Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > What have you learned . . here . . ???      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 gmm765
Msg: 34
What have you learned . . here . . ???Page 8 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
Well, I am new--been on here 3 days, so this is my first post.

What I've learned: discussion groups are a much better way to meaningfully connect with interesting people. This is far superior to the average dating site where you read profiles.
 OutMind
Msg: 35
What have you learned . . here . . ???
Posted: 12/4/2007 7:33:36 AM

i've learned that the compassion and empathy here is very strong indeed.

Damn, out of all this negativity, bitterness, and self loathing that exist here, you are always a beacon of light. And yes, I've seen some incredible empathy, compassion and also some incredible advice.
 Boomstrike
Msg: 36
What have you learned . . here . . ???
Posted: 12/18/2007 12:46:50 PM
Things I've learned:
- Some women can have an orgasm without even being touched. I'm jealous.
- What women find attractive and unattractive about men.
- How to get rid of a jehovah witness at your door.
- Many women like tall men. Really, I had no idea.
- That spelling/grammar is a sign of intelligence or education for some people.
- There are tons of lonely people out there.
- My email spam has increased significantly since joining this site.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > What have you learned . . here . . ???