Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Understandable_Gibberish
Msg: 6
Anal..Percieved as...???Page 2 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
I am not going to say there is anything wrong with it, because, well, there isn't. Is the sensation different? Subtly...

As far as my perception of the girl? I have to admit that part of me wondered... if she really enjoys this as much as vaginal? How long will it be before she is going to want to experience having both orifices tended to simultaneously, if you know what I mean... and there is something about being in a room with another male with a hardon that I sincerely doubt I would find appealing...
 es138
Msg: 22
Anal..Percieved as...???
Posted: 9/27/2007 11:35:38 PM
I find conventional sex to be more intimate. That's my personal perception. I attach no stigma to women whom enjoy it. A woman who has never tried it, I don't find to be a conquest either.

The sensations of Vag-I and An-I are similar to me, but the dynamics are very different, giving Vag-I the upper hand in my eyes.
 semilucid
Msg: 25
Anal..Percieved as...???
Posted: 9/28/2007 8:34:41 AM
As Marilyn Manson said,,,,"Sodomy appeals to me"
 Understandable_Gibberish
Msg: 33
Anal..Percieved as...???
Posted: 9/29/2007 4:59:29 PM

Give your head a shake. You are behind but your arms...

Learn to read, bud... I was suggesting it might lead to her wanting to try more than one partner at a time...

Of all the posts in this thread, yours is the only one that creeps me out man...
 clownman44
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Anal..Percieved as...???
Posted: 9/30/2007 2:46:26 AM
Well I believe both good as it is a mutual idea something that is given is so much better than taken ...................
 h0ldfast
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Anal..Percieved as...???
Posted: 10/2/2007 6:39:17 PM
I enjoy vaginal intercourse more. It's more intimate in my view, because it doesn't require the lubes and condoms and cleaning up afterward that anal entails.

A woman who enjoys it would seem a bit naughty to me, but in a good way.
 that sam i am
Msg: 42
Anal..Percieved as...???
Posted: 10/2/2007 8:01:48 PM
*LOL* never tried the service elevator, don't intend to either.
 Ravenstar66
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Anal..Percieved as...???
Posted: 10/2/2007 8:33:02 PM
Anal..Percieved as...???

a pain in the @ss

Come on people you're slipping!!!!

This calls for a dancing pickle! or banana, whatever this thing is
 rjstanly
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Anal..Percieved as...???
Posted: 10/9/2007 1:00:35 PM
The sensation is very different and much more intense to me. It takes a lot of foreplay, patience and good lube for a woman to be ready. While oral can be very intense, especially when a woman really enjoys giving it to completion, there's something very exciting about slipping the head of my little fellow past the sphincter. That area of the womans body is very hot too. Its a combination of the brain and the tightness of the sensation. After all, the brain is the biggest sex organ. When I was much younger, I had committed relationships with women that loved anal and I think it was because of the worry about birth control. With anal, they could have penetration without pregnancy and the orgasms too. Me, I liked not having the worry about missed periods. (remember, this was the 70's) Anyhow, hetero anal is like a taboo thing thats "naughty". When a woman is properly warmed up physically and psychologically, she can experiance very intense orgasms when clitorally stimulated at the same time. To finish, I find it very special when a woman offers her behind to me. I take it as a sign of lust and trust thats not to be abused (:
 OutMind
Msg: 46
Anal..Percieved as...???
Posted: 10/9/2007 1:08:28 PM
Variety is the spice of life. I've known women that loved it, but again if that is all you do it gets old, but if you work it into the variety of things you do it will work well.
 OutMind
Msg: 48
Anal..Percieved as...???
Posted: 10/9/2007 2:43:07 PM
Dude, what you do is know the rules to go anal. First of all, plenty of lubrication, second, once back there you can't go back unless you wash, and unless in a long long relationship, wear a condom, in which case rather than wash, just get another condom.
 vladtepes97
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Anal..Percieved as...???
Posted: 10/13/2007 5:22:30 PM

As I woman I love anal sex. For whatever reason, I am able to orgasm 10 times easier and ejaculate during anal sex.

that's not ejaculation! you just had an enema!
 plenty of tiger
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Anal..Percieved as...???
Posted: 10/21/2007 4:18:52 AM
I for one enjoy anal sex and if your woman enjoys anal sex and is looking for double penetration you do not need another man a toy works just as well. If you have her on her back during anal you can control the use of the toy or she can. Orgasms can be had from both the vaginal and anal walls so if you fill both at the same time your gal can have very intense orgasms. Lubrication and time to relax your gal will make anal more exciting for both of you. Using a condom even when you are in a trusted relationship is always good because then you don't need to shower or wash inbetween sessions(although I recommend it anyway) Never ever go from anal to vaginal without using a condom or you will cause an infection.
Perception of a gal who does anal? That she is in touch with her sexuality and knows what she likes.
 beav0901dm
Msg: 56
Anal..Percieved as...???
Posted: 10/21/2007 5:51:51 PM
like you said, answers will vary but i feel that i should post my opinion in this matter because i get asked this a lot by my friends

personally i believe that anal sex is just wrong and downright disgusting

think about it, having sex is a display of affection towards your significant other i mean sure you can find new ways of having sex but putting it into her pooper isn't romantic at all

in regards to it being disgusting, stop and realize that hole is where fecal matter exits i don't know about everyone else but i don't want my penis touching any area where there's a guarantee that poop once was
 simpleman20188
Msg: 71
Anal..Percieved as...???
Posted: 3/15/2008 1:20:22 PM

Do you enjoy it equal to, less than, or more than vaginal intercourse?

Yes, all of the above depending on the situation.

How do u percieve a woman who enjoys it?

I won't continue to be with a woman who doesn't enjoy it.
To inhibited for my tastes.
 Khamrun
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Anal..Percieved as...???
Posted: 8/10/2008 3:20:12 PM
Read Justn_Otherguy post as I believe he has said it all for me also. I like it but I also like the tables turned (so to speak). Social Taboos don't belong in the privacy of "our" bedrooms. Oh, and yes....... no does mean NO and I respect that in my girl but I would miss the pleasure of pleasing or getting pleased.
 Khamrun
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Anal..Percieved as...???
Posted: 8/11/2008 2:16:10 AM
Yippee? I couldn't of said it better. Thanks for the affirmation brunettemiss01!
 Henry L. Moon
Msg: 86
Anal..Percieved as...???
Posted: 8/11/2008 9:16:00 AM
Anal......Percieved as.........my b*utt hurts!
 c_deacon
Msg: 92
view profile
History
Anal..Percieved as...???
Posted: 8/11/2008 4:20:42 PM
Every orifice can be thought of and used in a sexual, sensual fashion, depending on the two involved and the open communications between those two.........

It does not matter if you use toys to please each other, or parts of your body, all is good as long as both enjoy it, talk about it, and teach the other how they prefer it. The main thing is to not have pain unless asked for, and to be open enough to please not only yourself, but also the one you are with.

Forcing any sexual act on another becomes a matter of control, and degrading to the both of you. There is no room for latitude with this.....if one does not want it, then it should not happen.

Just my opinion........
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  >