masterbation
Posted: 1/1/2008 10:40:09 AM
Well................you asked.

I think that it is a fetish. My god, my entire life is one big fetish, so how could I say it is weird.

As to all the negative comments; yes, you may think the OP dispicable, but he is only cheating on his wife. And yes, that is wrong. But he is openly telling any woman that might be looking at his profile that he is married. He is telling her that he is looking for something on the side. What would be truly dispicable would be him saying he is single when in fact he is married. And please, please, please don't act like that there are not very many men and women on here that are married yet saying and acting single. In my opinion, unvalued as it may be, he is being honest here.

I love panties................in my face, on my face. I love panties..........on her, or on me. If this gets you off man..........absolutely................GO FOR IT. Maybe though, just maybe you could introduce it to your wife........see what she thinks about it, and who knows..............you might find that you close down your account here. You may just be with the freakiest of freaks right now, and not even know it.

Good Luck.
 boaterbob925
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Panty Masterbation
Posted: 1/17/2008 2:21:19 PM
It amuses me to see the various levels of judgement that feed the rants.
One that made me ponder was the concern regarding "selfish" sex.
Thinking back in the sizzling memory corner and dusting off some hot ones I found that the absolute best and hottest were involving SELFISH sex from both parties.
Go on... admit it... that time where you were both so horny that you used each other like rented mules. There are times that being used just works.
"But I want to be appreciated for my mind", he says.
"Shut up and get those jeans off so I can see why I put up with your sh*t", she replies.
It is just so animalistic.
Growl...
 DemonLeather
Msg: 9
Panty Masterbation
Posted: 12/21/2010 4:03:02 PM
Actually,.. I pi$$ a lot of women off,. They go out oif the way, to put on sexy stuff, to turn me on,. when all I really want is naked.. really,. no "teddy's, panties, fishnets, cupless bras crotchless undies,. none of it,. To me,. it's a horrible waste of my time having to pull it off, of make believe I like it (which I usually won't, but sometimes I guess you have too) Other guys are gettin' stiff dikks over lengerie,. amnd I'm like" Get out the way cloth,. get out the way"..What a horrid waste of time AND money!.. If she wants to masterbate me,.. let her use breasts, lips andy "origonal-equipment" My Art professor worries about all the nudes I draw,.. thinks its auto erotic,.and I told him No,.I can jack off to anything,. I think the female form is art,. and so it is,. NOT what they wear. Besides,. I have sensitive skin,. wrap those things around me I might get something like rope burn that would seriously impede performance,.If I want burns of blisters,. i'll do what I normally do,. and rock through the night till the daybreak comes,..(haven't done that in a while though,. nice every now & again,,,
 DemonLeather
Msg: 11
Panty Masterbation
Posted: 12/22/2010 10:20:52 AM
EXACTLY!.. there are soooOOOOOOOOOoooo MANY other things she could be wrapping around me,.. INSTEAD of panties..Any where warm, soft, wet, furry,..you name it,. put me there,..we'll work with it together,,..I've done practically everything under the sun,.. (and a few other planets, I'm sure ) Just don't wrap cloth around me & expect me to get off,. it's,. it's just not happening..
 gtomustang
Msg: 12
Panty Masturbation
Posted: 12/14/2014 9:43:49 PM
...annnnnd back to our regular scheduled programming.

If you enjoy doing something to your partner's clothes....have the respect to buy them a pair to do them in. Like to sleep with his shirt under your pillow? buy him something he'd look good in, let him get his scent on it, then take it back. Want to tear off or rub against or do whatever to under intimates? Buy her a pair.

Don't take money out of their pocket to make it your trophy. After you've discussed your fantasy, buy it yourself, and carry on what you recieved permission for.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 13
Panty Masturbation
Posted: 12/15/2014 8:00:48 AM
I believe ANY type of clothing can be fun and should be used for the mutual pleasure of both partners. There are times that I don't even want to take her panties off, all I want is to move them to the side and slide right in while she is fully dressed. Other times, I even like to pull her jeans and panties down so her a ss is exposed and then plunge deep. When you explore with many variations of the wrapping, it makes the candy even more delicious to take.
 Ainen
Msg: 14
Panty Masterbation
Posted: 12/15/2014 8:14:11 AM

Not real sure what the woman that introduced me to this fetish got out of it... she was 30 by the way. She never would let me **** her but she sure did seem to enjoy jacking me off that way. She would even wear the panties afterward. A few times she let me play with her and rub my cum into her ****.

What she might get out of it? Pregnant.
 wooweewoo13
Msg: 15
Panty Masterbation
Posted: 1/1/2015 5:42:40 AM
To each their own....Im an oral freak and love the feel of a pair of soft thighs on my cheeks.....love the taste and scent as she coos toward her elusive climax.....its all good sooo enjoy!
 Bebedeleau
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Panty Masterbation
Posted: 1/3/2015 6:31:11 PM
They make these really, really soft socks now ...
 basilisk123
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Panty Masterbation
Posted: 1/3/2015 9:24:02 PM
I don't really understand it. Is it a dom/sub thing? Why panties? I mean, every straight guy loves to see panties on a sexy woman, but more for the woman, not the panties. Though women's panties makes some bad ass super hero masks. Try it and see...DO EET!
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Panty Masterbation
Posted: 3/15/2018 3:43:31 AM
Never did that but would get their panties after I kissed and had petting sessions with them....obviously after a lot of kissing and fondling they were very wet....would take them home for some sniff and jerk sessions....remembering what we did....lol
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >