Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 kittycatfish
Msg: 6
im gonna give up soon..Page 3 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Do you really want to have a permanent solution to a temporary problem? Why is it that you get to off yourself and leave your precious mom to clean up your life's mess? What a terrible thing thing to do to someone...especially someone who would lay down her own life for you. All this for a job and a girl...2 things that are completely replacable!

My brother, brother in law and cousin all committed suicide and let me tell you....everyone else lives with the pain of their actions everyday. Because they did what they did, because they were too cowardly to seek help, we have to live through the pain and seek help for ourselves because of it. But you know what...their problems were far larger and would have required really long term therapy. Yours, although I am not disputing you have severe depression, are fixable! Theirs maybe not so quickly fixed.

Depression can be fixed and this bout you are going through WAS NOT caused by your current problems...we all have our base level of happiness and it is governed by seratonin levels in our brains. If those levels are not in balance, we will not be completely free of depression. This is not something we can control.,,,but the good news is,,,medications and therapy can make it more tolerable and even cure it in some people. The longer you leave the depression to fester, the worse it gets. The sooner it is treated, the easier it is to cure/treat. It sounds like if you have left it long enough to get to suicide levels, you have probably had it a long time already.

You deserve to be and feel better and so do all of the people around you. The only person that can make you better is yourself. You do not have the right to leave your ex-girlfriend feeling any guilt over your death at all either...if you really loved her, you would not want her to be unhappy at all over anything. It saddens me that you sound to be blaming your unhappiness on her braking up with you and the loss of your job. No one could have predicted or prevented those actions and they were the actions of someone else. Please take your profile off of this system and get yourself some help. Chances are, you have needed this help for years now. It is time you take care of you and stop relying on everyone else to bring you happiness,,,that is just something that is impossible.

Either call a suicide hotline or get yourself to your nearest emergency room. It is unfair that you posted such message here for us as well. I know that you are crying out for attention...but you need to look in your own backyard...there really isn't much we can do for you on the internet. Call your mom and ask her to take you to the hospital.
 nexthyme
Msg: 8
view profile
History
im gonna give up soon..
Posted: 10/12/2007 12:47:40 PM
Niggity,

As many have said there has been a lot of good advice. It is time to get into the meat of things and get psycologist, etc etc. The councelor probably felt you need meds help, and that may very well be true.

In the mean time that you are looking for a job, getting back on your feet in a new place, get out and volunteer. I would suggest a homeless shelter. Listen to THEIR story.

One time when I felt extremely hopeless a friend told me there are a million people that would take your place to have your life. Think about it, because when ya do, sure your problems are pretty overwhelming, but not undoable.

MOST OF ALL, think about your mum, and the rest of your family. That is not how you want to be remembered.

Many have reached out to you, and most of us have felt that fair down.

Being rejected is not the end of anything, it is the beginning of learning. At your age, the only person that can really reject you is yourself.

Seems like if you went on here two months ago, you knew you had a relationship that HAD TO END. Another thing you stated, "she was your world"...Nobody should be your entire world. That isn't to say that they aren't completely important to you, but placing some much hope in your own existance on someone elses approval and love will leave you feeling lonely.

Best thing to do is learn how to really truly love yourself. That way you will know you are never really alone.
 ladyc4
Msg: 9
im gonna give up soon..
Posted: 10/12/2007 12:48:24 PM
Son, I don't mean to be facetious, but if you end your life you will be alone for ALL of your death.
I've been where you are and if God hadn't granted me the gift of a strong and protective SO at the time, I honestly don't know WHAT would have happened. Well you may THINK you don't have anybody, but you have a whole lot of people who DO care, though we may not have any expertise or power to directly help you. We can kick you in the butt and tell you to HELP YOURSELF. I had a loved one die suddenly and unexpectedly,( heart attack) and I've had to deal with feelings that somehow I could have averted that, that I should have been more alert to possible symptoms,nagged him more about proper diet and exercise...
Can you IMAGINE how your mom would feel if you did yourself in? The anguish of wondering why she didn't see that you were troubled, maybe wondering if it was her fault because she was a bad mother?
Talk to your doctor. Get help. NOW.
Cindy O
 R_U_Perfect
Msg: 10
im gonna give up soon..
Posted: 10/12/2007 1:05:30 PM
The Sooner you do give up,The sooner you will start having a real chance to be LOVED again...
 rodan91
Msg: 11
im gonna give up soon..
Posted: 10/12/2007 1:24:26 PM
Added points to ponder...if you're at all religious, suicide is a sin.

Your mother doesn't deserve to suffer through selfishness like suicide and would only have to clean up the mess you leave.

Give yourself more credit...hell, I'm not the world's greatest stud, and yes, the day I was laid off, my g/f hit me with a coffee cup over a money issue (she didn't work due to a back injury and I supported her totally for over 2 years...every drop of gas, piece of food, cigarettes, rent, prescriptions, doctor bills) and what am I forced to do...move out. I had to do that to keep from being further (ab)used...it was the best move I have ever made. And my self confidence, after realizing I am indeed worth more than that, has skyrocketed...I can't find a hat to fit my swelled head.

Enjoy being single...do things you thought you'd never do...you'll be amazed when that better someone special does come along...there are just too many women on this planet to get brain cramped over just one.
 duckling
Msg: 12
im gonna give up soon..
Posted: 10/12/2007 1:42:41 PM
"i had a cat,i love her so much...she was my universe......"

relationships can play some real games with our confidence, but if I ever got messed around by a cat, I'd probably feel like giving up too. Sorry, Niggity, but that was just too easy. Keep your chin up, buddy. They say "every cloud has a silver lining". Looking at your situation from a positive perspective, things can only get better. A new job or a new girl will ease half the problem for you. Good luck!
 dalek1967
Msg: 14
view profile
History
im gonna give up soon..
Posted: 10/12/2007 2:20:13 PM
OK Bud, listen up. My Dad committed suicide, care to think about who had to clean up the mess he left behind? We did. My Mom was a wreck. She tried to blame herself for what he chose to do. Then us kids had to pick up those pieces too. My Dad has been gone almost 20 years now and I think about it everyday. I sleep about 100 feet from where he did it. Trust me, you may get yourself out of a crappy situation but you are not going to help anyone else. They will have to fix what you leave behind plus some. Not to mention you then have 0 options. Also add in, if you fail for some reason, you will have a lot to deal with then.

Get help, get back on track, live you life. As for you lady friend, find a better one next time. You have just learned what you don't want so don't accept someone like that again.

Best wishes.

Ron9
Msg: 18
im gonna give up soon..
Posted: 10/12/2007 3:31:41 PM
Mom’s are the best thing on earth .......... even after they are gone.

My mom saved my fanny - in more ways than one but ....... one little statement she made was so logical - you just can not argue with it.

When I was on the very bottom and not giving a chit ...... when I was hoping I would crash at high speeds on my bike she said .....

“Why not wait and see what happens”

That was four years ago. She died Feb ‘05 but she is still with me.
 genegem
Msg: 21
im gonna give up soon..
Posted: 10/12/2007 3:39:06 PM

Dude..... get a grip...get counseling...get a life.....we are all truly alone.

True!!! She has given you the opportunity to find the one who will love you for who you are and not your material wealth which you can lose in a minute.

Of all the people
there are in your lifetime,
You are the only one
you can never lose,
and the only one
who will never leave.
 LOTTOWINNER
Msg: 25
im gonna give up soon..
Posted: 10/12/2007 4:05:20 PM
Buddy, I know it hurts now,but remember this,you were fine before you met her and you will be find in a little time.Just keep busy whether its vol.work for animals or just helping some less fortunate people.Trust me it will get better.Been there myself.
 keanefan67
Msg: 27
im gonna give up soon..
Posted: 10/12/2007 4:25:20 PM
You need to keep talking about it just like you are...reach out to people, there are millions of people who feel just the same. I know it is a cliche, but so true.... suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem... things ALWAYS change, and get better. This is a time for you to grow, and evolve, so you have to hang in there, and let it happen!
 Pisces619
Msg: 30
im gonna give up soon..
Posted: 10/12/2007 7:25:42 PM
Why dont you do what I just did & go get yourself a motorcycle, take your mind off that silly relationship stuff for awhile. Gotta get some hobbies/interests. lot more to life than the opposite sex. Treat yourself to a movie, nice restraunt, few shots of Tequila- whatever it'll take to improve your disposition. Take up Salsa Dancing, meet some hot Latino babes........
 duckling
Msg: 32
im gonna give up soon..
Posted: 10/13/2007 9:39:09 PM
Maybe it's just me but the offer of a full body massage by Td1107111's creeping me out. The guy just lost his job and his girlfriend broke up with him. I always hear those stories that us guy's being opportunists, but I'm pretty sure nobody's ever "switched teams" over a run of bad luck! That's just weird.
 PURE-Energy
Msg: 35
view profile
History
im gonna give up soon..
Posted: 12/20/2007 11:46:43 PM
Reading all of these Forums,is making me go insane-I should go see a consoler for reading these Forums==========
~blue eyes~>>> Please read this Quote form the MOVIE "CAST AWAY"when I get down i read this quote all the time:
Chuck Noland: We both had done the math. Kelly added it all up and... knew she had to let me go. I added it up, and knew that I had... lost her. 'cos I was never gonna get off that island. I was gonna die there, totally alone. I was gonna get sick, or get injured or something. The only choice I had, the only thing I could control was when, and how, and where it was going to happen. So... I made a rope and I went up to the summit, to hang myself. I had to test it, you know? Of course. You know me. And the weight of the log, snapped the limb of the tree, so I-I - , I couldn't even kill myself the way I wanted to. I had power over *nothing*. And that's when this feeling came over me like a warm blanket. I knew, somehow, that I had to stay alive. Somehow. I had to keep breathing. Even though there was no reason to hope. And all my logic said that I would never see this place again. So that's what I did. I stayed alive. I kept breathing. And one day my logic was proven all wrong because the tide came in, and gave me a sail. And now, here I am. I'm back. In Memphis, talking to you. I have ice in my glass... And I've lost her all over again. I'm so sad that I don't have Kelly. But I'm so grateful that she was with me on that island. And I know what I have to do now. I gotta keep breathing. Because tomorrow the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?

DAMN I thought i had it so bad off--
~blue eyes>> so if your thinking about doing something about commenting suicide over a " WOMAN" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP--It's not worth it ,and I'll come over and kick your ass yeah I know I'm old and only 5'10",and you would kick my ass before i could kick your ass,hey I could get one good kick your ass in ,eh??
~blue eyes>>Don't do anything stupid that will hurt others in your family,and other friends that you have in your life especially your MOTHER : ** GOD GAVE YOU THE GIFT OF LIFE**and what ever you do with your life you will be held accountable for what you have done ,and people WILL JUDGE you in those last days...

blue eyes- A little about myself
I lost my girlfriend of ** BREAST cancer ** months ago....
I grew up with no mother, and a broken and abuse`ve family and my dad and grandfather being both alcoholics this took a toll on me and my sister; blue eyes:I HATE LIFE, I was only a kid when all that was happening I never thought about commenting suicide back then...
blue eyes>>beside being with my girlfriend for 8 years,before she died-- I have been alone many years,and people are cruel- I can make friends easy but keeping them is a lot more harder then making new ones--- What I do to keep my self from going under is that i do meditation- through Music- or reading and movies,that works for me, plus i heave some hobbies that i enjoy doing very much collecting stuff- which i have been collecting for over 25 years ..
Obi-Wan Kenobi----- help this guy out he's your only help

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU
Merry Christmas
AND
Some things in life are bad
They can really make you mad
Other things just make you swear and curse.
When you're chewing on life's gristle
Don't grumble, give a whistle
And this'll help things turn out for the best...

And...always look on the bright side of life...
Always look on the light side of life...

If life seems jolly rotten
There's something you've forgotten
And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.
When you're feeling in the dumps
Don't be silly chumps
Just purse your lips and whistle - that's the thing.

And...always look on the bright side of life...
Always look on the light side of life...

For life is quite absurd
And death's the final word
You must always face the curtain with a bow.
Forget about your sin - give the audience a grin
Enjoy it - it's your last chance anyhow.

So always look on the bright side of death
Just before you draw your terminal breath

Life's a piece of shit
When you look at it
Life's a laugh and death's a joke, it's true.
You'll see it's all a show
Keep 'em laughing as you go
Just remember that the last laugh is on you.

And always look on the bright side of life...
Always look on the right side of life...
(Come on guys, cheer up!)
Always look on the bright side of life...
(Worse things happen at sea, you know.)
(I mean - what have you got to lose?)
(You know, you come from nothing - you're going back to nothing.
What have you lost? Nothing!)
Always look on the right side of life..
 naeco
Msg: 36
im gonna give up soon..
Posted: 12/21/2007 8:04:42 AM

NO, woman is worth hurting or killing yourself over

No woman OR man (though that's probably what you meant). Relationships come and go. That's just how it is. I've loved very deeply, been hurt, but turned around and found love again. I've mourned the passing of the old relationship, and that's okay, though some people don't even need the time to do that.

I'll tell you what happened to me with the last person I was really in love with. I fell really hard for her, loved her so much, did everything I could for her, but I really and truly feel now that she didn't feel the same about me. We split up several times during a very short period of time (one of the times was my choice, all the others were her's). I was sitting alone in my bedroom, all tore up, hurting so much inside, when something hit me - it was the realization that the world didn't end because I wasn't with her anymore. The sun was still rising and setting, the rain still fell outside, cars still passed in front of my house like they did every other day. And this was after losing someone that I loved as much as I possibly could.

The sun WILL rise tomorrow, and someone better will come along. It doesn't matter if the breakup was your fault, her fault, or WHAT the circumstances were. The fact is, the breakup occurred, and another door WILL open. It may take time, it may be tomorrow. In the state the OP is in, you need time to heal.
 PURE-Energy
Msg: 38
view profile
History
im gonna give up soon..
Posted: 12/21/2007 3:10:28 PM
------------DEATH-DEATH-DEATH-DEATH-DEATH-DEATH-DEATH-DEATH-DEATH-DEATH--------------------------
------------MURDER--MURDER--MURDER--MURDER--MURDER--MURDER--MURDER--------------------------
----------EVIL-----EVIL----EVIL-----EVIL-----EVIL----------EVIL-----EVIL-----EVIL
-----SUICIDE---SUICIDE---SUICIDE---SUICIDE---SUICIDE---SUICIDE---SUICIDE---

JOHN LENNON FROM :THE BEATLES 1980 - Mark David Chapman shoots and kills John Lennon in front of The Dakota apartment building with five bullets......

-Through out HISTORY their as been many war's and many death's cause of war's, people
dying all over the world because -- ----------------------------------------------------
AMERICAN Soldiers are dying FOR YOUR AND OURS FREEDOM
( And other SOLDIERS FROM OTHER countries that are dying)
SEPTEMBER 11 2001 9/11 Planes crashes into the twin towers thousands died in the twin towers # World Trade Center in New York City, destroyed in the September 11th, 2001 attacks...nineteen terrorists[2] affiliated with al-Qaeda[3] hijacked four commercial passenger jet airliners. Each team of hijackers included a member who has undergone some pilot training. The hijackers intentionally crashed two of the airliners (American Airlines Flight 11 and United Airlines Flight 175) into the World Trade Center in New York City, one plane into each tower (1 WTC and 2 WTC), resulting in the collapse of both buildings soon afterward and extensive damage to nearby buildings.[4] The hijackers crashed a third airliner (American Airlines Flight 77) into the Pentagon in Arlington
County, Virginia, near Washington, D.C.. Passengers and members of the flight crew on the fourth aircraft (United Airlines Flight 93) attempted to retake control of their plane from the hijackers;[5] that plane crashed into a field near the town of Shanksville in rural Somerset County, Pennsylvania. In addition to the 19 hijackers, 2,974 people died as an immediate result of the attacks, and the death of at least one person from lung disease was ruled by a medical examiner to be a result of exposure to WTC dust.[6] Another 24 people are missing and presumed dead. The victims were predominantly civilians. This brings the total of casualties of the September 11th attacks to 2999.
2001 News-January 27 - Several explosions at a military dump in Lagos, Nigeria kill more than 1,000.January 16 - Appalachian School of Law shooting: A student shoots 6 people at the Appalachian School of Law in Grundy, Virginia, killing 3
2002 January 30 - Iraq disarmament crisis: The leaders of Britain, Czech Republic, Denmark, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Romania and the Spain release a statement, The Letter of the Eight, demonstrating support for the United States' plans to invade Iraq.WOW 2002 was a bad year for violence,and DEATH>>>> ...
2004January 3 - Flash Airlines Flight 604 crashes into the Red Sea off the coast of Egypt, killing all 148 aboard.February 6 - A suicide bomber kills 41 people on a metro car in Moscow.February 15 - 3 years after his dad Dale Earnhardt was killed at the Daytona 500, Dale Earnhardt Jr. won his first Daytona 500 in one of stock car racing's most emotional moments ever.March 14 - Two suicide bombers kill 11 Israeli civilians in Ashdod, Israel.March 17 - A pogrom-like organized violence breaks out over 2 days in Kosovo. Nineteen people are killed, 139 Serbian homes burned, schools and businesses vandalized, and over 30 Orthodox monasteries and churches burned and destroyed.----YEAH A lot happened that year..

2005---England, Scandinavia and the Baltic States, leaving 13 dead with widespread flooding and power cuts.January 13 - Armed militants enter Israel from Gaza and open fire near the border, killing six people and wounding five others. Hamas and Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades claim joint responsibility for the attack..February 22 - More than 500 people are killed and over 1,000 injured after entire villages are flattened in an earthquake measuring 6.4 on the Richter scale in the Zarand region of Kerman province in southern Iran.April 15 - At least 21 people die and around 50 are injured in a devastating fire at a hotel in central Paris....I am just picking out a few bad episodes that has happened over the years where people didn't have a choice or chance to want to live...

2006# January 3 - Twelve dead coal miners and one survivor are discovered in the Sago Mine Disaster near Buckhannon, West Virginia, U.S...The Capitol Hill massacre was a mass murder that occurred on the morning of Saturday, March 25, 2006, when 28-year-old Kyle Aaron Huff entered a rave after party in the southeast part of Seattle's Capitol Hill neighborhood and opened fire, killing six and wounding two. He then turned the gun on himself as he was being confronted by police on the front porch of 2112 E. Republican Street.( those people didn't have a chance to live..)
April 6 - Allegedly the day the Devil would rise from hell, but confirmed wrong when nothing happened.April 24 - Three explosions in a tourist section of Dahab, Egypt kill 30 and injure over 115.May 27 - A 6.3 magnitude earthquake strikes central Java in Indonesia, killing more than 6,000, injuring at least 36,000 and leaving some 1.5 million people homeless.
2007 Salt lake city :news 13 Jack Russel----
An animal rights group is pledging a reward for information that leads to the arrest of whoever stuffed 14 puppies in a garbage bag and left it in a Dumpster behind a Riverdale store.
Meanwhile, police said they are wading through numerous tips they are hoping could point them toward a suspect. The puppies were discovered Tuesday when a woman at Hancock Fabric was taking garbage out and heard some whining. She asked a co-worker for help.

"They got in the Dumpster and pulled out a large, heavy bag and when they opened it they discovered 13 dead puppies and one live one that was whining,so one was saved.. I cry d when i heard about this one..

their is so much EVIL and DEATH in this world - people dying- animals dying , children being abuse and then 98 percent they are found dead..
I AM GETTING TIERED OF PEOPLE THAT COME INTO A FORUM AND THEY SAY THAT SAY WANT TO comment suicide over a woman that mentally,and physically abusing YOU -what your like 6'4" and she might be 4'11" ( haa haa haa) I hate it when people say that they want to comment suicide that person wants to bring everyone down with them epically MOTHER`s and FAMILY---YOUR MOTHER ( you F'en sonoab)
when i was 6 months old, my dad came home and found my 2 year old sister home all alone, my mother left,and she never came back.....
So when you bring your MOTHER and family into this ISSUES that you have ..............................I DO NOT FEEL SORRY FOR YOU....................
DUDE YOU BROUGHT YOUR MOTHER AND FAMILY AND FRIENDS into your little ** ******DRAMA SHIT****** AND PEOPLE THAT YOU DON"T EVEN KNOW FROM THIS CHAT SITE .............

DUDE ITS CHRISTMAS, go help a child in need GO help some one in need - who doesnt even KNOW YOU>>>>>>>>>> I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOU WANTING TO COMMENT SUICIDE When you do that you are KILLING EVERY ONE ---------- DUDE YOUR MOTHER FOR CHRIST SHAKES ::::::::::
So this is Christmas
And what have you done
Another year over
And a new one just begun
Ans so this is Christmas
I hope you have fun
The near and the dear one
The old and the young

A very merry Christmas
And a happy New Year
Let's hope it's a good one
Without any fear
And so this is Christmas
For weak and for strong
For rich and the poor ones
The world is so wrong
And so happy Christmas
For black and for white
For yellow and red ones
Let's stop all the fight
A very merry Christmas
And a happy New Year
Without any fear
And so this is Christmas
And what have we done
Another year over
And a new one just begun
Ans so this is Christmas
I hope you have fun
The near and the dear one
The old and the young
A very merry Christmas
And a happy New Year
Without any fear
War is over over
If you want it
War is over
Now...

My life ain't the best but i don't feel sorry for myself and I SURE DON"T WANT TO COMMENT SUICIDE over some ****ED UP WOMAN>>>>>
LIFE IS TO Sweet and too short..
THING I WOULD MISS IF I COMMENTED SUICIDE :
I WOULD MISS MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS
I WOULD MISS THE BEAUTY THAT THIS WORLD HAS TO OFFER :
I WOULD MISS THE BEAUTY and smell of a WOMAN
I WOULD MISS THE BEAUTY OF THE SIGHT AND SOUND OF LIFE:
I Would miss ( sex) if i ever got it:
I would miss PIZZA:
I would miss movies, music,books, Technology,:
I would miss my three thousands ACTION FIGURE collection:
I would miss the feel of touch, and smell, sight,sound,-------

Granted my gamer can be shity at time but who gives ****,eh??

I just wanted to put some stuff up to let this MORON Know that there IS A lot of EVIL in this world and he wants to say he wants to END HIS LIFE -- well DAMN it Look at what around you -- LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK what has been happen to or planet and the people on this planet that have LOST THEIR LIFES OVER NOTHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD GAWD PEOPLE SEE WHAT THIS GUY IS DOING TO YOU he is making a fool out of you and me both.........
 Your Cuddle Buddy
Msg: 41
view profile
History
im gonna give up soon..
Posted: 3/28/2008 9:39:01 PM
Just be glad you aren't married to her. There is always someone else in these situations but the trash isn't worth your time in jail. Women like that will never treat you right and being alone is so much better than being manipulated and lied to. I lost my wife, my job and my home in about a years time because of my ex's affair. It can and does gett easier and then you'll realize why was I with that ho bag.
 cinders-1
Msg: 43
im gonna give up soon..
Posted: 3/28/2008 10:45:06 PM
Others have felt this too, A poem that might let you see many go through the pain you are having----POEM: SUICIDE
Thought-Hopeless-Darkness
circling through my mind
nothing seeming to mesh
Life is too unkind
what will i do? where will i go?
It doesn't matter, I know.
I just cry for my soul.
How can I make them listen"
The embers no longer glisten.
The fire is burning out!
I just want to SHOUT!!
Help me!! Help me!!
Before it's too late,
I know i'm falling through the darkened gates
How CAN i explain? The Enormity of this pain!!
It makes no sense to me.
So, how can anyone ever see!!!

IT hurts, but with being upset it causes a major chemical surge that makes the hurt seem unbearable, WITH everything in life with time it will pass. Get someone to talk to that will not judge but let you talk through this time. Love lost is like a death, it takes time to mourn. JObs lost is also like a death---it too will pass. GOD bless and remember, no one knows what is on the other side, Would you like to do this all over again, so be careful of your choices. TAKE CARE
 jenks2008
Msg: 45
im gonna give up soon..
Posted: 3/29/2008 5:31:50 PM
Hey, im in the same situation as you are. Ive been rejected by many women out there. I would never end my life. Just remember God loves you, he created you for a reason. You have a purpose in this world, just dont give up buddy, that girl of your dreams is out there.
 jenks2008
Msg: 46
im gonna give up soon..
Posted: 3/29/2008 5:37:15 PM
Hey man, ive lost my job in the last year. The women out there im interested in, dont give me the time of day. My car was repo sessed. I would never end my life over misfortunes. We have all had it tough in society. The economy is extremely tough, people are struggling to pay for there gas, there rent, and food. Just hang in there buddy, dont ever end your life, because god really does love you. God hates suicide, because he created you, and suicide is the cowards way out. I wish you the best my friend, and i hope you dont give up. Times are really tough right now, but they have to get better. God bless you my friend.
 richierich_200073
Msg: 47
view profile
History
im gonna give up soon..
Posted: 3/30/2008 2:34:53 AM
I just wanted to tell you some things about what happens to people, first we all have loved someone, that is part of being human. After my dad got back from Vietnam he left a suicide note, and tried to kill himself. He was never able to work as he was disabled his whole life, but i'm still glad he was there. Believe me I know life is hard, nolthing has ever been given to me, sure theres been lonely nights, go see a counselor its nice to have someone to talk to, make some new friends. When something hard happens in my life, I never give up, theres been times when I thought no matter what I did things wouldn't turn out but they always do. So what i'm saying don't give up, when things get tough just get tougher.
 stephaniezowie
Msg: 48
view profile
History
im gonna give up soon..
Posted: 3/30/2008 5:04:36 AM
Ah sweetie you gotta hold your head up and go on. You can't be blown away by every wind! It's a broken heart, but nothing permanant. It gets better in time and you learn from these experiences. You can't base your identity on someone else. You are who you are. Things will get better!
 tanfastyic
Msg: 51
view profile
History
im gonna give up soon..
Posted: 3/30/2008 5:36:42 PM
Don't ever give up! That means everyone else wins! Come back and come back strong.
I too have lost someone I really loved but just loving someone isn't going to make them come back to you. Why would you want to be in a relationship with someone that doesn't love you or has simply been using you just for the money you bring home. She is the real loser! Not you! Believe me, It may feel like the end of everything you know but it will probably be the best thing that ever happened to you. remember that everything happens for a reason and maybe you just wern't meant to be with this **** the rest of your life. There is someone much better waiting just around the corner and you will look back at this time and reflect to your self and say: What the hell did I ever see in her!!!Believe me please, it has happened to me on more than several occasions. I know what I'm talking about. I am 53 years old and have never been married but I have always had some woman living witrh me for most of that time. If you want the simple truth, women are much colder than men are. I truly believe that. they are tougher and can handle the breakups much better than men can because they know how easy it is to find someone else. men on the other hand, espically if you are the least bit picky the woman you want might be a little difficult to find. Don't even think about wasting your life on a woman that doesn't love you. Show her how big of a man you are and use this experience as a building block for something,someone better!!!
 ~ Magic Man ~
Msg: 57
view profile
History
im gonna give up soon..
Posted: 3/30/2008 7:48:42 PM
This reminds me of

THE FERN AND THE BAMBOO

One day I decided to quit.... I quit my job, my relationship, my spirituality. .... I wanted to quit my life. I went to the woods to have one last talk with God.

"God", I said. "Can you give me one good reason not to quit?"

His answer surprised me... "Look around", He said. "Do you see the fern and the bamboo?"

"Yes", I replied.

"When I planted the fern and the bamboo seeds, I took very good care of them. I gave them light. I gave them water. The fern quickly grew from the earth. Its brilliant green covered the floor. Yet nothing came from the bamboo seed. However I did not quit on the bamboo.
In the second year the Fern grew more vibrant and plentiful. And again, nothing came from the bamboo seed. However I did not quit on the bamboo".

He said. "In the third year, there was still nothing from the bamboo seed. However I would not quit.

In the fourth year, again, there was nothing from the bamboo seed. However I would not quit.

He said. "Then in the fifth year a tiny sprout emerged from the earth. Compared to the fern it was seemingly small and insignificant.

However just 6 months later the bamboo rose to over 100 feet tall. It had spent the five years growing roots. Those roots made it strong and gave it what it needed to survive. I would not give any of my creations a challenge it could not handle."

He said to me. "Did you know, my child, that all this time you have been struggling, you have actually been growing roots. I would not quit on the bamboo. I will never quit on you. Don't compare yourself to others."

He said. "The bamboo had a different purpose than the fern, yet, they both make the forest beautiful.""Your time will come," God said to me. " You will rise high!"

"How high should I rise?" I asked.

"How high will the bamboo rise?" He asked in return.

"As high as it can?" I questioned.

"Yes." He said, "Give me glory by rising as high as you can."

Never regret a day in your life.
Good days give you Happiness.
Bad days give you Experiences.
Both are essential to life.
Happiness keeps you Sweet,
Trials keep you Strong,
Sorrows keep you Human,
Failures keep you Humble,
Success keeps You Glowing,
But Only God keeps You Going!
Have a great day! The Son is shining!!
 tyke_008
Msg: 60
im gonna give up soon..
Posted: 3/31/2008 5:42:53 PM
I feel your pain and do not dismiss it. I don't think anyone wants to die, it just is hard to live sometimes. I think the key is to take tiny baby steps. Give yourself one small, easy task to accomplish each day. This task should do something to improve your self esteem. Go for a walk. Make a point to say hello to a stranger. Find someone to help. Have a conversation with a bum. Volunteer at the Mustard Seed.
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  >