Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Angelini
Msg: 8
HOW FAR WOULD YOU GO FOR LOVEPage 3 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
I'm ready to go to everyhwere in this world,no matter how far.But the problem for me is applying visa at the embassy One of the embassy said that it's not enough for me and my boyfriend just knowing by internet!! That's suck!! How can we know more if we never meet by person.Problem is not distance but it is VISA
 Angelini
Msg: 9
HOW FAR WOULD YOU GO FOR LOVE
Posted: 5/19/2005 10:46:29 AM
I agree with you Angelini It need time for applying a visa.
 Fcukmeplease
Msg: 11
Posted: 5/19/2005 2:38:52 PM
No limit
 CROSSFADE
Msg: 16
Posted: 5/19/2005 11:45:08 PM
I wouldnt hang around at a 50 Cent concert for any length of time... but aside from that... I dont have any boundries...
 CROSSFADE
Msg: 23
Posted: 5/20/2005 9:41:33 PM
Ditto to what she said!!! (Arms crossed in defiance!!)
 hac3011
Msg: 28
Posted: 5/21/2005 3:23:46 PM
I would go just as far as I need to! What is miles when you want to be with someone. I think too many people lose out on someone special because they feel they live to far away. Love is worth travelling any amount of miles, even if the love is not forever, it is worth it!
 hac3011
Msg: 30
Posted: 5/21/2005 3:35:53 PM
Jeesh Random! Not a whole lot of romance in those bones is there?
 3karat
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 5/21/2005 4:47:09 PM
As a single mom, I would never ever put myself in a position that a stranger had control of the situation.

I would agree to meet someone half way in a public place. As long as I have my vehicle and my money to get me out of there if I so wanted then things would be ok.

I do however check out the people I'm talking to so that I can make sure that I'm safe. I'm all my boys have. If that makes a guy uncomfortable then he's not the right guy for me.

If he understands why I'm doing it, then he is worth dating.

Karat
 hac3011
Msg: 33
Posted: 5/21/2005 4:57:12 PM
WHOA! First of all, the topic is how far would you go for love. When you are in love with someone you are established with them in every way! So, if I were in love with someone and moving was necessary to be with that person, I was saying I would do it. Where you have to be cautious is when you are first meeting the person, especially if you have met them online. I have a set of "rules" I follow when meeting someone online. I have yet to have any problems. I may be just lucky and have met genuine people so far, but I am perfectly aware of what could and can happen. Every situation is different, and as much as I would love to run my life by my heart, that is not possible. Yes, I have a brain and do know how to use it. Oh by the way, I am a criminal psychology major.
 SmartAlec
Msg: 36
Posted: 5/23/2005 12:12:31 PM
Travelguy69- wow a hunch and you went to england? Huge hunch?
 Charming Archfiend
Msg: 48
Posted: 5/26/2005 5:29:55 AM
until the end of the world,if he would come join me.
Take note: IF and only if.
 Asperella
Msg: 50
Posted: 5/28/2005 2:24:06 AM
Well if i knew the love was real I'd Travel a million miles , and even farther IF SHE will pay the cost of my air tickets .
 Charming Archfiend
Msg: 55
Posted: 6/2/2005 12:44:14 AM
Ill die for him(if he'l die for me)
 Charming Archfiend
Msg: 56
Posted: 6/2/2005 12:44:26 AM
Ill die for him(if he'll die for me)
 jaxxRGC
Msg: 57
Posted: 6/2/2005 7:25:58 AM
to the ends of the earth for the right women....no limits....no excuses.....
 Wickens
Msg: 58
Posted: 6/2/2005 7:47:30 AM
My outlook on life has always been very laid back, unless it's something i absolutely disagree with. I've had my X's try to force me to make VERY tough decisions, and it obviously ended with me making the right decision for me.
I play guitar for a living in a band, and my X used to try and get me to say i'd bring her on tour with me.
It costs way to much to go on tour and pay for just myself as it is, bringing her would have been out of the question. Not to mention she told me she thought i would sleep with random women. WRONG, i dont cheat, if i cant keep my member in my pants, then either i need to do up my zipper or put on some boxers, it doesnt magically pop out on it's own.

She would also get mad when i would go hang out with the guys from the band, just as us 4 guys, no band, no women, just beer, laughs and forgetting all the stress we all go through. She couldnt seem to grasp the fact that we needed to be friends as well as band members, and to those who dont know, YES, those things are seperate.

In the end i made my choice. I love my guitar, i love the guys in the band, and i love doing what i do. I do miss having someone to wrap my arms around. Hugging a guitar can be a little painful sometimes, but i'm willing to wait it out for that girl who can take me for who i am, and not try to make me something i'll never be.
 r1terrell6233
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Posted: 6/2/2005 8:08:29 PM
I would go to hell for love.
 torontogary
Msg: 62
Posted: 6/7/2005 4:26:42 PM
Now that is the perfect answer. :)
 MRgenius
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 6/14/2005 2:08:08 PM
hy babygirl im george
i just wana tell u that life is full of adventures and love is one of it
if we riched this adventures (love) our life will be so happy and we live in peace
and evryone has his destiny maybe its now or soon or later only god knows :)
 BLUEEYEDDEVIL83
Msg: 68
Posted: 6/17/2005 2:00:11 AM
WELL IT'S LIKE YOU SAID I BELEIVE THERE IS SOMEONE OUT THERE FOR EVERYONE . . .THAT ONE TRUE LOVE "SOUL MATE" BUT YOU JUST HAVN'T FOUND HIM YET GOOD LUCK IN YOUR SEARCH . . . BUT WHEN YOU SAY WHY DO GUYS DO THAT (LIEING, CHEATING, ECT. . .)IT'S NOT JUST GUYS IT HAS TO DO WITH HOW YOUR RAISED AND WHAT YOUR MORAL STANDARDS ARE. . . I DON'T BELEIVE IT HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH WHAT SEX YOU ARE . . . I CAN'T SEEM TO FIND A NORMAL GIRL OUT THERE SOMEONE OLD FASHIONED AND LOYAL BUT I WON'T GIVE UP TILL I FIND THE ONE THAT WAS MADE FOR ME . . . DON'T GIVE UP YOU'LL FIND HIM SOONER OR LATER AND IT WILL PROBABLY BE A ACCSIDENT. . . WELL I ENJOYED SAYING ALL THAT TAKE CARE . . .
 mandiegurl
Msg: 77
How far would you go for love
Posted: 8/13/2005 10:10:24 PM
i was once told that i already know my soul mate... he is the one that i am most comfortable with... and whether we know it or not, we are made for one another... in dating and friends, i dont really look for a great looking guy... i look for someone that has a personality that mimics my own... but as in finding someone that i love and that loves me back... love is blind to beauty... it doesnt matter what they look like as long as you like them and they like you... but yes i miss the intimacy of being in a relationship... the snuglling and cuddling and all that... but i am lucky to have such wonderful friends and family that shower me with affection as i do them...
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >