Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Bigandtalldancer
Msg: 2
Is it ok to ... (skytrain /or/ public place)Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
If you never take the risk, you will never fail.

The recent hit song "You're Beautiful" by James Blunt says a lot.

Too many times in life we fail to act on our feelings and we usually live to regret our inaction.
 Walts
Msg: 4
Is it ok to ... (skytrain /or/ public place)
Posted: 10/15/2007 5:00:31 PM
If this is happening in Vancouver and/or surrounding area,,,,,then do NOT go near her!!!! You may get your head chewed off, given the blank oblivious stare, charged with sexual assault or even a good cuff to the side of the head. Women in Vancouver do have a reputation of not being the nicest to approach when you are a stranger. The women of Vancouver also rate as one of the highest in numbers of being single and without a significant other in Canada, just don't know about North America.

And that is a fact Jack!!!! And there are times I do not question these facts at all.
 Cynderella
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 10/15/2007 6:21:31 PM
^^^What are you talking about...we are nice friendly ppl up here!!!

Once in a life time

I sometime believe that to be true...

BUT:

You can always tell the story about the one that got away..."but had a meet her and fell in love, I would not have meet your grandma and you all would not be here"....
 * L *
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 10/15/2007 8:00:28 PM
Ya should of just said HI to me anyway
(even though I was reading the sign over your shoulder)
 Michey63
Msg: 8
Posted: 10/15/2007 10:13:55 PM
It would not be wrong of you to say hello at all and strike up the conversation. She may have been thinking the same thing and there you both are then wishing you would have. You weren't wrong in any way but don't let what people think stop you from doing what you want. Next time just strike up a conversation and go for it. You never know until you try and then you will not have to think what might have been or maybe I will see her again. So go for it!!!
 samadongshi2
Msg: 9
Posted: 10/16/2007 9:31:39 AM
sure approach her and u never know maybe flattered that u noticed her just make sure ur not being a pig about it though and drooling..........
have enuf coot and class....
now debating to ride the bus / transit now......... half the time when I do ride i am knitting on the skytrain and the other half of the time just am sleeping...........
 Sweet sunshine
Msg: 10
Posted: 10/16/2007 3:00:20 PM
^^^ wowee!

beautiful radiant women......shine from the inside out! mb728 has it going on both ways!
from what I've read so far with forum chasing you've got work on the 'interior' to do...

OT:
'approach' and say 'hi'......nothing to lose, but everything to gain!
 Walts
Msg: 11
Posted: 10/19/2007 5:05:57 PM

Hmm this may be why YOUR still single.

Noooooo, actually NOT one of my 763 reasons why I am single. If ya don't believe me, try cross dressing for a day and do your own experiment. It would open your eyes.You would be amazed at what "some" females do out there.

Really.
Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  >