Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Why are women over 40 so desperate to get married?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 labyrinths end
Msg: 376
Why are women over 40 so desperate to get married?Page 16 of 34    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34)
lots of reasons
women might need financial security after a bad divorce
she may want a ring on her finger to validate her position as a desirable woman
most women want to belong to a man after a certain period goes by theyre beginning to feel the cold blow of old age approaching - even after they have sworn off marriage!
she wantsthe security - if something happens to you then all your stuff can go to her!
if you love her put your money where your mouth is
 Just JJ
Msg: 377
Why are women over 40 so desperate to get married?
Posted: 3/16/2008 5:14:51 AM
We are , ARE We? hmmm..

I dont know about the rest of us women over 40, but personally speaking.... I want a man in my life, NOT necessarily in my house!
 Aluria
Msg: 378
view profile
History
Posted: 3/16/2008 8:44:14 AM
Ummm who is desperate? NOT ME, if I was that way why have I been divorced for over 14 years.
 Steven02151
Msg: 379
Posted: 3/16/2008 6:17:12 PM
I've found women over 40 to be very ambivalent and a little wierd in that way. On the one hand, if they are professionally successful, there is no rush to marry for the most part. They lead full lives and men seem to be something that would have their "place" in it; although, I read a statistic that women over 45 have a 15% chance of successfully remarrying at that point. Women who are broke, however, are in a real rush, though.
You must be meeting women who aren't financially successful.

And yet, it seems all women size men up as a potential marriage partner. I don't understand that at all because I have never thought of any woman, ever, as a potential marriage partner until I was well into a relationship and it became an issure for us. I've chosen women to be with simply to have fun with, have a girlfriend to do things with, etc. and never considered anyone my be all and end all or even looked for that! How can anyone even think of that unless they were with someone for a year or two? My guess is that you were sized up as a potential marriage partner by the two and they just ran with that assumption without informing you and, there was an even chance that the other two did the same, though they ended for a different reason.
 smileee4u
Msg: 380
Posted: 3/16/2008 7:00:45 PM
Well, you are probably picking women who want to get "attached", and maybe have not allowed themselves to be in the "dating game". Let me explain to you what my life is like. I date. One weekend I am riding on the back of Harley's with police officers in motorcycle clubs, the next week, I am racing cars around with another guy who loves to race, the next weekend I am inviiting a guy from my church to attend a Pampered Chef party, the next week, I am inviting a different one to a historical tour of old town, the next weekend, I am taking a self-defense course with a different guy. Next weekend I have a pistol-shooting competition ... let's see.... who would be suited for that? Probably that soldier I met when I worked out at the gym on the Army base. He gave me his card. You see what I'm getting at? I am fifty-four years old..... get the picture? Women have MUCH MORE VARIETY to choose from than men, because men are limited in the things they do. The women that you chose probably did not have the courage to get out and GET AROUND. Next weekend is game night at a senior's house that belongs to my church.... let's see... bingo, scrabble, poker, apples to apples, trivial pursuit? I asked my favorite boyfriend, but he had better answer quick, because if he drags his feet, I'm not sitting around and crying about it.
 sgettman
Msg: 381
Posted: 3/16/2008 7:35:19 PM
Not all women over 40 are ready to get married. I don't want to get married again and I am having troubles finding someone who wants to be friends. So help me understand why every guy I talk to runs when I say no marriage. It is both ways.
 tableguy
Msg: 382
Posted: 3/16/2008 8:52:50 PM
women are from venus men are from mars.as a man you see it one way,as a woman she sees it cmpletely another way.women are wired differently, they, for the most part are treated differently then a man .thats an enviormental issue.the older you get the more you realize that ,you both see things differently.somehow you still think that after many years and a few divorces that someone is still out there compromise ,to what extent or desperation and to what extent?i head, spark, chemistry, that moment,hmmm.what is going to keep you together and for how long and to what extent.remember we are older now and the kids flew the nest.compromise,maybe, but most now have a thicker skin and are willing to compromise alot less. as a matter of fact people are so busy looking for a problems they have encountered before,that they can't see the future. i see the word longterm.with my eyes open i cant see it,but with my eyes closed i can. again men are from mars women are from venus. oh there are some in between?
 flamingosmile
Msg: 383
view profile
History
Posted: 3/17/2008 3:39:59 AM
Obviously this does not apply to all women, ust the ones you seem to be dating. Maybe it's not them at all....
 GrandmaBooBoo
Msg: 384
view profile
History
Posted: 3/17/2008 4:21:50 AM

Women have MUCH MORE VARIETY to choose from than men, because men are limited in the things they do.
A BIG Thanks to smilee4u for saying this!!!

I once read (forgot the name of the book) that it takes 10 men to satisfy the passions/interests of 1 woman! It was many years ago that I read that comment and I'm not entirely certain that I was in total agreement with it at the time, but as years have gone by, I've come more and more to recognize the truth in the statement.

About 10 years ago I made the "New Years Resolution" that the following year, I was going to do at least 10 new things that I had never ever done before! It's no longer a "resolution", but rather just a philosophy. It doesn't have to be about "thrill seeking" either....trying new things can be something as simple as.....eating at restaurant you've never tried before. (My daughter and her boyfriend took me to a Sushi bar this summer). While both genders can be "boring", and both be "control freaks"....I think however that the nature of men tends more to lead them only along paths that they are sure of...that they can control...and where they are certain of their expertise.

I do think you've really put your finger on a big reason why women over 40 do NOT want to get married. I know that I have turned my nose up at some otherwise pretty great guys simply because of their lack of a sense of adventure. (willingness to try new and different things)
 GreyBeard1
Msg: 385
Posted: 3/17/2008 12:47:07 PM
Its simple they feel they are losing their looks and sex appeal and don't want to end up alone living with 30 cats or all their friends are married or involved and they feel like the third wheel and they are talked about by their friends.
be well
 GrandmaBooBoo
Msg: 386
view profile
History
Posted: 3/17/2008 2:00:17 PM

Its simple they feel they are losing their looks and sex appeal and don't want to end up alone
Ya see, I read comments like this one, and in the spirit of being fair minded....I decide.....Ok, let's take a look. Soooo, I check out 16 pages worth of men's profiles (ones who comment about women loosing their looks, or ones who think all men want MUCH younger women).....and what do I find? LOL! well....I'm afraid that 9 out of 10 of the men who are MY age, look about 10-15 yrs older. In fact.....some of those still in their 40s look older than my father. It makes me think that some of you guys are seriously dillusional....or on some REALLY good drugs!
 Hypno_cat
Msg: 387
Posted: 3/17/2008 2:17:13 PM
Listen to GrandmaBooBoo ^^^^^^^^^^

She rocks

Oh and OP I am not looking for marriage, nor am I damaged as some have pointed out. If it happens it happens, if it doesn't it doesn't.... I would have to meet a very very special person to even contemplate this. I am very fussy.... and why not. Why should I settle for second best? I am quite able to look after myself. Although to have that someone would be a bonus.
 handholder
Msg: 388
view profile
History
Posted: 3/17/2008 3:26:42 PM
I find this interesting, as I have found that it is the men who do the pushing now....a reverse of when i was just starting the dating scene, i was interested in having a family, so marriage was part of the package. Now, i would love to have many many many dates...enjoy getting to know someone...really take it slow, but i find that the men are laying claim much too quickly, then i feel smothered....

just another perpective.....
 handholder
Msg: 389
view profile
History
Posted: 3/17/2008 3:29:15 PM
also....the man i would enjoy spending more time with pulls away, then i become more aggressive...yet it is not to keep him, just want to get to really know him.....why is that??
 fixitfred
Msg: 390
view profile
History
Posted: 3/17/2008 10:39:28 PM
I never said anything like this:

... but a woman who does NOT want to marry is not catagorically "damaged".

This is s symptom of a what a damged woman would say:

There's no advantage in it, and a whole lot of hassles for it. I absolutely adore men....I simply don't want the chore of raising another one.

You feell all men need to be "raised" you worked hard (it was a chore) at it and now men owe you. You believe it is impossible for a man to make your life better only worse.

This is what a skeptical but not necesarily a damaged woman would say:

If it happens it happens, if it doesn't it doesn't.... I would have to meet a very very special person to even contemplate this. I am very fussy.... and why not. Why should I settle for second best? I am quite able to look after myself. Although to have that someone would be a bonus.

This is an understanding that you are independant but the right guy will enhance your life not take away from it. You don't feel burdened by having to deal with a man but understand that the right guy's strengths will compliment your weaknesses. yada yada yada, we all heard it before.

I'm sure many sane and reasonable men out there feel exactly the same way. They don't need my paycheck to pay the bills, they don't need a cook or a housekeeper, or a secretary...they don't need me to fix the toilet, or repair the roof, or do their laundry or shop for groceries.

Don't NEED anything but wouldn't it be nice to have everything. To be with someone you value more than yourself. Doing things for this person would not be a chore but a joy. This would be true love and failure to understand or acknowledge the possibility would be another sysmptom of "damage"

I have no earthly purpose (nor does a man) other than offering companionship and sex.

This is simply put but yes in a comitted relationship were you both vow to do it forever for each other.

Why think up a bunch of silly reasons for doing something really stupid just because SOME people think you have to want what THEY want or you're weird (damaged).

More "damaged" symptoms.

So to repeat my earlier statement:
"I would like to think that some of them will not be so damaged as to drive off a decent guy and that they will get the chance to meet a man who might be able to change their mind. A man they cannot live without."
 GrandmaBooBoo
Msg: 391
view profile
History
Posted: 3/18/2008 4:56:38 AM

You believe it is impossible for a man to make your life better only worse.
Ok Dr. Fred; why don't you give us ladies of a few examples of how a man can make our lives "better"???

Don't NEED anything but wouldn't it be nice to have everything. To be with someone you value more than yourself. Doing things for this person would not be a chore but a joy. This would be true love and failure to understand or acknowledge the possibility would be another sysmptom of "damage"
This would truly be wonderful.....IF it worked BOTH ways. Unfortunately we live in a world where the "entitlement" seems to flow only in one direction. The direction of that flow is determined by the philosophy "the squeaky wheel gets the grease", so he/she who complains loudest and longest gets the flow. It's a great deal for the chronic complainer; but extremely tiring for the partner who prefers to accept personal responsibility.

You feell all men need to be "raised" you worked hard (it was a chore) at it and now men owe you. You believe it is impossible for a man to make your life better only worse.
Very typical of a "damaged" male to ADD words which were NOT said. By adding the little "mind reading" trick.....which was NOT at all either what I said...NOR was it what I was thinking, it's proven that life with such perons (who THINK) they know what you think better than you do; IS in fact a very stressful, tedius and exhausting way to live. Having to continually argue with the demons which live in someone else's mind is a never ending, no win situation. You have however by the Freudian slip stated YOUR own feelings....that "now women OWE" you. This is exactly the sort of thing that a lot of women have encountered and personally, I've seen so much of it that one of my first observations about a male is to listen carefully to his complaints about his ex. In this way...I KNOW exactly what "debts" he will expect me to pay. (to right every wrong that was done to him).

The feeling of having to "raise" a partner is not gender specific, a great many single people (male and female) have had similar feelings. People are not always compatibly matched up in the area of maturity and the more mature partner frequently feels as if they are in essence..."parenting" the other partner. Maturity however tells us that at least 50% of our "misery" was of our own doing.....ie, we chose it. It was NOT "damage", but rather maturity which told me that I have the Worlds Lousiest Taste in Men (probably because I do find the little boy prankishness so damned cute) and therefore it is NOT a good idea for ME to "buy the cow". (marry).

I have yet however to encounter ANY male who accepted similar responsibility by honestly stating that 50% of THEIR misery was THEIR OWN doing by virtue of the lousy mates which THEY themselves selected.
 Moonchild51
Msg: 392
view profile
History
Posted: 3/18/2008 5:24:42 AM

THEIR OWN doing by virtue of the lousy mates which THEY themselves selected.

That is just the thing isn't it Grandma? WE selected them. I think back and wonder just where the hell my head was at the time. Perhaps that is what makes me leary to do it again? Have I truly learned to correct past mistakes?
 VoxClamantis
Msg: 393
Posted: 3/18/2008 5:30:49 AM

I once read (forgot the name of the book) that it takes 10 men to satisfy the passions/interests of 1 woman! It was many years ago that I read that comment and I'm not entirely certain that I was in total agreement with it at the time, but as years have gone by, I've come more and more to recognize the truth in the statement.

If the same thing had been said about men, and used as an argument to support men's catting around, this thread would be gone.
 Phoebe48
Msg: 394
view profile
History
Posted: 3/18/2008 6:01:57 AM
I have yet however to encounter ANY male who accepted similar responsiblity by honestly stating that 50% of their misery was THEIR OWN doing by virtue of the lousy mates which THEY themselves selected.

You too? I also get very tired of hearing the whiners & complainers, who blame everything that's ever went wrong in their lives or the failure of their marriages, on either their Mothers or their ex-wives.
I was married to a man, who knew how to share and knew what it took, in order to have a successful relationship & marriage. And, I will accept nothing less from a future mate.
Unfortunately, to find another, like him, is like looking for a needle in a haystack.
 GrandmaBooBoo
Msg: 395
view profile
History
Posted: 3/18/2008 7:25:20 AM

If the same thing had been said about men, and used as an argument to support men's catting around, this thread would be gone.
Please engage brain and re-read the ENTIRE post. You will notice that it was a RESPONSE directed to a lady who stated that her interests were so versatile that it was difficult to find 1 man who was willing to participate in even a majority of them. Notice ALSO that I specified doing 10 DIFFERENT things....

To insinuate that I have advocated men "catting around" as 10 DIFFERENT things is a total perversion (twist) of what was ACTUALLY said. Let me explain this to you again and I'll try to use very small words: screwing 10 different people is NOT the same as "doing" 10 different activities.

Once again we're run into the perfect example of a male who doesn't understand that "passion" is NOT sex. One can be passionate about art, music, gardening, baseball, or bowling. Historically, women......trained, as it were to be "consort of Kings", were instructed in a wide variety of subjects so that they would not be considered lacking (boring) or totally ignorant of whatever "passion" the male wished to persue. Since women (historically) took upon themselves the "burden" of "being interesting, and a good companion", men were left to fixate (or stagnate) on a much smaller catagory of topics. There has never been any pressure on men to be "entertaining" or "interesting" companions to women. Typically however, women are usually left to fill these "needs" with other women. AND that is NOT saying that they're lesbians...it's saying that when their men have no interest in....political discussion, theatre, or riding rollercoasters.....women are left with the option of finding other women to enjoy these things with....or REMAINING SINGLE so that they can enjoy the full range of their interests with different "dates".
 lioness777
Msg: 396
Posted: 3/18/2008 10:06:20 AM
very well said to the very obviously intelligent lady above me....and I totally agree. There are many of us ladies who are very complex and ambitious & smart. Sometimes it takes a lot of "fishing" to really get it right....to have that feeling of mutual chemistry the same shared interests but enough differerences to keep it interesting. I still find it curious being a love child from the 70's that the same double standard still remains rigidly in place as far as sex. Men are still viewed as "studs" when they play the field, while women are viewed as a "slut" if they have more than 1 or 2 guys. We've been conditioned to be "good" girls...so if we find ourselves having sex with more than 1 guy, that we need to feel guilty about it...or heaven help us if the guy is more than 5 years younger! Notice all the men's profiles where they list their preferred women that are so much younger? The stereotypes about older women are still ridgedly in place. So, that COULD be why some women will want to hold on to a guy after a few months...its viewed as acceptable...and shoot, what will people think if our same little 50ish lady has several dates....the little slut
 fixitfred
Msg: 397
view profile
History
Posted: 3/18/2008 10:28:53 AM
Please don't make me do this. Even my old nemesis who went on rants and probably got a thread deleted still holds out a glimmer of hope and appears to understand the prize the right man can be if he is found.

I was married to a man, who knew how to share and knew what it took, in order to have a successful relationship & marriage. And, I will accept nothing less from a future mate. Unfortunately, to find another, like him, is like looking for a needle in a haystack.

Finding one is very rare indeed which is why when you do you hold on forever. A symptom of damage is the belief that this will NEVER happen because it is impossible and even if being able to find this is possible it's payback because men owe me soooooo much it can't possibly be paid back in a lifetime. So it can't exist, the damaged womans paradox.

Ok Dr. Fred; why don't you give us ladies of a few examples of how a man can make our lives "better"???

If you have to ask especially at your age I can never explain it to your full satisfaction. I also cannot fully explain the joy of feeling the sun on your face and the wind blowing through your hair. I also can't explain why a baby smiling makes me grin even though five minutes earlier I was wiping the smelliest crap off their asses.

This would truly be wonderful.....IF it worked BOTH ways. Unfortunately we live in a world where the "entitlement" seems to flow only in one direction.

Symptoms of damage is that past experiances can never be different from any future relationships and the disbelief that any man can do anything positve because it has and always will be in one direction. Men owe me a debt they can never possibly repay.

The direction of that flow is determined by the philosophy "the squeaky wheel gets the grease", so he/she who complains loudest and longest gets the flow. It's a great deal for the chronic complainer; but extremely tiring for the partner who prefers to accept personal responsibility.

Talk about Freudian slips did Grandma boo boo and describe herself.

Very typical of a "damaged" male to ADD words which were NOT said.

The need to genderize and strike back is another symptom. When you say you have done something ("raised someone") and never want to do it again I can only conclude that it was not enjoyable. This led me to believe it was a chore. See the logical progression?

By adding the little "mind reading" trick.....which was NOT at all either what I said...NOR was it what I was thinking

I can never truely know what you are thinking but can only react to the words you express but due to the limits here I have to draw some conclusions based on my experiances.

it's proven that life with such perons (who THINK) they know what you think better than you do; IS in fact a very stressful, tedius and exhausting way to live. Having to continually argue with the demons which live in someone else's mind is a never ending, no win situation.

Teenagers think like this and also feel very stressed and the funny thing is when they outgrow this phase and learn the truth they begin to understand how wrong they were. Unfortunatly damaged women do not outgrow or change or even fully understand their damage.

You have however by the Freudian slip stated YOUR own feelings....that "now women OWE" you.

This is the oldest trick in the book. The old "I know what you are but what am I" defense. The only thing a woman 'owes' me is to enjoy her life to the fullest and if I am compatible with her to let me further enhance it.

This is exactly the sort of thing that a lot of women have encountered and personally, I've seen so much of it that one of my first observations about a male is to listen carefully to his complaints about his ex. In this way...I KNOW exactly what "debts" he will expect me to pay. (to right every wrong that was done to him).

Many men live in the here and now. Treat us properly and you have a friend for life. (yes just like a dog who also lives in the here and now even if they were abused previously)

The feeling of having to "raise" a partner is not gender specific, a great many single people (male and female) have had similar feelings. People are not always compatibly matched up in the area of maturity and the more mature partner frequently feels as if they are in essence..."parenting" the other partner. Maturity however tells us that at least 50% of our "misery" was of our own doing.....ie, we chose it. It was NOT "damage", but rather maturity which told me that I have the Worlds Lousiest Taste in Men (probably because I do find the little boy prankishness so damned cute) and therefore it is NOT a good idea for ME to "buy the cow". (marry).

People are never completely matched up in anything. Love blinders make us not see the differences and keep giving without expecting anything in return. You may not have the lousiest taste in men but may leave them with a bad taste. Perhaps your shallowness comes back to haunt you. Its a vicious cycle, the 'old catch 22.

I have yet however to encounter ANY male who accepted similar responsibility by honestly stating that 50% of THEIR misery was THEIR OWN doing by virtue of the lousy mates which THEY themselves selected.

Perhaps they selected damaged women in which case less than 50% was under their control. All hope is not lost for damaged women. We all die eventually and all our problems are over but there's always hope for some:

... WE selected them. I think back and wonder just where the hell my head was at the time. Perhaps that is what makes me leary to do it again? Have I truly learned to correct past mistakes?

The mere question is in part the cure in and of itself.
 Schadenfreudian
Msg: 398
Posted: 3/18/2008 11:22:08 AM
^^^^^ For exhibiting a level of patience and persistence that I cannot endure--I just am not going to invest that much energy--but for making a case that I would love to be able to... [where's that damned "bow" emoticon?]
 GrandmaBooBoo
Msg: 399
view profile
History
Posted: 3/18/2008 11:22:13 AM

If you have to ask especially at your age I can never explain it to your full satisfaction. I also cannot fully explain the joy of feeling the sun on your face and the wind blowing through your hair. I also can't explain why a baby smiling makes me grin even though five minutes earlier I was wiping the smelliest crap off their asses.
So, what you're ultimately saying is that you can't think of a single tangible way in which a man can "add" to a woman's life....but you're sure there must be some, as everyone knows that all women who don't want to be married are "damaged".

