Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 lie to me
Msg: 21
Do any women here think the actor who played Chief Miles O'Brian in Star Trek The Next ... ?Page 3 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
The absolute hottest guy on Next Gen? Data for me please! Yeah, he may have been a robot, but WHAT A ROBOT! Anatomically correct, and 'Fully Functional'. Who cares if he enjoyed it or not??? It was his deal to 'serve' - for hours and hours and hours and hours........

I was sooo crushed to find out that in real life, the actor (Brent Spinner?) is as gay as Paris in the springtime. Lots of the men I worked with were happy though.........
 lie to me
Msg: 34
Do any women here think the actor who played Chief Miles O'Brian in Star Trek The Next ... ?
Posted: 10/7/2007 11:05:42 PM
Dr. Who???? OH NO SHE DIDN'T! OMG - We're on a roll tonight! Oooooh boy! Mmmmm - ok, how bout this - Colm M, or Tom Baker (the one with the curly red hair, fedora, loooooong scarf...)

Scary, I know - but OF THE TWO, I'd have to take Baker. That first new Dr was SMOKIN'! I wouldn't kick him out of bed for hogging the blankie!
 lie to me
Msg: 36
Do any women here think the actor who played Chief Miles O'Brian in Star Trek The Next ... ?
Posted: 10/7/2007 11:17:46 PM
Now now - I'm sure Data didn't stare at the ceiling at all. You know how much he wanted to be a real boy, so he studied absolutely anything and everything to do with being human- so you know he spent the time watching her face (the blond - what's her name) and watching the different emotions/faces she went thru as he did each and every little thing. Oh to be played like a Stradivari by a master..................

And now, that I've shown everyone what true dork I indeed am, I'm taking my toys, and I'm going home!
 NatGoat
Msg: 38
Posted: 10/8/2007 12:07:57 AM
I'd like to play Rugby with the Chief . . !!!
...But...I'd like to play a Love-Song for Seven-of-Nine . . !!! . . !!!
 Beholder
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 10/8/2007 10:07:31 PM
This thread is both really great, but at the same time mildly disturbing...

All the Data comments especially... all I can think of is Voltaire's Sexy Data Tango

http://voltaire.net/mp3/Voltaire-The_Sexy_Data_Tango.mp3

(as a heads up, it contains... a few... really naughty Star Trek sex euphemisms *chuckle*)
 thatguy276
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Do any women here think the actor who played Chief Miles Obrien in Star Trek The Next ... ?
Posted: 10/8/2007 10:41:56 PM

Bakula was much hotter in Quantum Leap though. He didn't make the transition to scifi well IMO

I haven't went out and bought a "dork" hat yet, but wasn't Quantum Leap a scifi show?
 thatguy276
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Do any women here think the actor who played Chief Miles Obrien in Star Trek The Next ... ?
Posted: 10/8/2007 10:49:00 PM
Ah, I see your point. Speaking of Quantum Leap, I kinda thought the girl from Sliders was a little cutie.
 scorpiomover
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Posted: 10/8/2007 11:00:07 PM
Actually, has anyone noticed how many really attractive women there are on these Sci-Fi series?
The engineer (Jewel Staite) from Serenity/Firefly.
Major Kira from Deep Space 9.
The Vulcan woman from Enterprise.
Practically any woman from the original series of Star Trek. Uhura, Nurse Chapel, or just about any bit-part.
Leela from Dr Who. Proper cave-woman if ever I saw one. There was a woman who you wouldn't mind if she clubbed you over the head and dragged you back to her cave.

Although, if we're talking men who played , it would be:
Dr Who #3 with Sara Jane and Unit.
Dr Who #4 with Romana and also Leela.
The last 2 Doctors.
Didn't think much of the guys in Star Trek.
The guys in Serenity/Firefly.
D'argo or Crichton from Farscape.
 thatguy276
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Posted: 10/9/2007 2:07:10 AM
Yeah, I'm with surfer. Klingons are like some kind of evolving race or something, but Enterprise is suposed to be set sometime shortly after the first contact and long before the original series. The question is if klingons are an evolving race why do they look the same as the klingons of TNG? According to Enterprise klingons are a revolving race rather than evolving race being that a few centuries later (in the original series) they look almost human, then go back to ridge heads sometime before TNG.

Yeah I just went and bought the "dork" hat and I'm waving the flag a wee bit higher now, lol
 Ravenstar66
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 10/9/2007 3:55:30 PM
Scotty Star Trek... he could make anything work!
Jean Luc Picard TNG
Harry Kim Voyager, was cute, better than Tom Paris
B'Elanna Torres Voyager
7 of 9, but only because she was also a b!tch
Stargate SG1 Dr. Daniel Jackson! ...let's play doctor!
Stargate the movie Dr. Daniel Jackson (James Spader)
For any Scifi buffs...come on, Scully was hot! (x-files)
Definitely Kevin Sorbo of Andromeda, and I've seen him interviewed...he's smart too!
and I will get my dork crown for this one...... Kai, off LEXX, yup had a thing for him.
Babylon 5...Michael Garibaldi
Pitch Black (movie) Riddick (sorry I know..out of the genre)

And for the Joss Whedon crew Angelis
 MermaidMafia
Msg: 55
Posted: 10/9/2007 4:10:48 PM

Babylon 5...Michael Garibaldi

Michael? Really?

I was all about Marcus. Hot, hot, hot.
 scorpiomover
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 10/9/2007 7:19:15 PM
scorpiomover...how could you forget 7 of 9?
You got me. Every episode, she was in a cat suit. I can tell you that a LOT of men here in the UK fancied her when Voyager was first screened over here.
B'Elanna Torres Voyager
Definitely, but don't forget Captain Janeway. Imagine being ordered around by her. "Yes, ma'am", "No, ma'am", "whatever you want, ma'am". Also Kes. I loved her little elfin ears.
Also, Andromeda's Avatar (Lexa Doig) and Trance from Andromeda.
Fry (the co-pilot) from "Pitch Black."
Delenn & Ivanova from Bablyon 5.
Practically anyone female from Buffy the series, including that hot teacher that hooked up with Giles and then got killed by Angelis.

But my absolute fave was the 1st Xev from LEXX. I was obsessed with LEXX. Probably my fave Sci-Fi series ever. And Xev was unbelievably hot, and she was part Cluster Lizard too. How cool is that?
Wasn't a fan of her replacement. Too sleazy.
 lie to me
Msg: 59
Posted: 10/10/2007 12:50:18 PM
Wanta get SUPER DORKY? How about the dude off of 'Cleopatra 2929'? I haven't seen it in ages, but wasn't he supposed to be a robot as well? Oh baby!

Ermmm, and yes. LEXX rocks.
 Ravenstar66
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Posted: 10/10/2007 2:23:55 PM
Whatever happened to LEXX? Loved that show...and I liked the redhead, she was spunky. I even thought Prince had his moments.

Yup I forget about Kes, she was so cute, and had a voice like molten silver.

and Marcus, how could I forget about him? yup, very hot

I love being a geek!
 scorpiomover
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Posted: 10/11/2007 7:51:25 AM

You know NOTHIN' about super dorky. Servalan from Blakes 7. Beat that.

jtw, Servelan was the ultimate powerful b*tch. I never knew your fantasies included a dominatrix.
 lie to me
Msg: 64
Posted: 10/11/2007 11:10:04 PM
Oh, I loved Kirk, he was plenty hot in his prime. I could see having a one nighter with him on a distant planet somewhere, but for the REAL fun? I'd have to take Picard. His age and hair didn't matter - it was all about how he carried himself, his mannerisms, that voice, that bum, - he also def. wasn't smarmy, like Kirk. Picard was the man you wanted to be in the looooong term relationship with. I can't believe we're discussing this stuff. I am soooo glad I don't have a pic posted.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  >