Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ohio  > ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS................      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 slowburn43
Msg: 76
ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS................Page 4 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
Wavvfact,that sounded like a great idea.Every girl bring a gift ,every guy bring a guy gift.Fill up the christmas tree w/ gifts,sleeping bags & egg nog...you wouldnt wake up alone.

I myself have my daughter at home.Then i have my son & grandkids that live 3000 miles away.
But my wish for christmas is that we all get at least one of our wishes filled for the holidays. I know im sappy.
 tmvg76
Msg: 77
ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS................
Posted: 11/8/2007 1:15:48 PM
Telluride59...I live in a small town, and at all the shops and restaurants, people here still say MERRY CHRISTMAS...and not all that politically correct crap...lol
 lone stranger2001
Msg: 78
Posted: 11/8/2007 1:23:29 PM
I've got a great exchange game we can play with our Christmas gifts that morning or Christmas Eve
 countrytat
Msg: 79
Posted: 11/8/2007 1:26:29 PM
i know that game LS.... y warped family plays it too!!!!

i wont be here for xmas, BUT sounds like ya'll will have a great time! sorry im gonna miss it!...I LOVE YOU GUYS!
 andance
Msg: 80
Posted: 11/8/2007 9:01:39 PM
Gifts are not important to me
It's family I would like to see
They all live so far away
I remember how we used to play
But I have a special urge
To sing Christmas Hymns in church
It lifts my heart and spirits high
As in old memories I fly
Back in the past when as a child
I placed to christ child in the manger
Beautiful, meek and mild.
War time, but that night I felt no danger
 kissncuddle
Msg: 81
Posted: 11/9/2007 5:05:23 AM
I'm with you Anneke. I love big family gatherings arounds the holidays. My mom passed about 8 years ago and the holidays have never been the same without her. I have a brother that lives in Oaklahoma and havent seen him since the funeral and another brother thats been missing for about 3 years now.

So, my wish would be to turn back the clock about 10 years.
 wantsumthinreal
Msg: 82
Posted: 11/9/2007 6:44:47 AM
Right now my wish for Christmas is that I can find a way to get enough money to buy my kids gifts...Now that I have three to provide for wow...I didnt realize how tight Christmas time is gonna be...and to add to that its the first without my dad, so I am not sure how things will be this year.
 TwilightGnome
Msg: 83
view profile
History
Posted: 11/9/2007 9:59:06 AM
Someone to kiss under the mistletoe this year would be a good thing to get for christmas!!!
 wantsumthinreal
Msg: 84
Posted: 11/9/2007 11:03:08 AM
Thanks...I am going to have to start searching ebay! I am sorry about your father. I just hope my family can stop fighting over the estate soon because I am the one in the middle since I have young children...
 andance
Msg: 85
Posted: 11/9/2007 9:43:58 PM
I am much older now, but at age 32 I was alone with 2 young boys, right before christmas with the mortgage paid for one month and 10 bucks in my pocket. +
I was forced to go on welfare.
God with the help of grandma gave me the gift to be resourceful and I learned to chrochet as a child.
I have given hand made gifts most of my life because I could give of myself but not with a lot of money.
Amazing how those gifts are still appreciated and treasured for years.
 brat1980
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Posted: 11/13/2007 11:19:57 PM
There are so many things that I could say that I "want" for Christmas but to me, that is not what Christmas is suppose to be about. I find my self being thankful at Christmas for everything that I have been blessed throughout the year and my life for.
I believe that Christmas has gone so commercial, that even kids these days do not know the true meaning of Christmas.
All I want for Christmas is to be able to provide for my daughter and give her a home, that is warm and safe, and let her know that she is loved, no matter how bad or good things may be. I want to be able to give her those "special things" for Christmas that she really wants and puts a smile on her face with surprise and appreciation. I love to see my little nephews, who still believe in Santa Claus, open up their gifts by ripping the paper and getting excited about everything they receive.
I guess what I am trying to say is....All I want for Christmas is to be able to give to those special people in my life a wonderful gift that they will treasure and appreciate for years to come. I would rather give than receive - I get so much more joy out of making others happy, I do not think about what I get for Christmas.
BUT....if I had one thing that I could have (lol), I would want a special man that makes me happy and would love me unconditionally as I would do the same for him!
To everyone on POF............ and have a safe and wonderful New Year!
 GaryHoudini24
Msg: 87
Posted: 11/17/2007 1:41:52 PM
All I want for Christmas is to find that special someone to spend it with...well that's the big one that I want....but I can want in one hand and crap in the other and see which one will get full faster...

The only way to make that want/wish come true is to smack pride in the mouth and go fishing and try to find her and hoping that she's looking for me....

Other than that I guess I'd wish for everyone to be safe over the holidays and be happy and appreciate those that are in their lives for in appreciation of those we love and care about we find that they are happier and we are happier too...and the saddness that comes from when they pass or leave isn't quite so extreme...

So and to all in their festivities and here's to enjoying a good party....
 DesertFox3
Msg: 88
view profile
History
Posted: 11/18/2007 3:14:49 AM
Since I don't have the warmth of friends & family for the holidaze like most of you have, I want a few more weeks of warmer weather so I may get a few of the things done outside that I need to do before the snow really starts to fly around here!

mudflap1979
Msg: 89
view profile
History
Posted: 11/18/2007 1:14:26 PM
I would like to have the day off i have worked every xmas for the past three yrs .
 wantsumthinreal
Msg: 90
Posted: 11/18/2007 7:24:56 PM
I think I have what I wanted for Christmas..Maybe this year it wont be as bad as I thought!
 mudflap1979
Msg: 91
view profile
History
Posted: 11/18/2007 9:51:21 PM
1) flannel shirt
2) hunting dogs
3) cans of spam
4) big mud tires
5) cans of redman
7) wresting tickets
8) shotgun shells
and some parts to a mustang gt
 John4EverYours
Msg: 92
Posted: 11/18/2007 11:57:17 PM
Someone to kiss under the mistletoe would probably be the best dream to come true for a Chirsmas gift ~ LOL ~ It won't happen, so no biggy.
Maybe at the Christmas party, we can have enought mistletoe hanging around that everyone will have someone to kiss before the party ends? That's going to happen ~ NOT!
But really, the children are what's important here! I guess the most important thing to wish for at Christmas is to wish for everyone to get what they wish for, especially where there are children involved.
 kasie
Msg: 93
Posted: 11/19/2007 3:55:30 AM
I have no wishes for Christmas, I am extremely happy that my lights are one, my house is warm, my kids have food in their bellys and I just recently got some work. I couldn't ask for any more being a single mom of two.

For all my friends, my wish for you is for peace happiness and hope.

Optimism Prime34
Msg: 94
Posted: 11/20/2007 6:38:47 PM
I want the same thing I wanted last Christmas...

and the Christmas before that...

and the one before that...

and the one before that...

Someone to share it with.
 Happy2be me
Msg: 95
Posted: 11/21/2007 3:12:17 AM
Well, as I was unemployed last Christmas, and had to reallly struggle to get my daughter a few gifts, I'm really very grateful to be working, and catching up enough financially that I will be able to not only afford her Christmas, but also get a few gifts for the other people in my life, since it's the giving that really makes Christmas for me. Of course, all of this depends on God's grace, so I guess 64 days is what I want for Christmas.
I hope all can have a wonderful and blessed Holiday Season, which starts tomorrow!
And Dennis, I don't get my daughter until 1 p.m. Christmas day, so if you decide to have the Christmas eve party, count me in! Waking up Christmas morning without her is the one small disappointment this year.
Sherry
 foxygeek
Msg: 96
Posted: 11/21/2007 11:15:07 AM
Clive Owen, baking gingerbread while singing O' Tanunbaum in my kitchen.

or a Unicorn!
 John4EverYours
Msg: 97
Posted: 11/21/2007 4:16:57 PM
All I want is for everyone to have a safe holiday, for no one to be alone on Christmas day, and for all the wonderful children to have that special Christmas that they all dream about! Also, for there to be a white Chirstmas this year!!!
 Wavfact
Msg: 98
view profile
History
Posted: 11/24/2007 6:10:34 AM
Oh crap... That means I'd have to clean my house and put up my christmas tree!!?? ACK!! Hmmm.. You think my house would hold that many people?
 lone stranger2001
Msg: 99
Posted: 11/24/2007 6:41:50 AM
Which is bigger your's or Lyn's
 Wavfact
Msg: 100
view profile
History
Posted: 11/24/2007 7:53:18 AM
Mine would a bit bigger
Show ALL Forums  > Ohio  > ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS................