Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 tornado1
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Dress code for sucessPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)

I personally think every one should post photos of what they look like when they first wake up

Maybe some of us do post pics like that and you just don't know it.......my main profile pic was taken just after I'd rolled outa my sleeping bag (yep, those are my pj's) lol.

I agree a variety of pics is good, cause it shows you different sides to a person!
 samadongshi2
Msg: 12
Dress code for sucess
Posted: 10/17/2007 9:50:22 AM
looking @ profile pics my personal preference is a candid shot of them doing something they like therefore something they like to wear while doing this activity.
A posed PROFESSIONAL picture doesn't cature their true personality in my eyes as it appears staged.

Really, how many pple go around wearing just wearing our boxers 24/ 7 or some skanky clothes 24/ 7 for that matter.
Many of my pics r from events /

i prefer the casual look y all means and who knows everyone in a while u may see me in public without makeup on and it's not even Halloween yet!
 * L *
Msg: 13
view profile
History
try this on for size
Posted: 10/17/2007 12:10:33 PM

OP
You attract what you put out. Create an image of yourself that isn't you you'll attract the same phony character and there is no shortage of them...
You may even get lucky and fool someone for a while and hope it was worth it
You may even succeed to fool yourself and believe it only to find out your mate did too and not succeed

OMG so true !.... there were some "high" profiles like that on here last year and it happened and it was so phony that it still isn't happening !
 * L *
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Dress code for sucess
Posted: 10/17/2007 12:52:52 PM
^^ run out of corn , pig ?
 BonnieB
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Dress code for sucess
Posted: 10/17/2007 1:27:26 PM
^^^^ Hmmm... I seem to remember not so long ago our F*Pig being one of the first to declare that the package that the pig is wrapped in "does" matter.

We are visual creatures.. at least the people are.. I'm not so sure about donkeys and pigs..

B.
Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  >