Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 *mandrake*
Msg: 33
all about women's private partsPage 3 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
pussies are like footballs!....smooth, sometimes wet, fit nicely in the hand, and if you play right......TOUCHDOWN !!
 867love
Msg: 36
all about women's private parts
Posted: 10/17/2007 1:55:33 PM
Here kitty kitty!!! -purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
 ageezer
Msg: 37
Posted: 10/17/2007 5:25:39 PM
Personaly I love it , going down town as it seems to be called on here has got to be the most intimate part of love making, never heard of a guy that doesent like this.
 TheCaptainOfFun
Msg: 38
Posted: 10/17/2007 9:43:10 PM

This might seem like a strange question to you all but do men actually like women's pussies? I really like the man I am with willy. I am being serious- I love the feel of it in my hand, having it in me and going down on it- everything- it's a big turn on watching it grow just by kissing him or stroking it etc, but from my experience men aren't that hot on women's parts...

I think it totally depends on the girl... I mean I def like the feelings of that part of a womans body, but some of them look down right hideous (just being honest), Or smell bad, just all around bad. But im sure girls could say the same about guys.... some you like, some you don't.... But I would not ever hook up with a girl again if I didnt like the look of it the first time!

Cheers
 CaribbeanJoy
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 10/17/2007 11:02:53 PM
I have meet many men that don’t like it, some guys have told me that they just would go down on a woman they already know well and only after a shower, and some that actually prefer to go down there in... that week. I think it depends a lot on culture, but most Puerto Ricans will be more than happy to go down on a woman, different regions may show different reactions, reason why you may find that most men you meet don’t like it, it’s all about the region you live in.

I personally avoid the last situation, but can go down a woman, satisfy her, and go home conform without ever taking my pants off. Off course, I would rather also get to have some pleasure myself, but my point is that just pleasing a woman in that way is satisfaction THAT satisfying.
 TheCaptainOfFun
Msg: 40
Posted: 10/17/2007 11:09:01 PM
I find most women want to reciprocate almost immediately after they get their loving.
 orchidtigress
Msg: 42
Posted: 10/18/2007 12:51:17 AM
Seriously it has to be the giys you are dating! Every man I have been intimate with can't get enough - although ironically it really does nothing much for me...lol. Yes, they had skill and technique, so it is just me, as I know many women love it!
 toypartner
Msg: 46
Posted: 10/18/2007 4:02:46 PM
Caramel, The best part of forplay is oral sex, I could spend hours down there teasing and playing. My favorite part of making lust is the play before. The longer, the better
 marshw
Msg: 51
Posted: 10/19/2007 5:10:32 PM
I love it!!!! Guys who have a problem with it...just plain have a problem. Putting your mouth on any and every part of your lovers body, BAR NONE, is totally natural and completely healthy. Not to mention a total delight for both of you (assuming you're both emotionally healthy).
 lucilou
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 11/1/2007 5:19:06 PM
Arent we suppose to take shower first before love making? In our culture you dont make love without taking a good cleaning in the shower first, including your partner.
 Pfm1011
Msg: 54
Posted: 11/1/2007 6:02:08 PM
Nothing better then a womans ****..Must be shaved..I dont like hair in my food
 red_lotus
Msg: 56
Posted: 4/27/2008 4:46:40 PM
Oh this made me chuckle!!!!! girl you are definately going out with the wrong guys! But ive been with a guy before who jsut didnt like going downtown for a bite, and i didnt force the issue, it'd be like him trying to push your head down. Can't have everything in a relationship.
 Renaissance Mun
Msg: 59
Posted: 4/28/2008 4:01:55 PM
When I was young, I was grossed out with a woman's legs open, where I was looking straight into her vagina. However, there were a few women that I would want to bury my face into their vagina, but not many. There was some intangible quality that either made me want to or not want to, such as perfect hygiene, healthy-looking skin; sort of a wholesome personality; etc. At the same time, breasts and a woman's ass thrilled me. Now, after I've seen 93,673 boobs, 42,328 butts, I don't get too overwhelmed by the site of either; and now the vagina of all types have come to thrill me.
 mthomjmark
Msg: 60
Posted: 4/28/2008 4:35:06 PM
I think this is the strangest thread evah; if you dont know, now you know.
 xher1952
Msg: 61
Posted: 4/28/2008 4:42:32 PM
I love watching, playing, licking it. Any men that don't please his woman orally, don't know what he is missing.
 smhrgs3000
Msg: 62
Posted: 7/31/2008 2:01:12 PM
No offense to anyone intended here, but my experience has been that it's often a regional, or cultural matter.
Personally, I think I've managed to get beyond most the religiously imposed social stigmas like homophobia, anal sex, oral sex, rimming, ect., but most in the world haven't had the opportunites to travel and compare that I have.
I've eventually opted to continue doing things that give either myself, or my pertner pleasure, and if others don't approve, then so what, **** em!, lol. Don't look Ethyl!!!

But, when I was still very young, many black men in this country still adamantly refused to go down on thier ladies. I assume it was then a macho thing. Man how that's changed.
Similarly, a South African diplomat I lived with briefly in Paris had never, ever recieved oral sex before meeting me. Man how that changed too, ummmm.
Islamic ladies will not allow it, nor will some strict Lutherens, yet,....hehehe.... but it's early.
There are six, seperate, distinct ways to make a lady climax. they all cost the same (free), they're non-refundable(so you might just as well use em all), they mix, match, and play well together, and each' n' every one is better'n chocolate, yummmm.
An erogenous zone is a terrible thing to waste, tse tse tse.
Please Ma'am, may I have some more?
 jojoaus
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 8/1/2008 11:17:13 PM
Renaissance Mun... you have seen an ODD number of boobs??? I'm wondering if you found a woman with 3 boobs perhaps...??
 windloverr
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Posted: 8/1/2008 11:50:10 PM

Yep! so much so that they forget we have other erogenous zones!
Heck, so much so that we forget WE have other erogenous zones!

Girl, if you don't have to beat him out of there with a stick, he has serious issues.
 ExecutiveBiker
Msg: 73
Posted: 8/3/2008 11:34:07 AM
Love adore and worship the scent taste look and licking that hard little pink jewel.
I send a lot of time down there and love to help shave! The Gspot is a marvel, a well spring of pleasure, I have been lucky enough to make many women Squirt!
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 74
Posted: 8/3/2008 11:54:34 AM

Posted By: artzygurl on 8/2/2008 245 AM

Message: I have heard from my African American girlfriends that their boyfriends only do it on special occasions. Was the man African American? Just curious

I had a black friend in the Army who pulled me to the side and asked me to give him pointers on how to eat at the Y. It seems my GF at the time had been talking, and his GF wanted some of that action, too. He said that "Brothers don't do that." (I know it's not true; but, that's what HE said. After all, he did put my advice to good use.) Later, l lot of his black friends were giving him hell about it, since now their wives were also making demands. I thought it was hilarious.
 A_s_s_hole
Msg: 75
Posted: 8/6/2008 3:31:35 AM
jojoaus:
I know several people , three from one family, and one little baby girl of a best freind that have six nipples. Just like an animal. The doctor say's it's not uncommon. Kinda funny lookin. The family members are two men and one woman, now. Boy did we give those boy's a hard time when we were young.
 duckling
Msg: 79
Posted: 8/6/2008 6:48:10 AM
I'm with Thalomos. Pizza's definitely tastier and it fills you up faster. If I wanted something that smells like fish, I prefer halibut with a nice crust of beer batter. Sure you can do that with pu**y, but then you get into that whole "battered woman" issue!

When I'm not hungry, I love the private parts. I think I'll go make toast now.
 OutMind
Msg: 80
Posted: 8/6/2008 8:14:54 AM
I love how the pelvic bone sticks out and creates that mount and then right below it begins the split with the clit in the middle and the labia to the sides. I love it completely shaven or with a little strip of hair. I love to eat it, caress it. I love that feel you get the first time you plunge inside and the juices are beginning to emerge. I love it while having sex, or looking at how it protrudes through a tight little dress. I love it when it's so wet that it begins to seek me and absolutely wants me there.
 mcbobly
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Posted: 8/10/2008 2:33:37 PM

I thoroughly love a woman's ENTIRE pubic area!!!!!! I will stay down there for an eternity!!!!!!!!!!!! They are so very, very TASTY front to back!!!!!!!!!!!

Amen brother, I absolutely love it too, and her boobs. The whole package!
 jandy92169
Msg: 88
Posted: 8/10/2008 7:44:43 PM
My last girlfren liked to have her nipples chewed on hard and steady . i was always afraid i wasgoing to hurt her. she loved to give the pain also... she almost bit a tatooo on my arm one night...she was delicios and had he pubic area lazered off nno hair, it wass gggreat!! boy i miss her jon lol
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >