Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > On swallowing      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sirsilly
Msg: 51
On swallowingPage 3 of 17    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17)
Any guy who kisses his woman after a blowjob and gets his own cum into his own mouth is just stoopid. What if she likes lickin ur butt u morons
 Timbuckedtwo
Msg: 52
On swallowing
Posted: 12/19/2007 8:39:27 PM
Not only is it mandatory but it's also just plain common courtesy to perform this on the third date and thereafter...regardless of whether or not feelings are involved.
 strollinbella
Msg: 53
On swallowing
Posted: 12/19/2007 10:39:11 PM
In regard to the OP, if there are no feelings between me and the man of the moment, I will not do something as intimate as a bj. If we were involved romantically though, I would enjoy tasting myself on his lips just as much as I would enjoy tasting him after giving him pleasure.
 andrea713
Msg: 54
view profile
History
On swallowing
Posted: 12/26/2007 7:29:26 PM
You are right... but some people (like myself) are uncomfortable with it. I think as time goes on with the right man things do seem to feel natural. If both parties are in agreement and find satisfaction in the "do's and "don'ts" then it is all good. It is awesome you are that in love with your man.
 DDay555
Msg: 55
view profile
History
On swallowing
Posted: 12/30/2007 1:13:35 PM
Throat Cancer? Suppose masturbation makes you go blind too???
 DDay555
Msg: 56
view profile
History
On swallowing
Posted: 12/30/2007 7:03:25 PM
For a second I thought we were back in the "Dark" ages when we didn't understand germs. If you could get throat cancer from sperm, shouldn't it also surmise that I would have BALL cancer from producing it???

Hmmm, one of the best screws of my life was a woman that was totally addicted to oral sex... Just as I was about to Cum, she demanded her "Prize"! ;)

Women: It makes a guy feel like a million bucks when you're willing to give that "Gift" to us so for you that find it a turn on, it works for us too. And how!
 cw35
Msg: 57
view profile
History
On swallowing
Posted: 12/31/2007 3:50:25 AM
I know that it's more pleasant if you eat more veggies and less meat. I haven't been with anyone who doesn't. I find it kind of insulting and hurtful if they don't. Might be weird, but I see it as a kind of sexual rejection. It would be like having passionate sex with a woman and when she expects you to perform oral in the heat of the moment you wince and go "ewwww". Just ruins the passion of the experience in my opinion.
 Ignoble
Msg: 58
view profile
History
On swallowing
Posted: 12/31/2007 4:00:43 AM
That sounds like woman logic to me.
 DDay555
Msg: 59
view profile
History
On swallowing
Posted: 12/31/2007 10:27:12 AM
Um, holy crap dude... Are you Human or Machine? Great thread killer ya got there.
 zangie
Msg: 60
view profile
History
On swallowing
Posted: 1/1/2008 5:35:54 PM
It's not the taste that bothers me, it's the texture...

OTOH: Most women, I would think, would do some things they didn't especially care for themselves, for a man they did care for, if it was important to him.
 sandra19
Msg: 61
On swallowing
Posted: 1/13/2008 8:31:10 PM
i could Never do that if i had no feelings ...only the thought of it is gross...But when i did have feelings for my partener i liked it ;)... when u like the guy enough to give him head and even think of swallowing ..trust me ..the taste will be just fine ..and even if it tastes like crap ..for you it will taste like honey ..coz its His ;)
my oppinion anyway lol :)
 dontmakecookies
Msg: 62
view profile
History
On swallowing
Posted: 1/14/2008 8:49:15 AM
i could Never do that if i had no feelings ...only the thought of it is gross...But when i did have feelings for my partener i liked it ;)... when u like the guy enough to give him head and even think of swallowing ..trust me ..the taste will be just fine ..and even if it tastes like crap ..for you it will taste like honey ..coz its His ;)

I have to wonder sometimes though... if a woman genuinely likes doing this primarily because they like you then they likely are into a number of things sexually primarily because they like you. They're both good things, but they lead to different conclusions as the relationship progresses. If there's no desire to do them at the source that is focused on you, rather a focus on you that generates the desire. Then, should some conflict or difficulty occur, these will fall off rapidly within the relationship and be very hard to jump start again. Likely they have fed upon themselves for sometime where the desire to do them and doing them interacted. It's very hard to restart that cycle. Whereas, if they come from a more fundamental desire that is subsequently focused on you then all that's needed is a reminder when things go south. :)
 ladysailingbuff
Msg: 63
On swallowing
Posted: 1/14/2008 3:49:09 PM
My mom taught me that if you make a mess, you need to clean it up. I really don't think she was talking about the bedroom when she was talking about that because she's a dyed-in-the-wool Catholic, but that's neither here nor there... So I just don't leave a mess when I engage in activities that could be messy :) Solves the problem nicely. I've never had a complaint about that particular choice, either.

And this part is totally not for the forum posters, but more because this ends up on my profile...
It's also not something I do with just anyone, so anyone thinking about flooding my inbox off this post when it goes onto my profile can just go take care of things yourself instead of emailing me.
 aggiebq86
Msg: 64
On swallowing
Posted: 1/14/2008 7:41:17 PM
The link that has been identified between HPV and cervical cancer that exist is also believed to also exist with throat cancer. If your partner is free of the HPV virus, then there should not be a concern about throat cancer. You should also be concerned about other STDs as well. But isn't that always the case?
 dragonshungry
Msg: 65
On swallowing
Posted: 1/29/2008 6:06:20 AM
I have to say, love has nothing to do with flavour. try having your partner drink lots of pineapple juice an hour or 2 before kink time, and you will be plesently suprised of the "outcum"
 WHYBUYA
Msg: 66
On swallowing
Posted: 2/7/2008 8:12:57 AM
Actually Bill didnt allow Monica to take his load in her mouth..hence the semen soaked dress that did him in.
 mike81s
Msg: 67
On swallowing
Posted: 3/6/2008 7:04:36 PM
most girls I have been with swallow, whether we are close or not.

I know mature women love to do that, but the younger ones just do that since every body else does.
 4realgurl
Msg: 68
On swallowing
Posted: 3/13/2008 5:29:24 PM
I HONESTLY ONLY SWALLOWED ONE GUYS CUM ON THE REG......when u have feelings for someone its actually a turn on...i enjoy swallowing when i am in a relationship with sumone i think its hot.............. so maybe thats why u feel it tastes better cuz u dont mind doin it with that person, otherwise i have heard they all taste diff and have diff textures, jus like female cum.............

happy swallowing
u should be happy ur with sumone whos cum u enjoy swallowing, id give my right arm to find that again...............LATER

carly
 Angelnurse10
Msg: 69
view profile
History
On swallowing
Posted: 3/15/2008 7:55:37 AM
I have never given oral to a man I didn't care about. I would be scared to just suck off a man I just met. So liking the taste and caring about the person seems to be one in the same. I always swallow, and not because I particualry enjoy the taste, but the man I am with enjoys it.
 labyrinths end
Msg: 70
On swallowing
Posted: 3/17/2008 3:08:02 AM
i dont swallow never have and would surely gag on the texture more than the taste really
dont mind it around the mouth or having a bit of it but not spoonsful
as for him licking me - theres hardly a taste and i usually taste before to make sure

he can kiss me after ive blown him - its not gonna kill him and theres nothing gross about it - its just that i gag easily and thats unpleasant

swallowing or in fact playing with semen in your mouth has been known to wreck the enamel on your teeth so you should rinse afterwards anyway...so i read in a sex manual once
deep throating is not good for anyone - this can cause tissue damage..nothing should be rammed down a throat - wasnt made for it
 karencd21
Msg: 71
On swallowing
Posted: 3/17/2008 1:17:31 PM
I think that if you are caught up in the moment(deep throating him) and he explodes down your throat, the excitement tends to lessen the taste or so it seems!
 realdeal2
Msg: 72
On swallowing
Posted: 4/9/2008 8:08:10 PM
To women that think swallowing or letting a guy cum in your mouth is gross; try rubbing your face in it for 20 min. Think about it, when a guy goes down on you he gets a full face full for the whole time, but when you go down on a guy you only have to deal with his cum for what, 10 or 15 seconds.... women get the better end of that deal by far, although I personally love the taste of a woman, so I'm not complaining for myself. Also, when you stop short it's the same for a guy as when a guy cums and stops just as you are starting to cum, with enough momentum to barely coast through.... yes, that's right, we don't like it just because it's "hot", it just feels soooo much better and stopping short can turn an amazing BJ into, well, a disappointment
 Boatguy109
Msg: 73
On swallowing
Posted: 4/9/2008 8:38:32 PM
Ok I am maybe off here.....But I never worry about or require swalling of me.....I try to get them quivering and so satisfied doing to her to not worry about that.....Her swallowing me is no where close to the feeling you get doing to her and watching the squirming, back arching of the work I am doing.....Guess I am just unselfish and into my work to much to care about me...LOL...
 Steampro
Msg: 74
view profile
History
On swallowing
Posted: 4/9/2008 11:19:15 PM
<--------------------------------
Aggressively looking for a way to make it taste like chocolate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > On swallowing