Men owe me a debt they can never possibly repay.
Well, you said that Fred, I did NOT. Indeed, NO man, or woman for that matter owes me a darned thing. 0, zilch, nada. Now, the problem seems to be....convincing THEM that I likewise owe them nothing either!

Talk about Freudian slips did Grandma boo boo and describe herself.
Scroll back....>BooBoo is NOT the one who's little brain came up with the "debt" scenario.

The need to genderize and strike back is another symptom. When you say you have done something ("raised someone") and never want to do it again I can only conclude that it was not enjoyable. This led me to believe it was a chore. See the logical progression?
ROFL!!!! Who are you fighting??? RE READ....I've never genderized, if fact I have repeatedly stated that women want to remain single for EXACTLY the same reasons that men do; stated he/she repeatedly as I fully recognize that both genders can be irresponsible, immature.....and ARGUMENTATIVE.

The only thing a woman 'owes' me is to enjoy her life to the fullest and if I am compatible with her to let me further enhance it.
HOW? In what way? Name ONE thing you can do to 'enhance' her life? LOL! one of your opening statements was to affirm that you don't know....but you're sure there must be SOMETHING. Well, NAME 1 thing! Stop arguing emotionally. We need some empiracle evidence, NOT just that you FEEL there must be something you can do.

Treat us properly and you have a friend for life.
Please TRY to be specific. Do you mean properly as in.....let you (used collectively) treat us poorly until the score (with your ex) has been settled?

Well, gosh, thank you for quoting me....and once again twisting, misrepresenting what I said by accusing me of "genderizing" when my own words, as you well knew were proof of the contrary, but you just thought if you slipped in enough BS inbetween that your contradiction would be overlooked.

People are never completely matched up in anything. Love blinders make us not see the differences and keep giving without expecting anything in return. You may not have the lousiest taste in men but may leave them with a bad taste. Perhaps your shallowness comes back to haunt you. Its a vicious cycle, the 'old catch 22.
One more statement proving that it is impossible for you to accept any personal responsibility for YOUR own actions. Whether you blame another person, or....."Love Blinders".....you're still REFUSING to accept the responsibility for decisions that YOU made. Psssttt???? Who by the way made you put those love blinder on in the first place? Was she holding a gun to your head? You see....you refuse to accept personal responsibility.

Perhaps they selected damaged women in which case less than 50% was under their control. All hope is not lost for damaged women. We all die eventually and all our problems are over but there's always hope for some:
LOL! Talk about a catch 22 Fred!!! My, my, my!!!! you certainly are determined to cling to refusal for any accountability in your life. Let's see what you've come up with this time. Ok, The reason men won't admit any responsibility is because they selected damaged women so therefore less than 50% of it was under their control. LOL! well, enlighten us please. How much control do men have in the decisions that they make? 25%, 10%? 5%???

For Moonchild who asked, have I truly learned to correct past mistakes? LOL! I know I haven't hon! LOL! That's why I just have fun until I can't stand em anymore and then say....NEXT!!!
 fixitfred
Msg: 400
view profile
History
Posted: 3/18/2008 11:57:40 AM
We are both off topic and this is not the time or place to continue so let me be the bigger man and say it needs to stop here and I rest my case and let the jury decide, the good people of this forum (bad ones too).

I cannot win any debate with you while I use logic and common sense and you use the damaged womens defense and just contradict whatever I say and just argue.

I repeat for the hard of hearing and hard headed, for the last time, not all women that don't want to get married are damged but it is a symptom. What I said is self evident to any normal healthy adult and those that have waded through the mess are shaking their heads in agreement with me.

Allow me to let you have the last word"

...have I truly learned to correct past mistakes? LOL! I know I haven't hon! LOL! That's why I just have fun until I can't stand em anymore and then say....NEXT!!!

Yes, very amusing and thank you for sharing.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Why are women over 40 so desperate to get married?