Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 e*Musing
Msg: 379
Players! What is it like to play? C'mon be honest!Page 21 of 21    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21)
Let's think of this a bit differently, Kimberly~ (and BTW, as I just reopened my account a few months ago, my previous ID was EAZK as seen in previous posts). Think about what happens when you go out to buy a used car. First off, there are a number of bad jokes about used car salesmen.

So, you go out, you're a bit wary...but the guy seems honest, respectable, etc....and eventually helps you decide to buy the car. It's great...you're happy...the world is fun again. Then the car starts to do things you don't quite understand. OK...if you've been burned before, your first thought is going to be "That lousy, no-good, double-talking salesman" (translation to dating..."that player").

But the truth is, women (primarily) use the term "player" to assign blame and to attempt to defend why they opted to be a willing participant in the drop-the-panties game. The bigger truth is, a true player doesn't need to hide it (m_church puts it very well, a true player can wear a t-shirt with it written in fluorescent orange and still walk out with the woman of his choice). True players are open and honest about their intentions. The difference is they definitely provide a far better fun and value-proposition basis for the woman to interact with. They know how to communicate, to have fun, to take the lead, to be both interesting AND interested, to be focus, to be consistent, etc., etc.. True players have no reason to leave women broken and wounded...the truth is, they genuinely like and respect women and simply want the women to enjoy the interaction as much as they themselves enjoy. And in the end, the true player is simply trying to find the woman that best matches his persona and has the emotional integrity to be real about it.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >