Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Is anal sex safe without a condom?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 amberzamber
Msg: 151
Is anal sex safe without a condom?Page 7 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
Ok, I’m really not trying to be rude here but I can’t believe how many people believe that if it’s anal sex, no condom is necessary…..

How do you think male homosexuals who have never been with a woman transmit AIDS ? (And no I’m not a homophobe so don’t go there….)

And regardless of your sexual preference, your body doesn’t care what orifices mixes fluids where and when, it’s the mixing of the fluids that causes STD’s. It has nothing to do with whether or not it’s vagina/penis contact. If you give oral sex to someone with herpes, you can spread herpes, etc…..the body parts don’t matter

Please read this forum or do your own google search:

http://www.health.nsw.gov.au/sexualhealth/staysafe.html
 becca210
Msg: 152
Is anal sex safe without a condom?
Posted: 10/28/2007 6:17:37 AM
Howbigisyourlove.....wow, talk about shallow! Who died and left you in charge?
Yes, I am overweight but I am not lacking in self esteem nor intelligence. If you bothered to really hear what I wrote, you would know that anal sex is not my drug of choice.
I am almost 62 years old....I have had a lot of life experiences and I shared the positive side
of anal sex...because I have experienced it.
It is evident from the number of posts on the negative side of this, that you do not enjoy it.
That is certainly within your rights. For that person on the fence, I merely wanted them to know that with a lover, whom they have already bonded with and trust, anal sex can be very pleasurable.
It's too bad that you have so little going on in your life, that you have taken it upon yourself to attack every poster on this subject. And for the record, as I have never had children, my vagina/package is in a very healthy/responsive state.
Becca

And for the record, I strongly recommend condoms!
 faour
Msg: 153
Posted: 10/28/2007 6:23:58 AM
Leave becca210 alone! That was MEAN! Shame on you, howbigisyourlove!
 sillygoose
Msg: 154
Posted: 10/28/2007 8:19:21 AM
Leave Becca210 and God alone. No wonder so many people are alone in this world.
 howbigisyourlove
Msg: 155
Posted: 10/28/2007 8:45:16 AM
dear becca210 ...every overweight person thinks people who are healthy and physically fit are shallow and on the attack,which is a symptom of lack of self esteem..... such an excuse filled diatribe.... cause I was where you are long long ago .. and lemme tell you that deep down inside you already know eating is an emotional issue for anyone overweight,,,, you are anaesthetizing other symptoms... there is nothing shallow about being in excellent physical health..... and as for your term vagina/package that terminology smacks of someone who has been instilled with a strong insensed male denigrative attitude..... and for the record condoms are not full proof and the only safe sex anyone can have is with themselves ,,,, but remember you can't trust your own little finger or your middle one either......
 becca210
Msg: 156
Posted: 10/28/2007 10:53:00 AM
howbigisyourmouth....it is wonderful that you conquered your weight problem years ago.
Too bad someone didn't work on your manners at the same time.
How dare you assume what I think. I have family/friends that are all healthy and fit...I have way more self esteem than most of them. I agree with you that a lot of overweight people do have self esteem issues and watch a lot of life from the sidelines.......but I am not one of them.
I have recently survived spinal surgery and a battle with MRSA (staph infection) which has taken 6 months of my life.....but I'm here, I'm healthy and sane. And I will not take crap off the likes of you.....too bad you are so pretty....my mom always told me "pretty is .is pretty does".
Becca
 Blacat10
Msg: 157
view profile
History
Posted: 10/28/2007 12:05:25 PM
What gives certain people the right to sit in judgement of posters on this message board and others? Seriously....someone reading a post and a profile, then judges and attacks others because their opinion is contrary? A bigot is a prejudiced person who is intolerant of opinions, lifestyles, or identities differing from his or her own.

Something about that is wrong and I'm not sure why so many of the people on here put up with that type of behaviour...no wonder the message boards go sideways and off topic! Why can't people just post their opinion and why they feel the way they do without making personal attacks on other people and getting off topic and making the message board a mess to be involved in?

I don't really care what a person looks like or their shape or their bank account, what matters most is the grey matter upstairs and the heart and soul inside. Both of those, when working properly and not in a judgemental , negative way of living, make for a very good, caring and sexual human being - not the stereotypes that can often been seen here on the message boards, judging people for their opinions. Stereotypes are seen by many as undesirable beliefs imposed to justify the acts of discrimination and oppression. It is thought that education and/or familiarization can change these incorrect beliefs.

I'd sure like to see the attacks stop and everyone keep to the subject at hand (or bum) as it may be!
XXX Cat
 ~curlygirl~
Msg: 158
Posted: 10/28/2007 12:23:04 PM
howbigisyourlove, perhaps you should back off and put away the claws. wtf prompted that anyways? so you disagreed with becca210's opinion...surprise, that's going to happen when you communicate in a forum like this. where the h*ll do you get off negating her experience because of her weight and your preceptions based on body type? the subject of the thread concerns anal sex and safe sex...stick to that subject and put the venom away, cuz baby it sounds like you have some rather big issues originating from your own past battle with obesity. a shame you don't have more compassion for people. you may be thinner now, but your contemptuous comments only serve to make you seem very unattractive. i can only hope that you don't live the rest of your life that way.
 tommy34
Msg: 159
Posted: 10/28/2007 12:46:13 PM
howbigisyourlove that wrong i would date becca210 long before i would date you people like you no way.... you suck big time.
 Blacat10
Msg: 160
view profile
History
Posted: 10/28/2007 1:38:04 PM
Let's remember the facts - it isn't just anal sex that transmits HIV:

HIV is present in the blood and genital secretions of virtually all individuals infected with HIV, regardless of whether or not they have symptoms. The spread of HIV can occur when these secretions come in contact with tissues such as those lining the vagina, anal area, mouth, or eyes (the mucus membranes), or with a break in the skin, such as from a cut or puncture by a needle. The most common ways in which HIV is spreading throughout the world include sexual contact, sharing needles, and by transmission from infected mothers to their newborns during pregnancy, labor (the delivery process), or breast-feeding.

Sexual transmission of HIV has been described from men to men, men to women, women to men, and women to women through vaginal, anal, and oral sex. The best way to avoid sexual transmission is abstinence from sex until it is certain that both partners in a monogamous relationship are not HIV-infected. Because the HIV antibody test can take up to 6 months to turn positive, both partners would need to test negative 6 months after their last potential exposure to HIV. If abstinence is out of the question, the next best method is the use of latex barriers.

***Note the word 'monogamous'...and then it becomes a matter of personal choice for committed, monogamous couples whether to use a condom or not.

XXX Cat
 SexualDentonMale
Msg: 161
Posted: 10/28/2007 1:55:50 PM
I have has alan sex with many women, alway bareback, and i've never have a problem, or gotten an STD. That being said, I don't go anal with just any body, I have to know them, and know I can trust that they are clean and STD free. Of course, I try to get that out og the way, before I even get to the point of having sex regaurdless of which hole I go into.
 howbigisyourlove
Msg: 162
Posted: 10/28/2007 8:24:07 PM
dear crazy curlz... I lied about my having a weight issue just to prove a point ,... alot of people are full of bs on this site ... I just did not want to make her feel bad when I know what perceptions due to all of "us" ... and as for sticking to the thread... have you actually read the thread comments ..all of em in entirety??? I have oogered the whole managerie on tooney burgers... go pic on everyone else .... as well K.... ... anyway I am not your quote " baby " and would appreciate it if you did not call me that ... smacks of denigration... I will not call you baby in respect of reciprocity .. anyway your comment on being supposedly thinner is nowhere near what I was referring to regarding health .. thinner is not healthy ... exercising and diet and being the best for your own body .... I am talking about blood flow and nerve endings and the human brain and believe me people in great body shape .. I mean muscular and healthy have alot better sex because it is pure science ... why in hell do you think the worlds leading therapists recommend exercise for sexual enjoyment ... anal sex is albeit alot more pleasurable for men... not for women... I am very frank in discussions and have a non -censored policy when it comes to communicating with friends which is likely why I help alot of friends out because I am not afraid of brooching any subject... and if there is a few women on the planet who enjoy it great ... women should not be promoting it however because I have heard alot of women object to enjoying it whatsoever... it is not the best sub race in town, good thing eh or you would not be here!!!!!... if we only had a ticket to the hershey hwy of enjoyment I would pass completely on taking the Y& S twizzler tour .. of love... any whey the next kernal of truth and dare should be a thread on Are anal people safe without a condemnation... or maybe .. Are condoms safe without analyzation or my personal fav.. Is anal sex safe with a condom..... come on ... this is kindergarten sandbox stuff and try and humor yourself and relax or you will have trouble performing any orgastics or stones ... with any orifice...
 akuzed4thingz
Msg: 163
Posted: 10/28/2007 8:26:51 PM
ok, blood, shit, and whatever ......in your****.. do you think its a good idea? dont be silly, wrap your willie! i think you need
 hardngood
Msg: 164
view profile
History
Posted: 10/28/2007 8:29:05 PM
no doubt about it...wrap it
 howbigisyourlove
Msg: 165
Posted: 10/28/2007 8:38:47 PM
In the halls of anal anything there is no such thing as safe sex ..... far as I have ever seen there is no life time guarantee on a package of ribbed glow in the darkies ... by any condom-manufacturer ...
and PS you can harbor HIV longer than the ritual testing of six months as I have friends six feet under that could tell you different if they were here
 howbigisyourlove
Msg: 166
Posted: 10/28/2007 8:46:30 PM
dear tommy34 ... thanks for the rules of disengagement.. I guess coffee is out eh??? anway thnks for the compliment re:people like me sucking bigtime... it is a distant memory but yah ,,,, it happened and sometimes happens to alot of us involved and I believe it was wrapped in a Haagen Daz condom .... oh heavenly hash ... please don't hate me even though you don't wanna date me and I hope becca210 takes you UP or DOWN on your offer you sound safe with or without latex.... I gottah rub linoment on my fungus now and tree hug myself and stop beating around this bush for awhile..... bummer eh...
 rocco1980
Msg: 167
Posted: 11/26/2007 5:46:27 PM
it is safe without a condom but dont cum inside,,,,,that can be dangerous!!thats the facts my friend,pull out
 studmount
Msg: 168
view profile
History
Posted: 11/26/2007 6:05:46 PM
Just damn,some sick puppies!
 TOwoman1
Msg: 169
Posted: 11/26/2007 7:22:43 PM
Two things: a negative HIV test is accurate after 12 weeks. Most people seroconvert after 9.

In terms of what puts people at risk, there is an equation to explain it. When you look at viral load, add the frequency and type of exposure and then divide that by your resistence: that tells you the risk. For example, there is a whack of HIV in semen. Say a woman has an untreated infection, like herpes or chlamydia, there will be white blood cells present. Her mucous membranes are compromised. HIV attacks these white blood cells and is then carried directly into her blood stream. Moreover, if she is the receiving partner of vaginal or anal sex, which is what is under discussion here, the semen pools, adding to the exposure time. " Bottom" line, both partners need to play it safe for the three month window period for HIV, then get tested for HIV as well as the common infections like gonorrhea and chlamydia. If after negative testing you make the commitment to be mutually monogamous you can put condom use for any of your sexual activities on the table for discussion.
 Doouglass
Msg: 170
Posted: 11/26/2007 7:24:53 PM
When the red river flows take the dirt road.
 Tan_Y_Ddraig
Msg: 171
Posted: 11/26/2007 7:29:00 PM
How can it be safe folks?

There is no safe sex without any protection. Vaginal sex, oral sex, anal sex, even if you wear a condom theres no knowing whether it will break or not. If you was surfing the net and started downloading, without any protection on your PC, is that safe?

Theres nothing to debate here, might be a different story if the question posed was 'is kissing safe'? Now thats a debate that could attract more interesting responses..
 WarmthNpassion
Msg: 172
view profile
History
Posted: 11/26/2007 7:39:56 PM
That would depend on who's anus you had in mind. If she's infected with something, your odds are no different than with vaginal intercourse. You had to know this.

Oh, now I get it, you see who's into anal with the replies that the ladies make. I never would have thought of that.
 msbehavinshygirl
Msg: 173
Posted: 11/26/2007 8:14:07 PM
no sex is safe without a condom. silly people, did we forget about diseases anal or no you can still get them.
 stageright
Msg: 174
view profile
History
Posted: 11/26/2007 8:49:04 PM
with a broom watch out for the splinter cousins. they're real **stards!! sneak right up on ya.
 wizardofossington
Msg: 175
Posted: 11/27/2007 2:24:13 AM
Anal sex is considered one of the highest risk behavior for transmitting HIV and this is a fact.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Is anal sex safe without a condom?