Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > What are you like when you are drunk?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 pantsonfire
Msg: 1
view profile
History
What are you like when you are drunk?Page 3 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I'm sitting here, pissed, well definitely squiffy .. LOL ..

My buddy had to go home cos they were throwing their guts up, but me I sit here happy as the proverbial pig... I get really, really over familiar when I'm drunk.. Tactile is not the word... I offend women left right and centre... Ahhh well .. Off to grab another, drink I mean not man LOL.. The night is young .... PMSL ....
 pantsonfire
Msg: 2
view profile
History
What are you like when you are drunk?
Posted: 10/6/2007 2:49:48 PM
If i stick to one drink.. ie, wine or whisky, I never get hangovers... How much do you hate me now lol.... I'm halfway through my third bottle of wine and I don't care.... We kicked the Aussies ass at rugby and I'm a happy girlie LOL...
 pantsonfire
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 10/6/2007 10:32:41 PM
Well I finished off the third bottle of wine, ate pizza gave up on here cos the battery died and I couldn't work out how to plug the power lead in LOL...and went to bed about 1:30 ish.... Now here I am... 6:30.. Wide awake, bright eyed and bushy tailed and waiting for the Grand Prix to start.... Come on Hamilton...... Wooohooooooo.....
 sassy_1974
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 10/15/2007 1:37:12 PM
i start off happy happy happy
then go dead quiet
then have a major panic attack
then vomit

i havnt had a drink in 10 years...
 xx_trouble
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 1/22/2008 8:20:12 AM
I talk more than usual (which is impressive)
I dance LOADS and drag everyone else on to the dancefloor as much and as often as possible (if I can spend my entire night there I WILL)
I love EVERYONE and always have a massive smile on my face

Oh yes and hangovers don't happen unless I start on cider
 busbybabe
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 1/22/2008 10:10:30 AM
Happy and everyone's friend, always looking for lots of cuddles, but if I've drunk from lunch time til 6.30 the next morning then I normally end up crying at some point!! And I have also convinced myself that I have the ability to walk in a complete straight line! So, probably delusional.

Oh yes, and I normally don't get hangovers
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > What are you like when you are drunk?