Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > On swallowing      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 zangie
Msg: 26
view profile
History
On swallowingPage 2 of 17    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17)
I couldn't resist..very apropo...

What's the difference between love and lust?

A spit and a swallow?

Teehee
 zangie
Msg: 27
view profile
History
On swallowing
Posted: 11/1/2007 6:45:15 PM
^^^^ If you were referring to my post...its a joke..I shouldn't have put the question mark there..bad habit of mine..and men tend to think it's literally a question..oops..
 NJ Breeze
Msg: 28
On swallowing
Posted: 11/2/2007 8:07:25 PM
For the record.
I have been told that I tasted good...
by more than 1 women.
 Pfm1011
Msg: 29
On swallowing
Posted: 11/2/2007 8:20:40 PM
Nice try on the sales pitch ....
 smsweendoggy
Msg: 30
On swallowing
Posted: 11/2/2007 11:57:33 PM
My nic name is Willy Wonka,,
 BDRT
Msg: 31
On swallowing
Posted: 11/3/2007 4:31:11 AM
^^^^^ Exactly what she said!!!
 mangos-at-midnite
Msg: 32
On swallowing
Posted: 11/3/2007 7:51:59 PM
When you really care about someone..yes..you adore everything about them..

I see swallowing as a gift of giving and receiving..some men are so proud that you recieve their gift..that they have left something inside..and some really want to give it to you (pardon the pun) as a gift..I believe that

Then some men want you to becasue they read about it or talked about it and may see it as a "oh she did it like in the film I saw" thing or just thinking htat is how it should be..
some may leave it up to you...or it is not important

I think that when they are going to cum and at that stage they wouldn't really care or notice what you did with their load.

I reserve this interaction for trusted ,loving partners

When someone says " do you swallow?" I say "you first"

Prairie
 zangie
Msg: 33
view profile
History
On swallowing
Posted: 11/4/2007 4:49:34 AM

I dated a girl who said she could only perform oral when feelings are involved. But she said her sister was opposite. Her sister would give oral to guys she wasn't really too interested in and think nothing of it, but save intercourse for guys who were special.

Exactly..it varies from person to person, neither is "right" or "wrong", just like most issues on POF...personally..I think oral is more personal than intercourse...so, yes, I prefer it's use with men I'm emotionally involved with..
 see_me1st
Msg: 34
On swallowing
Posted: 11/4/2007 6:04:59 AM
I think that not swallowing personally isn't as nice or as much fun--for me anyway--if you are in an intimate reltaionship with a man it is soooooooooo nice tasting him as it is him tasting me--kissing after also is a personal choice but again intimate--yes I know it is personal preference--but I love to continue oral after my man has cum in my mouth and looking for soemthing to spit ruins the moment in my eyes being shinkage has started by then--it is called afterplay--preparing for the rebound now, later or in the am
As for taste--all men taste different--and yes the choices in food and beverage make a difference
 Steels488
Msg: 35
On swallowing
Posted: 11/8/2007 8:07:36 AM
Carole what is the right food to eat to make it taste good.
 textodd11
Msg: 36
On swallowing
Posted: 11/8/2007 9:06:10 AM
I know this is primarily for the ladies but I have to say that for me swallowing is such an emotional turn-on, much more than physical.

I want my partner to want my cum, it is such an incredible feeling. There is something emotionally primordial about her desiring me that is completely satisfied when I feel she wants and covets my cum. I can't explain it but for me it is the most emotionally-attached act in what is for many men, a physical release.

If I feel like a woman really desires my cum and we have an active sex life, I am completely satisfied sexually. Once again, I can't explain it but it probably ties into the OP. In some ways maybe it is tied to the emotionl attachment she feels.
 duckling
Msg: 37
On swallowing
Posted: 11/8/2007 9:23:27 AM
I agree with the "individual preference" responses. It may just be my opinion, but I think it's easier for us guys to enjoy sex. If you care about the woman you're with, it's always better (for me amyway) to do the things that she really likes in bed. If a woman is comfortable, she always is way more "giving"!
 Argentum Crinis Philogus
Msg: 38
On swallowing
Posted: 11/8/2007 7:09:02 PM
And,

It has tremendous health benefits and is a mood elevator for those with or at-risk of depression.

Funny, someone called fellatio and swallowing weird. Different maybe, weird, only for them.

ACP
 dogtrainer1000
Msg: 39
view profile
History
On swallowing
Posted: 12/2/2007 4:05:49 PM
My Ex girlfriend always used to say "would you lick an all day sucker and not eat the chewey center???????? hahahha ,sure do miss that girl lol
 Pale Jewel
Msg: 40
On swallowing
Posted: 12/2/2007 4:56:46 PM
Sorry dropdeaded,
I just have to comment on your post about kissing us after we've given you a blow job. Any guy who won't kiss me after I've just had HIM in MY mouth is a super weeny and it's a super turn off for me. Oh sure, it's okay for me but not for you to taste your cum?????? I don't go all squeemish and not want to kiss a guy after he's been down on me. Are you one of these insecure types who thinks that he might be 'gay' if he tastes himself on a woman. I'll bet you won't kiss a woman in the morning before she's brushed her teeth too! Man, there are some real winners out there! lol
 LegalEagle224
Msg: 41
On swallowing
Posted: 12/2/2007 5:50:33 PM
I don't normally post to forums this...explicit but I thought I'd put my 2 cents in.

Personally, I don't swallow...at all. I just can't do it. The gross factor is off the charts for me. I'm ok with things until he's ready to "explode"....but it won't happen in my mouth (no matter how much I care for him).

I was taught at an early age that if it's wet and sticky, and not yours...don't touch it! I can't seem to get past that. Oh well, maybe I will eventually.
 stephaniezowie
Msg: 42
view profile
History
On swallowing
Posted: 12/2/2007 5:56:32 PM
well i am no expert but i heard it makes it better if they eat a lot of celery.
 aSydneyMale
Msg: 43
On swallowing
Posted: 12/2/2007 8:02:54 PM

***Note: men, eat pineapple ~ your lady will appreciate it.***

The same goes for women in this respect. And cleanliness for both sexes.

Every little bit helps! lol
 SmellOfPoop
Msg: 44
On swallowing
Posted: 12/4/2007 6:57:45 PM

Helpful hint for the ladies - IF he is already down your throat (in case you don't care for the taste) you CAN'T taste it.

This requires a wee bit of talent - do not go in unprepared.

Nice!
 hoochmama
Msg: 45
On swallowing
Posted: 12/16/2007 10:25:52 AM
swallowing is tricky for me. i was recently with my fwb who surprised me in the moment and said he wanted to cum in my mouth. i was in shock. he's usually the kind that doesnt seem to like any mess and he has not shown any interest in returning the favor, so i never expected this. i figured he was one of those that just didnt like it. despite that, i always enjoy him, so i wanted to go with the flow and when the moment arrived i got a little taste (which i admit wasnt bad at all) but for some damn reason got stage fright. i froze. completely. *smacks own forehead* and cut him short. ohhhhhhh i feel so bad *head hanging in shame* (how can i express how sorry i am to him? Hallmark doesnt have cards for this) so to answer the question -finally - for myself it helps if i have a deep connection with them that is reciprocated, because then i want to do it. i crave it.
 nocalsingledad
Msg: 46
view profile
History
On swallowing
Posted: 12/16/2007 10:47:27 AM

doesn't anybody worry about getting aids anymore

It is practically impossible to contract HIV through oral sex. Not completely impossible, but there may be no actual documented cases of it ever happening. In fact, it isn't *easy* to get HIV at all under any circumstances. For example from one study in Spain:

The risk of HIV transmission via oral sex, Klausner maintains, "is very, very, very, very, very low and may be zero."

A 2002 Spanish study supports Klausner's view. Researchers there followed 110 women and 25 men, all HIV-negative, for 10 years. Each participant had an HIV-positive partner. The investigators estimated that over the course of the study, the couples engaged in 19,000 acts of unprotected fellatio or cunnilingus. None of the negative partners converted.

A 1998 Emory University study analyzed 24 epidemiological investigations of HIV transmission via oral sex among heterosexuals or gay men. Generally, oral sex was not found to be a risk factor, though five of those studies concluded that among some gay men and crack users, sucking did transmit HIV.

"Yes, it does occur," says Richard Rothenberg, a professor at Emory University's School of Medicine. "It's probably a relatively small contribution to the epidemiology of HIV transmission."

So stay away from the drug abuse crowd and you will probably be okay ... which is my advice to people anyway. Avoiding druggies and sex partners of druggies (and I mean chronic abusers/addicts, not recreational users) and you will avoid just about all cases of all forms of STDs ... which cluster around that demographic.
 exarmy30
Msg: 47
view profile
History
On swallowing
Posted: 12/16/2007 3:53:43 PM
Day dreamer let me tell you something *U ROCK! U ROCK! U ROCK!* LOL A lot of women wont do it. and i respect that that is there choice. But i think many of them do not do it simply because they think the guy is just getting off mentally on disrespecting them (women) Like Sado masochism or some thing. But here the thing girls....And this might not be true for all guys. I dont know, but for me the first time i had a woman do that it was AWRSOME....kust completely ruined me for BJ's after that where women wouldnt swallow. It makes the orgasm many times better...more intense..... Like if a regular everyday orgasm is say...a 2 or 3 on a scale of 1 to 10, then an orgasm where she keeps doing whats she doing all the way to the end is like an 8 or 9 or maybe even 10. i dont know if its that way with other guys...but thats how it is with me...... hope that helps answer your question Day Dreamer. Actually whether or not she spits it out or not doesnt matter to me. Ayway thats just my opinion.
 Cantgitright
Msg: 48
On swallowing
Posted: 12/16/2007 4:24:39 PM
if you're swallowing and he ain't the man...then you're just a plain on hoe
 nocalsingledad
Msg: 49
view profile
History
On swallowing
Posted: 12/16/2007 7:50:15 PM
There was a thread on some forum or another at a different site along the lines of "spit or swallow?". I came to the conclusion that if my lover really didn't like it in her mouth then I really wouldn't feel comfortable asking her to do it. As an example, I asked the women how they would feel if their bf went down on them with a clothespin on his nose. It's kinda the same thing.
 zangie
Msg: 50
view profile
History
On swallowing
Posted: 12/16/2007 8:34:52 PM

your man will never stay faithful if you dont learn to swallow so you may as well enjoy it

Well, isn't that a sweeping generalization? Personal poll?

Its odd how some women love oral sex and others are just turned off by it.

Sometimes oral sex can be better than normal sex.

A: There is as difference between loving oral sex..and liking the taste/feel of swallowing. And, Like everyone, different women are turned on/off by different things.
B: That can sometimes be a problem...sometimes I think most men would trade any other kind of sex, for just oral , if they could...kind of leaves women out of the picture? Because no matter how much of a turn on doing it may be...it doesn't have the same result for women?
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > On swallowing