Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 17
Does great oral sex giving depend on how much you like/love that person?Page 5 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
ANY sex depends on how much I care about a person. If I care enough to be in bed with them, lol, I don't sort what I will or won't do. . . . There are some things I'm not likely to do in this life-time, but nothing I'd do with one guy I'd cared about and not another.

lonelyman154
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Does great oral sex giving depend on how much you like/love that person?
Posted: 10/21/2007 10:04:41 PM
If I'm going to have oral with a lady....I'm going to do the very best I can......
 wickedgood
Msg: 29
Posted: 10/22/2007 5:36:01 PM
My own experience is that great oral sex does NOT depend on how much you like/love someone.

My experience is that great oral sex / someone giving me oral sex, depends more on the woman's own comfort with the whole act of oral sex. Some of the women even when they said that they loved me, were adamant that they would not do it, but that was for them more an issue of not being comfortable themselves with the "mechanics" as well as not having experienced the process before. When I gently brought or guided them through the "process" it was mutually satisfying for both of us. It could also be that they felt that since I was comfortable and gave them great oral sex, why not reciprocate. Yeah, yeah, yeah - I know God's gifted tongue to women ----

I have recieved great oral sex from someone who wasn't in love with me at the beginning, yeah - the third date - but man oh man the kissing - lip to lip on the 2nd date was mindblowing! - thank god that turned into a long term relationship!
 lookn4romance
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 10/22/2007 7:07:12 PM
I think this carries much merrit. I know when I really fall for a woman and develop strong feelings, i go the extra mile to please her in this way and truthfully I enjoy it much more. I had never thought about a womans side of it, but i guess it is probably the same. I have to say I also enjoy her more if she is shaved, and if she wishes for the same, well hell, do it for her.
 vonrick33
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 10/22/2007 7:35:13 PM
No, great oral sex comes with no odor and no disease, and then love!!!
 Ole Rog
Msg: 49
Posted: 10/23/2007 4:36:58 PM
Nope, just depends on how much you're getting into it while giving.
 marshw
Msg: 58
Posted: 10/24/2007 9:58:07 PM
No! Duh! Great oral sex depends on the skill of the person performing it. It can be enhanced by feelings of love, but if the person doesn't know what the hell they're doing, it's never going to be any good.
 hubbyohio
Msg: 61
Posted: 10/25/2007 8:43:19 AM
I feel its a knowledge thing more for women than for men. I know that it was great for my wife when she received it from me from the start over 10 years ago, but there have been many little nuances and changes that have made it even better for her, Now on to her for me...definitely its more of a learning curve..she was very inexperienced and had been married before and also dated a lot of other guys but her technique had never been commented upon..leading to a pretty lame experience for me in comparison to what you expect. Of course I know (not from experience..LOL) that it is harder to stomach doing a man because of the finish as well as the gag reflex..not to mention I bet there are some real winners in the personal hygiene dept...so once she and I bonded and talked a few sessions through...well now she is one of the best and I would be proud to compare her to anyone....if your woman really loves you and wants to please you...or vice versa to the men...then you need to talk and explain what's up and what would make you get more up....
 wildbill6988
Msg: 66
Posted: 12/9/2007 10:51:10 AM
Maybe,but I think it depends more on how much you like to do it .I love to eat out at the Y.Every time I have done it I was told It was really good.Now if I did'nt like it I probably wouldn't be as good or good at all...
 Cat*Eyes
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Posted: 12/13/2007 5:41:56 PM
I do NOT do oral and do NOT accept oral and NO tongue exchange, with anyone.
 ohio07
Msg: 71
Posted: 4/23/2010 4:23:59 PM
I think it adds to the desire of the act. And knowing that they are truly getting off/excited at getting you off takes it up a notch. The intensity and with the added intamicy of an already intimate act, can make it more pleasurable recieving. As well as giving. Just think of a woman robotically blowing you and "getting it over with." Now think of a woman who slowly undues you. Stares at you, makes enthusiastic sounds before and during the act, and can't take her eyes off of you while performing... And either shows you and/or swallows the result... with a wink and a smile. Much, much better, right?

I think women like the fact that they have their guy in a vulnerable place. One slip, and intense pain can result. Both people know this, and it creates a nervousness. Add to this the pure excitement of a woman willingly and entusiastically (wether genuine or contrived) pleasing you in this way, it just makes your senses heightened and more intense. There is the trust to let go and surrender to the moment.

I've recieved from women casually, and didn't get anything from it. One session from my GF when we were in the process of falling in love, and I had a double-O. (Yes this exist) There was a difference between those acts absolutely. Even though the act itself was nearly identical. I can't explain it.

I think most women feel obligated to do oral as a tease or an expectation these days anyway. Kids in school do it, so the taboo is gone. It's just ordinary. This makes recieving from somebody who actually wants to give it, and wants to please, a different experience alltogether. At least in my experience.

And I am anxious to return the favor as well. Orally or manually she's gonna get a reward right then, or the next time because I want to give it to her... It's a selfless act, rather than an expected one. I think that makes a difference between a "casual BJ" and a meaningful one.
 wvwaterfall
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Posted: 4/23/2010 6:35:27 PM
On the one hand, there's no question the best sex is lovemaking when you're so in love with each other you can almost sense what your partner feels, and whether oral, manual, coital or any other form of sensual touch it all takes on a special feeling you just can't get from a casual encounter. Certainly I GIVE the best oral to a woman I love who because of her comfort and love for me can join me in that special place no FWB's can ever reach.

That said, from the receiving end, if we're just talking oral sex, some women are just a lot better at it than others, and/or enjoy it more than others. It seems like roughly ten percent just have the magic technique that well surpasses the other ninety percent, and I can think of three occasions when my only intimate experience with a woman was a single mind blowing blow job yet we never progressed beyond that for one reason or another. I can usually tell by how she kisses whether she's one of those special ten percent.

Now what a woman really into you can and will do is learn the subtle signs of your building orgasm and delay or hasten the event at will, as I will for her. That takes time and practice with each other, and the more we're into each other the more we'll want to learn every nuance of each other's reactions.

Dave
 MsMicki
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Posted: 4/23/2010 7:10:39 PM
If I like you enough to have sex with you.......
I like you enough to give you the best head I'm capable of at that time.
Of course I think the 2nd or 3rd time is going to be even better......because you start to learn what your partner likes.

Love does not change my technique.......but it usually changes the "experience".
 johndoe67-1
Msg: 75
Posted: 4/23/2010 7:27:36 PM
I'm with MsMicki on this one. I LOVE LOVE LOVE giving oral to a woman and I have yet to lose my enthusiasm for it. So if I'm going to do it, I try my best; I never just 'mail it in'. I honestly try to give her the best oral she's ever had.

As MsM says though, the first time is usually not the best, since everyone likes slightly different things and you get better once you learn more about your partner.
 arwen52
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Posted: 4/23/2010 11:31:06 PM
Great oral sex doesn't depend on how much you love the person, it depends on how much you love giving oral sex and how you are at it, how attentive and observant you are about how your lover responds.
 Big_fun_wave
Msg: 81
Posted: 6/24/2010 12:43:09 PM
Frankly, I figure if anyone is willing to go down on someone else, you always make your best effort. If your not willing to, then you should not be performing oral at all. And if your skitish of performing oral, then your probably skitish about even having sex with that person. Unless you or they have other issues that would impede performing oral.
 want to travel
Msg: 83
view profile
History
Posted: 7/4/2010 3:55:12 AM
this goes for both men and women, you do not just 'poof' give great oral sex, it takes practice ,it really boil down to this, its in your best interest to be a great lover, most of the world gets this, but here in north america women in particular do not get the fact that if you are a really bad in bed, it will only bread misery in a long term relationship
its all about careing, pride, and experience
personally i come from a generation, that tried there best to be good, or great lovers
i know i do not do half a job, i always want to do the best job, no matter what it is i do
 sunshinebridge2U
Msg: 84
Posted: 7/6/2012 10:26:08 AM

Now what a woman really into you can and will do is learn the subtle signs of your building orgasm and delay or hasten the event at will, as I will for her. That takes time and practice with each other, and the more we're into each other the more we'll want to learn every nuance of each other's reactions.

Someone asked: "If you receive bad oral sex does that mean that they don't love you?"
I generally believe that someone who is bad at sex and won't perform oral sex - that's a clear sign that the person I am with doesn't really love me that much. And... anyone who comes in a few minutes - well. . . . I realize that older men have some problems in this area. But... I sort of expect them to work on learning how to hold it and last longer or take medication so that they can last longer or find other ways to please me if they just can't. Since I generally partner up with people who are at least appear to have feelings of love for me, I haven't had too much bad sex. I believe that even people with low skills in time can be helped to be better lovers. Someone who loves you is willing to learn new skills and try out new things - take a few risks and progress the relationship. If things are too static, again I would assume that the feelings of my partner were lukewarm towards me.
 Cowboybt5
Msg: 85
Posted: 7/6/2012 1:19:40 PM
I'd say think of it like this.. Who do you think would give the better oral, the person who absolutely loves doing it and turning on their partner OR the person who isn't really into it but really cares for the one their with. My supposition is that you can really care for someone but if you're not good at it, it won't magically happen. On the other hand, if you love giving oral, then your partner, weather you love them or not, will be turned on. Of course, this doesn't diminish the deeper emotions that are shared when you do really care for someone.
 Mysterio2001
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Posted: 7/6/2012 1:36:31 PM
SO are you saying that if I meet a woman and after some time dating, she blows me if I ask, then its either:

She is really into the act

or

she loves me?

Is this right?
 milehiguy12
Msg: 87
view profile
History
Posted: 7/6/2012 5:08:21 PM
How can a man and woman being intimate before they fall in love not want to give their all to rock their partners world. That's like saying "I'll save the really great stuff for when I fall in love." That's crazy! Why not give your partner the best experience possible and if it evolves into love fine, if not you had a great time.
 Dolphina
Msg: 88
Posted: 7/6/2012 5:32:48 PM
It's obviously true for me. I wouldn't even contemplate giving oral sex, or any sex, to somebody I didn't like. When I really care for someone I'm really into giving the most pleasure I can.
 meowkatt2012
Msg: 89
Posted: 7/7/2012 1:49:53 AM
I'm a girl so i can give u my point of view on my side. I've had some very passionate oral done to me by FWB who.I.know don't love me or anything. There could be many reasons that probably change with how the guy feels then. Maybe he loves **** and just loves yours and he's in heaven lol. Maybe that's just how he does it. Bit oral given by a guy when u both have a special connection. Of whatever type feels makes me feel different but not necessarily. In ai've sexual way. More of a mental feeling for me.
 meowkatt2012
Msg: 90
Posted: 7/7/2012 2:02:59 AM
Giving to a guy, I wouldn't be doing it if I didn't like him so I always try my best
Since that's appreciated I get the benefit of him wanting to try harder to please me more.
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 91
view profile
History
Posted: 10/17/2018 3:24:14 AM
I love what I do during oral sex....in saying that it never changed weather we were in love or not...I give my all and love it not to sound like a fanatic either....lol
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >