Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 arwen52
Msg: 119
view profile
History
do women really know inthe first 5 min. if they will have sex with a manPage 11 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
No. However, I often know within 5 minutes that I absolutely have no interest in them.
 nipoleon
Msg: 121
view profile
History
do women really know inthe first 5 min. if they will have sex with a man
Posted: 12/13/2008 12:39:16 AM
Yes they do.

So, try again tomorrow.
 misshoney31
Msg: 123
Posted: 12/14/2008 5:16:36 PM
Definitely not! I have to be in love with a man and in a serious relationship before ever engaging in sex or lovemaking.
 lucky_sevans
Msg: 125
view profile
History
Posted: 12/14/2008 6:02:47 PM

We know. Don't you men know who you will and won't have sex with?

I have to admit I know the potential is there at the very first touch. I'm very tactile and its very "electric"...

/hand buzzers are *not* funny!
//pop-out snakes on the other hand... funny (& irrelevant).
 _jay_see_
Msg: 126
Posted: 12/15/2008 3:20:14 AM
The factors that go into a woman's decision to have sex or not are so immensely complex that they can't be expressed with the English language (or any language).

Suffice it to say, 5 minutes is almost NEVER enough time for a guy to convince a woman to have sex.

(Exception: famous guys)
 ~rain~
Msg: 127
view profile
History
Posted: 12/15/2008 7:32:04 AM
^^^sorry you have never had any luck!!

I guess you arent "toosexyforthiswebsite" after all!!
 _jay_see_
Msg: 128
Posted: 12/15/2008 7:55:47 AM
It's true that I haven't had much luck (or any), but I don't think even the smoothest guys can just seduce into having sex within 5 minutes!
 cw35
Msg: 129
view profile
History
Posted: 12/15/2008 8:11:05 AM
Since you can't possibly know someone in 5 minutes, the fact that so many women seem to say it tells me which gender wants to be with someone mainly for looks. Amazing that some people will still insist that men are the shallow/visual ones. Hypocrite thy name is woman. Hilarious. What man in his right mind would want to sleep with a woman who would be that judgmental so quickly? No amount of sex is worth bothering with ridiculous notions and attitudes like this.
 GreenEyesGoldenLocks
Msg: 131
Posted: 12/15/2008 10:58:56 AM
yes in 5 min I know if I am physically attracted to a guy, he just might say something though at min 6 and change my mind completely or I might find him such a blast to be around as the evening goes on that makes me forget why I didnt find him physically attractive. you have to know more than just the first impression for chemistry..is physical and mental and that takes more than 5 min.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >