Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Cynderella
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Have a question for the ladiesPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
It sounds like you are really hung up on her...
She said no to a relationship and yes to a sitter-with no pay!!! Bonus
Sounds like she used you...for everyone makes mistakes and you did say sorry.
I have to ask what was so important she needed a sitter for, on a Saturday...
She did find one so nothing was lost...so this leads me back to being used and her needing a reason to get mad at you...
I say leave her alone and if she comes to you...why?
Sitter
or
boyfriend

Edit:VVV OP that is why I said in my first post:

Best to find someone who gives as much as you give.

I've felt like i have ben used a few times with her

It sounds like you got it!
 thatguy276
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Have a question for the ladies
Posted: 10/17/2007 9:12:08 PM

Truth #1 - You've known her for 6 months and haven't dated, but you've "talked about getting together sometime in the future". Dude, you aren't even at 'Friend' status.

Truth #2 - She was accepting you're wuss-like advances much like any employer...especially one getting free services, would. However, when you screwed up her plans, you are soooooo fired

Truth is she never intended to have a relationship with you and was stringing you along taking advantage of all the freebees she was getting from you. To her you were just another wussy-nice-guy who slobberred on her heels and kissed her butt for some false hope of "maybe one day we'll be together." Just another attention whore getting her jollies off by using someone who was somehow mesmorized by her good-lookingness.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  >