Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > On swallowing      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 rodsmith
Msg: 76
view profile
History
On swallowingPage 4 of 17    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17)
Better be careful...one women saved it and impregnated herself with it, getting the guy for child support....The judge said it was a "donation"....
 opnmydm
Msg: 77
On swallowing
Posted: 5/18/2008 12:29:28 AM
yes, a pineapple a day will keep your better half smiling and wanting more..
 tam8789
Msg: 78
view profile
History
On swallowing
Posted: 5/18/2008 6:18:59 AM
If you're gonna suck a guy, then suck him all the way, don't chicken out in the end.
 tam8789
Msg: 79
view profile
History
On swallowing
Posted: 5/18/2008 6:26:40 AM
Kudos to you, daydreamer. I have no problem kissing a guy after he's gone down on me. And likewise, he's had no problem kissing me after the same. Geez, why would we??????
 -stickman-
Msg: 80
On swallowing
Posted: 5/22/2008 10:21:34 AM
Most of the replies here are "all about me, how I feel about it" I think most peoples attitutes toward sex are all wrong, it shouldn't be about being selfish, if people thought more about doing what their partner wanted and enjoyed, and vise versa, I think they would enjoy sex a lot more, and be a lot happier.

I would not want to force someone to do things to me that she found repulsive, but I sure would appreciate the effort if she did what she could for me once in a while because she knew I liked it. I would do the same for her, and we would both be happy!

Is she out there?
 sjs777
Msg: 81
On swallowing
Posted: 5/25/2008 7:53:59 PM
I think that is only good if you have feeling for the person and if you are both really into it
 Ravenstar66
Msg: 82
view profile
History
On swallowing
Posted: 5/26/2008 3:05:16 PM
everyone has a different taste..at least so far as I can tell.

some are more appealing..and I have a weird theory that the one that tastes like heaven is the ONE, though I don't think that taste testing is the way to go about finding the one (unless it's Keanu Reeves) My sweetie is like ambrosia to me. yummy.

If you have issues with sharing body fluids maybe you aren't mature enough to be having sex...just sayin'

peace
 Caper143
Msg: 83
On swallowing
Posted: 7/15/2008 9:04:02 PM

Does he kiss you after the deed? Cause that would truly be gross.

NOooooooo...that would not be gross at all...actually...HUGE turn on!!!!
 windloverr
Msg: 84
view profile
History
On swallowing
Posted: 8/26/2008 1:37:52 PM

Swallowing cum is my drug of choice for a hangover. Try it! It works!!
Nikkiz, are you married? Want to do a few shots?
 pole328
Msg: 85
view profile
History
On swallowing
Posted: 10/5/2008 5:34:32 PM
I was married for 12 years and she never went down on me.She said it was nasty.But she did love for me to go down on her.She never even tried it.
 CAbimale
Msg: 86
On swallowing
Posted: 8/17/2009 10:23:13 AM
May I put my 2 cents in here? I agree with sxysavage7 here, I love it when my woman wants to kiss me after I have deposited a load in her mouth. In fact we share the nectar, her half and myself half, we both love it. The same goes after I have finished going down on her we share the cream and love to french kiss afterwards. Like she says if we say it is good enough for them than damn right it is good enough for us to taste.

xlr8ingmargo
Msg: 87
On swallowing
Posted: 8/17/2009 10:44:25 AM
It's just cum, and I like the way I taste in a man's mouth! I like to swallow it in return and taste a man for a while. It's a big turn on!
 big pacific
Msg: 88
view profile
History
On swallowing
Posted: 8/17/2009 10:51:57 AM
I've always said the following, and i think it has merit.

The girl im with, all i really expect is for her to get it OUT of me, what she does with it after that is COMPLETELY up to her. How am i gonna critique when she just made me orgasm? That seems like bullshit right there.
 xlr8ingmargo
Msg: 89
On swallowing
Posted: 8/17/2009 10:57:09 AM
Very true; I see your point.
 Ependa
Msg: 90
On swallowing
Posted: 10/15/2009 9:21:00 PM
Yes, absolutely..I won't do it if I don't want to; simple as that. And 'love' doesn't guarantee it..some guys it's just right with and some it's not. And yes, some taste delic and some do not. And feed them pineapple ;-) grilled is lovely. Have some yourself while you're at it.
 MsMicki
Msg: 91
view profile
History
On swallowing
Posted: 10/21/2009 8:19:37 PM

Why would you be talking on a public forum about such personal intimate things. Should this not be sacred at all anymore???

It's a sex forum honey.......we talk about sex here.
Either get used to it.....or find a new area to hang out in

back on topic.....

I swallow.......because I always finish what I started!!
I'd be mighty ticked if a man stopped in the middle of my orgasm.....
can't even imagine stopping in the middle of his!

as for kissing afterwards....it's his call.
Can't say I've met a man that had issues with it since my early 20's tho.
 Mmmm.Tony
Msg: 92
On swallowing
Posted: 1/19/2010 8:56:03 AM
I don't get it. How are feelings NOT involved while you are fellating someone? You feel nothing? I mean I don't feel anything with cunnilingus so I don't go there and I have had partners who are ok with that. Why do something you have no feelings for? Most times I find if a woman is going down on a guy she is doing it because she is hot for it, for him or for sex. How is that not feeling?
 whytwater
Msg: 93
On swallowing
Posted: 1/19/2010 9:14:17 AM

And feed them pineapple ;-) grilled is lovely. Have some yourself while you're at it.

LOL!! Feed them, so you can eat them later?!! (having visions of a stockyard full of guys, all in stalls, munching oats, and E slipping a little Hawaii fruit into a few select troughs). Kinda different spin from fattening the calf.
Shheeesh! Black widows eat their mates. Somebody needs to be checkin' whether all these pineapple pushers have lots of coarse black hair on their legs, all their legs.
 friendofcanine
Msg: 94
On swallowing
Posted: 1/20/2010 1:35:26 PM
^^^^^

Ewwwwwww D:
 coveredinpaint
Msg: 95
On swallowing
Posted: 1/20/2010 2:59:54 PM

Small hint to the dudes out there.......and I know it's probably been commented on already, but too lazy to read all the previous posts........tall glass of pineapple juice, and a tablespoon of honey a day. I've never had one complaint.

But part of the fun is knowing they have to endure the wretchedness of the taste. If anything, I'll stick to eating asparagus and drinking vinegar.
 MsMicki
Msg: 96
view profile
History
On swallowing
Posted: 1/20/2010 5:42:08 PM

But part of the fun is knowing they have to endure the wretchedness of the taste. If anything, I'll stick to eating asparagus and drinking vinegar.

Wretchedness of the taste?
I believe this would be the opinion of a woman that won't even let you cum in her mouth.
Those of us that swallow......don't have this opinion on the taste.

Now......you're degrading attitude.........is what leaves the bad taste.
 ICMUD
Msg: 97
view profile
History
On swallowing
Posted: 1/21/2010 2:30:57 AM

Diet is the key. A man that takes care of himself, eats properly and does not drink or smoke has a better taste to their semen. Not to say there isnt still an aftertaste, but it is not as bitter as someone who does not watch what they eat and drinks or smokes (or both). Case in point.. the little trick about pineapple juice a day before a girl blows a guy is true.

um sorry but that is the biggest load of crock ok.
i am a smoker, non drinker and eat what ever i want to eat & im no big fatty either,
but every women who have swallowed my semen has told me i dont taste like many other men and
its not salty like most other men and quite nice..
and by the way, the pineapple trick is just a myth and u can get the same results by drinking water..
 Mmmm.Tony
Msg: 98
On swallowing
Posted: 1/21/2010 7:18:20 AM
A lot of it is emotional. If a woman is attached to the man in a more loving and permanent relationship, she is going to be more in to her lover. Especially in the youth of the relationship where the passion fires are boiling. The longevity of this depends on their penchant for romance.

Taste depends on diet. Semen is made from what ever food you eat, being protein, and it takes on the constitution of flavors but doesn't stop tasting somewhat acidic or salty. It's like there's a hint of flavor.
 PrinceCharmingsCousin
Msg: 99
On swallowing
Posted: 1/21/2010 8:21:37 AM
Find pineapple disgusting BUT on the flip side an ex who hated cum, said mine was the only one she tasted she liked (wasn't bs'ing me since she asked for it lol)

Didn't think many guys came from head (I only do once in a blue moon) so didn't think this was a huge issue.
 Mmmm.Tony
Msg: 100
On swallowing
Posted: 1/21/2010 11:57:08 AM
I have been with two or three different women who could go for hours. One time we went for 5 hours without stopping and after a couple of hours of eating and relaxing, we were back in to it. It went like that because she loved doing it. All in all we went at it six times that day. Some would even fall asleep with it in their mouth, My kind of girl.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > On swallowing