Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 janedoexyz
Msg: 75
here's the wordPage 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
kakleen,

You got it all figured out at your young age. My goodness good for you. Thank you for your post full of wisdom. I'll carry that thought.

J.
 Born2bewild62
Msg: 76
view profile
History
He doesn't see me as his girlfriend, don't know what to do now
Posted: 10/26/2007 7:51:16 PM
Poorlittlefish, this dude has a major major malfunction. Or else he's hedging his bets because you are so awesome that he's afraid that you will dump him the moment someone you like better comes along. Don't know what else to say. Maybe you need to hedge your bets too.
Good luck.
JF
 Terrible Flirt
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Posted: 10/26/2007 8:36:55 PM
Is there any chance you could convince this guy to write a book detailing his technique?

Seriously, your options are walk away and never look back (you may run into your self respect just over the hill), or stick around for more of the same, along with a continued decline in your emotional well being. Good luck OP.
 mcbobly
Msg: 93
view profile
History
Posted: 10/30/2007 1:38:03 PM

He told me he really likes me, "I look nice", he enjoys spending time with me, enjoys sex with me but he sees me something along the lines of a "good friend," saying that for him it's too early to think of me as his girlfriend and relationships start with friendship. He seemed to imply that you can only call someone your girlfriend/boyfriend if you are in love with them.

Been there just did that, talk about confusing. We were having such a great time too, that was until she decided to give her abusive ex yet another chance. I was like WTF? I know she had more fun in the last 5 weeks with me than she had with him in the lst 2 years. Oh well, her loss. Hang in there littlefish, like me (hopefully), you too will find a good one that is less complicated.
 Jax_xx
Msg: 97
Posted: 11/8/2007 6:00:13 PM
Run now!!! Seems to me this guy is keeping you on the side ........he obviously has a wife or a girlfriend.....or someone else he is interested in........cut your losses now.....if you are sleeping with him, you seem him rarely, you cant go by his place...........you already know all you need to know.
 OutMind
Msg: 103
Posted: 2/4/2008 7:05:42 PM
laugingwhatever says

You choose, take the control back and make him eat out of your hands, because right now you ARE BEING played.

Cool. I love this line. It gives us guys more amo to dump you. Or to say, well, she dump me. So tell all the girls. Go, do.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >