Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > humor  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 spidersamsdad
Msg: 74
Zombies ...what would you do?????Page 2 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Nothing. Wait up in Canada. When it drops to minus 4o. Crack a nice bottle of wine and in the morning grab an ice pic and done.
 TinyTheGiant
Msg: 75
Zombies ...what would you do?????
Posted: 1/22/2013 4:30:52 PM
I would gather supplies, then set up traps around the house like in Home Alone :-)
Posted: 1/28/2013 4:19:43 PM
(OP)

There'd be a lot of them things running 'round wild, right? Gotta be worth something. Hell, I'd build a corral, and herd 'em up. When I got enough, I'd have me an old fashioned cattle drive, and take 'em to market. Head 'em up! Move 'em out! Rawhide!
 TheFuryan
Msg: 77
Posted: 2/8/2013 5:52:02 PM
Are you kidding me? I've been waiting for this my whole life. First I'm heading to the gun shop to stack up on ammo for my weapons and purchase more weapons. Next I'm head to Wal-Mart to get all the necessities (food, batteries, medicine, hardware tools, electronics, hiking gear, etc). After that, I'm calling up my friend Stu and we're deciding where we're holding up. Once we are hold up, I'll reach out to my family and other friends for an update on their status.
 Be_enchanted
Msg: 78
Posted: 2/8/2013 7:32:56 PM
It's well known how zombies can't go up a flight of stairs so I would rush over to my friend's house where she has two levels and set up barricades . Of course, we'd have enough supplies to have some fun while looking out the windows.
Posted: 2/10/2013 11:54:34 AM

There'd be a lot of them things running 'round wild, right? Gotta be worth something. Hell, I'd build a corral, and herd 'em up. When I got enough, I'd have me an old fashioned cattle drive, and take 'em to market. Head 'em up! Move 'em out! Rawhide!

Oh hey...and then I think I'd like to train some of them to be in a boy band. There're a lot of possibilities here. I'd teach some of them to forage for sticks and clubs, teach them in a type of yoga zumba insanity class how to fight, and build my own zombie army. So I'd have a zombie army to patrol my area and protect against all the other zombies. And then I could grow this zombie army, create a separate elite internal affairs group that would make sure there's no insurection and make preemptive moves against a rebel coup, though I don't think I have to worry about that much with using zombies...and then I could begin to invade and conquer more territory, more houses and buildings, more acreage. I'd be the Alexander The Great of Zombies. It will be a great empire.
 zombiehuntress
Msg: 80
Posted: 2/24/2013 10:07:23 AM
Shaun and ED are so right!!
Drink and have a good brawl with the undead lol!!
Love the movies but realistically and scientifically it won't ever happen d/t decomposition and muscle wasting.
Love the post though!!!
You all will rock in the apocalypse!!!
 poopypants123
Msg: 81
Posted: 2/24/2013 8:02:50 PM
ZSG!!! I'm so gonna kill the staircase upstairs and shave all my hair off
 tgif111
Msg: 82
Posted: 1/11/2015 6:12:21 AM
how about if you put on make up, rip your clothes and just look like one?

maybe throw some stinky stuff on you?

would they be faked out or can they sense that you are not undead?
 Countryheart1967
Msg: 83
view profile
History
Posted: 1/11/2015 9:54:32 AM
I am literally prepared for this, well, not zombies per say but any catastrophic event.

Bug out bag packed, a fair amount of weaponry, surplus ammo, and a predetermined meeting place (old habits die hard). The place is constructed out of concrete block, has steel strapped doors, off the grid, extremely remote, with a natural supply of clean fresh water... Yes, it's a hunting camp and quite nicely self contained. There is even a good sized stream full of trout and drawing in plenty of wild life fifty yards out the front door.

Country living is going to have it's advantages if that should ever occur. :p
 tgif111
Msg: 84
Posted: 1/16/2015 4:46:22 PM
I play a zombie in a movie.

we also made a music video. check it out.

Shots On Me Springwood.

at 3 min 40 sec I get my neck sliced open.

we have dancers, hookers, zombies and a girl who shoots bullets out of her nipples.

in the dance scenes i'm in yellow.

Shots On Me Springwood
 forumfellathesequel
Msg: 85
Posted: 1/20/2015 7:15:30 AM
Looked like fun TG!
 Dee4166
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Posted: 2/28/2015 11:05:24 AM
Go where there are the fewest people and/or potential zombies....

Seeing as I live in Canada that's pretty much anywhere further North....

I, too was BORN for the Zombie Apocalypse, and always have supplies in my car/house.....

I also have some anger issues so offing a bunch of zombies would be like dream come true!!!

And if a few regular people that I don't like too much should happened to get killed in the process, well, what's another couple of corpses??
 Aradia96
Msg: 87
Posted: 3/1/2015 6:04:51 AM
I have a lot of soups so I'd hide some around the house for later.

Then I'd take some. Only bad thing is they are kind of heavy.

The high-school near my place is like a freaking fortress, seriously!
Fully fenced in and Walls at the front and its also surrounded by other fenced schools. It would probably be pretty good protection, so would my estate. I'm kind of coastal so it's not too bad. Not too far from the country either. I know where good water sources are, I live within walking distance of a lake and if I had to we could travel to a very good river in the country.
Fishing could provide a food source later on and the lake a water source.

Also live near farms with live stock. So it's a pretty ideal location.

I love zombie movies!
 tgif111
Msg: 88
Posted: 3/1/2015 3:34:45 PM
it was fun to be in the movie forumfella and I enjoy acting when I can.

it was shot here in Youngstown and starred Patrick Kilpatrick who was a henchman in Steven Seagall's Under Siege 2 and Tom Cruise 's Minority Report movie and a character actor in many others.

it's called The Zombinator. an evil corporation creates zombies but has the zombie antidote and blackmails the U.S. for the cure.

I enjoyed doing the dance and drinking scenes. it was fun to be made up by Night Of The Living dead make up guy Tom Savini preteges'. the music video is on youtube and you just type in Springwood Shots On Me.

i'm the featured zombie that gets his neck sliced open at 3:40.
i'm in the dance scenes in an Affliction yellow T-shirt right in front!

check it out.
 matthew83co
Msg: 89
Posted: 3/3/2015 5:31:09 PM

Would you run, hide or just drive around in a souped up mustang rasin hell??

Why the hell would I want a mustang in a zombie apocalypse?

Have you not heard of a tank before?
 featherwhat
Msg: 90
view profile
History
Posted: 7/16/2015 3:41:41 AM
I'd try and bang me a zombe..call it a Soup Kitchen... Hoo Raw
 Peas_
Msg: 91
Posted: 8/20/2015 6:14:34 PM
Supplies and dug out are already here....so I guess I'd be using the gunnery peeps for my sharp shooting skills.
Posted: 8/21/2015 7:50:25 PM
Surely they can be trained. Or at least used in some fashion.

Hook a few up to my plow, hang some raw meat in front of their faces...plow that field.

Same for a kind of merry-go-round or big hamster-wheel electrical generator.

Hell, a dog sled too. Or, zombie sled. Might be too slow though.

Shoot, I'll rig up various contraptions to use them for one line of defense. Their efforts to come towards me, or some flesh...that mechanical work can be re-directed in some tricky ways.

Make a whole pile of stiff-arm thingamajigs from lumber or metal, such that each end is around one's neck holding them about 5 or 10 feet from each other, and assemble them into a vast network of triangle units. They can't pose a threat, yet will provide a strange kind of moving barrier. Spikes or some crap on each stiff-arm bar. Will prevent free zombies from stressing me, and slow any marauders down.

Tether several at a time to trees...a trap-trigger can be tripped, invaders thinking that they're anchored, but they're let loose upon them at the right time/spot.

Might see if cooked zombie meat is ok. Build a coral if so.

I'll think of some more crap eventually...
Posted: 8/26/2015 3:43:02 PM
^ That show turned out pretty good: I didn't bother with it when it first started, thought it'd be just another dumb zombie show. But someone I know made a few comments about it, so I watched an episode. Found out I loved it. So I was a few seasons behind at that point, and been watching the re-runs regularly, starting at whatever point it was but don't know. Seen maybe 40 episodes by now in order, but don't know where I am in the seasons. Man, it's great.

Took too long to take out Shane and the Governor. Those two needed to be put down for sure.
 Peas_
Msg: 95
Posted: 8/26/2015 4:15:23 PM
no, no, no....I don't think I could use them as slaves. They'd make much better fertilizer for the crops. Wouldn't that be better than a cornholer game errrr whatnot? You! Drink! Twice for a head shot!
Posted: 8/27/2015 1:31:59 PM

Oh no! They were brilliant! Two of my favourite characters. Especially when Shane went wacko!

If that were real and I was there, those two, and a couple of others, wouldn't last very long. I'd have put them in the ground real quick. No doubts and no hesitation. People like that just gotta go, period.

Yea btw...in The Walking Dead, apparently everyone is infected with something. Whenever someone dies, by whatever means, what it is that's infecting them causes them to "come back" as a zombie with no memory of anything or who they were...unless they're killed by injury into the brain.
 WordPlay_
Msg: 98
Posted: 8/28/2015 6:12:54 PM
Try to escape to Antarctica and survive on Emperor Penguins. Cry, roll over, cry some more. Haha
Show ALL Forums  > humor  >