Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 trancer32
Msg: 109
DOES THE G-POINT REALLY EXISTPage 2 of 12    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)

get a girl that squirts and start digging

Any undamaged* girl will squirt if you know that you are doing.

<---- Bass Player
 WaywardWynde
Msg: 111
view profile
History
DOES THE G-POINT REALLY EXIST
Posted: 11/10/2007 4:16:49 AM
In my experience, it varies from woman to woman. For most women, there doesn't seem to be a G-spot. For those who do have one, it seems to be in a different position for each woman. Ya just gotta explore. /
 GrandmaBooBoo
Msg: 114
view profile
History
Eating her G-spot
Posted: 11/10/2007 3:04:13 PM
I know the difference between a G spot and a golf ball.

Ready:

A man will spend 2 hrs looking for a golf ball.! :-)
 baggerpilot
Msg: 120
view profile
History
Posted: 11/12/2007 3:26:23 PM
Someone mentioned the fact that missionary position doesnt work....thats actually not true! Stand next to the bed and have her hang her butt over the edge of the bed slightly and then push her legs up to her shoulders (if she is flexible enough!). This worked for a couple of past lovers. Do not over -penetrate, all it takes is short thrusts and a little butt wiggling (hmmm thats all I am capable of anyway hahaha). Its almost more of a rub than a thrust! I find that priming the pump , so to speak, with fingers first works the best before any penetration. For beginners, her on top facing you works well, just****pun intended) your hips upwards slightly on her downthrusts, you can actually feel the head hitting her spot when you get it right! Someone mentioned the fact that a woman will say it makes her feel like she has to pee, thats the correct feeling. Just tell her to let this feeling build until she can not stand it then push like she is trying to go to the bathroom. I have been with women that squirt a little fluid and others that just spray copious amounts(I always wanted to use copious in a sentance). Some women can not squirt unless you remove your fingers or penis as she is cumming , others can!
I hope this helps you guys bring the most unimaginable joy to your gf or wife. My ex never made a peep of noise during sex until we learned this together. After we learned she would scare our dogs from the sounds she made and she would have a series of orgasms that were almost constant for several minutes!! Very cool!
 WaywardWynde
Msg: 121
view profile
History
Posted: 11/12/2007 5:12:54 PM
Trust me as a dedicated explorer, much of the time you don't find the South Pole, no matter where you search. However, my personal experience is that _every_ woman has a cl*toris, and EVERY women goes well more than a bit "beyond the edge" when one presses that tiny spot with exuberance and diligence, perhaps even hard enough to bottom against the bone behind for some bit of time.

Still, old fashioned forward and backward -- pressing, with perhaps strong enthusiasm, outside surface each forward movement to outside surface, family jewels slapping posterior -- does seem to make for an emotionally satisfying level of consummation for the lady involved. Sometimes the lady cries and says "Thank You!!" afterwards. Sometimes cry's during.

I'd like to think I am such an extremely handsome man that the sight of my face six inches away contorted in ecstasy causes that, but I suspect Mother Nature has dictated that women like men close by.
 KingKisser
Msg: 126
Posted: 11/29/2007 5:26:53 AM
Trust me .....it definately exists and the look on a woman's face afterward....Priceless !
 nocalsingledad
Msg: 134
view profile
History
Posted: 12/1/2007 11:11:28 PM
I have had mixed luck. I discovered it several years ago in a book on the subject and my gf at the time was most thankful

On some women it is either less sensitive or more difficult to locate. My now departed partner of 11 years called it "that finger thing" and thought showing her that was probably the next most wonderful thing that ever happened to her sexually aside from her discovering her clitoris when she was young. The first orgasm she had that included g-spot stimulation was, according to her, the most intense orgasm she had ever had up to that point in her life and I got the same feedback from the first gf. Not only were the orgasms intense but she could cum several times and would finally have to ask to stop because she said she was afraid she was going to "break"

Judging from their experience I would say it not only exists but it is worth looking for.
 Shadows_469
Msg: 137
Posted: 12/3/2007 2:25:24 AM
Yes! it most certainly does exsist, and from my experience giving them, are much more powerfull than a clitoral orgasim.
As well, ladys can have mutliple orgasims without the sensitivity that they get from a clitoral orgasim. Makin it seem like they will never stop cumming, as long as I continue to rub "The Spot".
 DAVE632
Msg: 143
view profile
History
Posted: 12/10/2007 10:40:08 PM
One of the best discussions on the Net is found here: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=70892

The Gspot exists in MOST women however the reaction can be vastly different - person to person. Big surprise there seeing as we're ALL different.

The Technique described on the TRY THIS thread is best (I think) for extended periods of orgasm or G-gasm as it uses all your long muscles in your wrist, arms and shoulders. These muscles will not tire as easily as when you use the come hither movement and ALL the action comes down to the muscles in the back of your wrist and 2 or 3 fingers only. Writers cramp, any one?

As Eternelle pointed out in her drag and drop, HINES and various other researchers have had LOUSY results in their "research" due mostly to the fact that they didn't know WTF they were doing. One research project even entailed (NO pun intended) carving up 13 CADAVERS to look for anything G-like. The response they got was minimal so they concluded, as did HINES, that the G-Spot was a MYTH.

With G-research like this being done by some of the world's leading experts there is little wonder why so many guys don't know how to stimulate their women properly. What I found on my thread over on LIT is that many many many women don't know anything about it either and worse, they or at least some of them are the wurst (sic) for kyeboshing the whole idea of a G-spot. Guys can claim ignorance but many women who have never experienced a G-Gasm, instead of reading and learning, will argue and insult anybody who suggests such nonsense. Read the thread. Lots of women have posted that they have NEVER had a G-thang and how dare some dude suggest that they know more about a woman's bod than they do. OK fine. The thing is there are enough women who KNOW their G-Spot exist, have been with lovers who knew how to poke it just right and KNOW the diff between a 4 hour series of bone crunching G-Gasms and a clitoral orgasm. I'm not sure what these so called "researchers" would do if they found a woman who could show them or demonstrate what is was or where it is they were looking for. Does NOBEL have a prize for SEX ???

I read recently that a team of archeologists had finally discovered Cleopatra's palace. They had spent 11 years and something like 9 million dollars side scan sonaring (new verb) the Med off Alexandria. Finally they found the remains. When internationl press people asked the local fishermen what they thought of the discovery they were told that "everybody" knew where the palace was. There were columns and other rubble and their nets got stuck if they fished in the area so all the fishing boats avoided that spot but knew from legends that what they were avoiding was, indeed, Cleo's palace. They wondered why none of the "researchers" had ever asked them where it was.

Reminds me of the hunt for the GSPOT. The experts are still hunting, don't, for the most part, have a clue yet all these women and a good % of men know EXACTLY where it is, how to get there and how to drive her absolutely wild with those G-Gasms.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=70892 Try it. Go for the prize. If she's never experienced this she will be addicted to it. If she has then she'll appreciate a partner who isn't completely clueless.
 Sherlock101
Msg: 144
view profile
History
Posted: 12/23/2007 12:23:59 PM
Sometime's it's the journey not the destination, but I know right where it's at!
 getupinya
Msg: 145
Posted: 12/23/2007 12:38:45 PM
As a guy, I don't really care if it exists or not. As long as I get mine, the woman can find the g-spot her damn self.
 DAVE632
Msg: 166
view profile
History
THE G-SPOT REALLY EXISTS
Posted: 1/2/2008 10:49:15 PM
""Lots of good replies you're receiving and I might add...YES, It's very real!""

Ya, but lots of idiotic replies too. Like :

""... but Im not going to spoil the surprise by telling you where to find it hahaha""

An honest question on an ADVICE thread and the answer from several members is " I know and you don't. Na NA NA!! VERY helpful. Very mature.

Anybody who wants to actually find it and stimulate it PROPERLY and be able to repeat it over and over and over again ANY TIME they want to then here is a guide. It works. It's terrific. I know where it is and now YOU do too - well at least those willing to actual READ this which probably means about 3 more guys in the world and a couple of women who will wonder if it's all BS because its never happened to them. I figure it's worth another try tho.

from the files on LITEROTICA.com/Forums/How To.

Try This & Report Back

Try this. I know some of you have already but for those who haven't it'll just blow your minds.

THE TECHNIQUE

Quick Backgrounder

The G&A Spot(s) are a bunch of nerve clusters which trigger endorphines (natural painkillers) during child birth. These nerve concentrations are below the surface and protected. The clit is not protected and the nerves are right on the surface. Any guy who tries to handle a clit roughly usually gets a heel up the side of his head. The GSpot is different. Once it has been triggered you can NOT treat it like a clit. Beat it up! Guys have been taught to be gentle with "that " area. Yes for the clit. NO for the G&A's.

Basic Technique ideas:

#1: Make sure she goes for a tinkle (urinates) just prior to this. The best way to “experiment ” is for the woman to relax over a bunch of pillows, face down, bum up in the air and legs comfortably wide apart. In that position with her guy either at the side, straddling one leg or sort of in the middle, the best way is with his thumb - inserted and pointing down towards the bed. If you press the thumb into the vagina until the heel of the thumb is pressing into her lips the GSpot will be right under the fat part at the end of your thumb. It’s no harder to find than that. It is a small bump roughly the same size as that fat part at the end of your thumb too so it feels a little like there’s another thumb pressing back. (ALL women have this - all women may not react the same way) Start to rub it. You can rub like you’re trying to get a spot out - back and forth or sideways or in a circular motion - it doesn’t matter. DO NOT do it too hard at first but once it puffs up and gets a little hard, that's when you can get rough with it. She'll feel like she has to go for a pee about then. Ignore her. Hold her down. Tell her to go ahead. Ladies you aren't going to pee. It just comes from some kind of build-up and "about to release" feeling. Just hang on and tell him harder or faster to increase that feeling. The first time or two it takes a few minutes. Once you've done it a few times you can usually get the first orgasm in under two minutes - no matter what and then repeats every 30 seconds to a minute for as long as she can stand it. An average night means between 8 and 15 giant "O's". A marathon brings between 35 and 50 !!! Trouble walking the next day but Man) Man is it worth the shakes the next day.

#2 is: when you've triggered an orgasm, wait about 30 seconds, maybe a minute (no more)and then start again. Just as hard. Right away. It'll happen over and over as many times as you repeat it. DO NOT BE GENTLE !! Depending on what kind of shape she’s in, a slightly longer wait between orgasms is wise(ie. let her start to breathe again). My friends described those orgasms as like being hit by a train. It seems to involve the entire body. If they’ve never had a GSpot orgasm they are going to be amazed. When you do it to them again and again they will be astounded.

At that point an option that they all seem to enjoy is once she knows “that feel” she can climb on and ride you and position herself so that the end of your erection is hitting the same spot your thumb was hitting. She can then have a huge orgasm about every 10 to 20 downstrokes and keep that up until she melts or passes out. Then it’s time to cuddle.

One word of warning, guys, NEVER have her squat over your face, suck her clit and poke her GSPOT with your fingers. She will cum so hard and her pelvic thrusts will be so out of control that she will BREAK YOUR NOSE. Trust me on this. To combine the two (oral on the clit AND Gspot) she should be on her back and your face should be sideways to her.
 DAVE632
Msg: 171
view profile
History
Posted: 1/3/2008 8:38:31 PM
"" Well I was just saying something.""

Yes, you were. But WHAT?

it tell's me in up on her and then bang
The G-spot, plus,
on in are but to,it
like the same area where the girl's is but in a different area.

???????????????????? WTF does that MEAN???

You're the guy who writes all those operational instruction manuals for the nuclear reactors, right?

WhiteG Thanks for the translation. I read it 8 times and still sitting here thinking," WTF ?" Are you SURE?
I mean "ON IN ARE BUT TO,IT " in my limited capacity to decipher could mean .... WTF??

May I add that some G's are a tiny lump that feels almost like the meaty part of another thumb pushing out while others are an actual ridge that runs for several inches. My TRY THIS thread over on LIT certainly corroborates your statement that all women react differently to G-Stim. Some try and try and nothing happens. Some try on and off for months and finally have a EUREEKA moment (hour) while some lucky ladies are like the one you described. The merest imagined poke towards her G and she explodes like a friggin MOAB. I've been lucky. Every lady I've tried it on were MOABs. Nice - for both of us.
 InSydney
Msg: 177
Posted: 1/4/2008 5:41:53 PM

Hello everybody i really need to know if the G point is real or fiction????????
Where the hell is it?? Frustrated not knowing.

Come on over to Australia and I'll help you find it
 DAVE632
Msg: 178
view profile
History
Posted: 1/10/2008 12:01:11 AM
Don't forget that all of them "down unda" will be on the other side! Up NOT down and verse vicea.

NYCLatinPR
Msg: 181
Posted: 1/10/2008 1:20:55 PM

Posted By: Kickn1Back on 5/14/2005 142 AM
Subject: DOES THE G-POINT REALLY EXIST

ou8121954
Msg: 182
Posted: 1/10/2008 2:21:43 PM
The "G" spot is for real and when used in combination with oral sex can/will drive a woman to fantastic orgasms. I have always found it to be a couple of inches on the inside wall (stomach side). There is usually a fleshy spot that feels somewhat different that the surrounding area. I usually rub or tap my finger(s) against this spot and it most often produces the desires results. Be forewarned that all woman are different and you may have to feel around to find the exact spot. Don't be afraid to ask for help from your partner.

Good Luck!!!
 womanwamted
Msg: 183
Posted: 1/10/2008 4:16:51 PM
hey missy,

i'll teach you how to find your gspot, it really exists.

gary
 DAVE632
Msg: 187
view profile
History
Posted: 1/11/2008 4:24:10 AM
""So it's a complex picture that's still unfolding""

TOO TRUE. Even some of the best sexologists on the planet are still undecided whether the GSpot actually exists or not.

One study in the late 90's carved on 13 cadavers with NO LUCK finding any evidence of a GSpot. Apparently verbal communication was sadly lacking and little if any response was noticed on the part of the subject women. NO CLUE how that could be other than the researchers were clearly morons.

The two (TWO !!!) most modern studies examine 12 subjects and five detectable G-spots are "claimed." This constitutes the sum total of experimental investigation into the matter.

Terrance Hines, a sexologist and psychologist, writing in the American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology by Pace University said:

"Until a thorough and careful [microscopic] investigation of the relevant tissue is undertaken," Hines concludes, "the G-spot will remain a sort of gynecologic UFO: much searched for, much discussed, but unverified by objective means."

On the other hand we have women who are NOT dead and know what they feel and experience with a lover who knows not only where it is but how to stimulate it properly - over and over again. To claim these women are likely delusional - a hypothesis put forward by researchers whose clinical investigations reveal NOTHING - is professional negativity at its worst. It is a shame that couples trying to improve their love lives and read some of these professional studies come away with a sense of cynicism and ignorance. They read THE best researchers or at least many of them, haven't found the GSpot in their studies (cold, clinical BS and everybody knows female sexual responsiveness is determined as much by environment, emotion, sensuality MUCH more than a cold digit diggin around while she's being filmed on a lab gurney!!) and these couples generally give up in frustration. It is a SAD state of modern sexuality and especially research into female sexual response.

There are a few GREAT net locations where this G thang is NOT a mystery, the Technique is known and described and discussed. Go there if you don't know already and LEARN it for your lover or to teach your lover how to drive you wild. It is simple and AWESOME once learned.

http://forum.literotica.com:81/showthread.php?t=70892

Enjoy the "research"
 DAVE632
Msg: 190
view profile
History
Posted: 1/11/2008 10:16:44 AM
No insult intended but that NONSENSE just proves my point. It's not surprising though considering what I've read from REAL sex experts that there is such an abysmal understanding of female sexuality in the general pop.

X-LAX (?????WTF?) , Physics, colon blockages and gravity determine GSPot activity.

Orgasms are a "sudden overflow"

Who knew?

OK

DAVE632
Msg: 192
view profile
History
Posted: 1/11/2008 10:45:57 AM
KB, you mentioned THE spots. I'm told that for some the mouth of the cervix causes the same reaction so you can add one more to your list.

The A spot is found on the POSTERIOR wall of the vagina just under the cervix and is believed to be the cause of fabulous orgasms that some women experience during anal sex. If the angle is right the ASpot is being simply being poked from behind. Front or back - whatever lights her tree is good for me.

In my TRY THIS thread over on LIT I hypothesized that these orgasmic trigger points in and around the vagina were simply nerve concentrations left over from the days of natural childbirth. The A and G Spots are in the birth canal and I think before the days of OB-GYNs and even doctors the hard muscle contractions of child birth pushed the bambino up against these areas in the vagina thus triggering the release of endorphines for pain and tissue elasticizers so ripping and tearing were minimized. The GOOD thing is that because of their close proximity or indeed their attachment (part of) to the clitoral trunk, those points are hard wired right into the orgasm center in the brain. BONUS!!!

Learn how to trigger those - and keep in mind HOW - and nirvana awaits. Kegels help (crunches are good for flat tummies but ... orgasms? whatever) and of course there are dozens of other factors which make it work or mitigate it down to a hoHum session but overall if a woman has been trained to G-Gasms (it does take some work early on with some women-other women never get there and I'm completely stumped why that is) getting there takes LESS than two MINUTES and a good lover can keep her G-Gasming for literally hours at a time. Speed and pressure, point, direction and her position all factor in on how intense they are and whether they are a series of undulating Gasms, fairly long periods of constant orgasm or repeated peaks that last a few minutes with a breathing break in between starting all over again - in a minute or so depending on what kind of shape she's in.

The research can be SOOO much fun.
http://forum.literotica.com:81/showthread.php?t=70892

sweetheart21 - there are 10 pages of replies. WHO are you replying TO???
 chocolate knight
Msg: 196
view profile
History
Posted: 1/12/2008 1:19:26 AM
actually every girl ive dated has told me ive hit it at some point during sex. i usually know when i do cause i lose my hearing lol
 Cat*Eyes
Msg: 197
view profile
History
Posted: 1/12/2008 7:32:05 AM
Yes, for me the G exists and so does the C and I will tell the lucky guys who gets with me how to find these 2 very erotic zones and how to stroke these 2 very erotic zones.
If you guys want to be with me you will learn where and how to stroke these very erotic zones.
 DAVE632
Msg: 198
view profile
History
WHY DON'T PEOPLE READ??
Posted: 1/15/2008 12:07:07 PM
I don't understand WHY so many people visit these threads for advice and then never read the advice.

Example: There are several threads on whether the elusive GSpot exists or not. Is it real? Where is it? How does one find this thing? WHAT does one do if and when they do find it? and MANY more questions which show and prove an abysmal ignorance on the part of many about things sexual.

After a question on the GSPOT is posted a few people who don't have a clue post nonsense(the "I know but I ain't tellin" are the stupidest) and a few who do have a clue, actually KNOW or have links that will explain some of the aspects of GSpot stimulation, there are another 5 dozen posts asking the same damn questions. WHY do people get on a forum like this, ask a question, ignore a myriad of valid answers and then ask again?? These people will likely NEVER know unless some guy rolls them over and DOES IT to them. They can read but they DON'T so why bother posting a question if nobody's gonna read the damn answer??

Baffling .... Sad.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >