Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 AbstractAstra
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Are you a woman who wears glasses?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I personally don't wear glasses. I could probably do with for reading, but any prescriptions I've been given feel too strong and give me headaches. I think glasses suit a lot of people, so either way is fine with me. I wouldn't have a problem admitting I wore them either.
 thatguy276
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Are you a woman who wears glasses?
Posted: 10/26/2007 10:30:33 PM
I wouldn't say I prefer a girl with glasses, but I wouldn't say I prefer one without either. I'm about 50/50 on it. Women look just as beautiful to me with glasses as without, some even cuter with, but I agree with stargazer. Somehow my nose always seems to get in the way when I kiss a girl with glasses.
 thatguy276
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 10/26/2007 11:31:56 PM
Tigeress, you're freakin' hott and you know it, you wouldn't look like you without the glasses.
 Celticmist
Msg: 24
Posted: 10/27/2007 8:00:15 AM
LOL I find what you say a little odd OP, because I have been wearing glasses since the age of 2, and men have asked me frequently why I can't get the laser treatment and did I ever try contacts.
I cannot wear contacts according to my eye doctor and lasers would take away some night visionm which at my age I would prefer not to have happen.

Since I started wearing them so young, glasses are like a second skin and if a man doesn't like women with them, he is free to pass me by. I do think you are the exception rather than the rule.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Posted: 10/27/2007 8:25:14 AM
I wear them... not all the time tho. If I'm tired my eyes get lazy and everything is blurry. My vision isn't bad enough to have the lasik surgery done, which is fine... I don't care really.
 lie to me
Msg: 38
Posted: 11/27/2007 12:13:23 AM
I'm SUPPOSED to wear them. I do when driving during dusk to dawn, or in bad weather. Sometimes when I notice I've been squinting a lot and have a headache, it's a hint that I need to go put them on. I just don't like to because when I go outdoors, I put on sunglasses - and they don't fit over my specs (don't have those spcial lenses that auto darken) and I have an oily complexion - my glasses cause blemishes on my nose if I wear them for long, AND most importantly, they are always getting smudged! Either by the bf, or a niece, or by magic...............
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  >