Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > On swallowing      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ICMUD
Msg: 101
view profile
History
On swallowingPage 5 of 17    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17)

I have had a lover whose semen was def thicker when he wasn't drinking enough water

heres some info for ya lol,

if a guy has recently cum (like yesterday), the next time u have sex with him his cum wont be thick
and it will be thin and watery, if he has not cum for a period of time (say a week), it will be thick and less watery like glue. the more watery the less salty and bitter..
 ICMUD
Msg: 102
view profile
History
On swallowing
Posted: 1/21/2010 7:02:24 PM

Ah, that could be... I'm the only one he's getting any sex from these days and it's just once a week at most. So if he's not whacking it often enough when I'm ot around, it would be thick... poor guy. :(

Which reminds me I haven't seen him this week. Hmmm...wonder if we oughta have "lunch" together tomorrow (LOL no we dont' actually eat, well, unles syou count swallowing if he finishe in my mouth after we have sex)

once a week?? lol huni u need to get u some more than that
but seriously hun, tell him to beat off the night before u meet up and the next day u watch how thin it is.. write me back and let me know ya thoughts and see if it tastes any better than normal ok..

p.s: dont need step by step details but who cares what u write enjoy
 txredbull
Msg: 103
view profile
History
On swallowing
Posted: 1/21/2010 8:21:28 PM
You know you can just do it twice in a row and get the same test result...

ICMUD
Msg: 104
view profile
History
On swallowing
Posted: 1/21/2010 10:35:11 PM

Ah , yeah, I tend to write whatever's on my mind... not enough of a filter sometimes. lol

def nothing wrong with that huni, its good to be open and say whats on the mind rather that fart about avoiding or worrying about what u say.. you have something good there so dont loose that ok
 PrinceCharmingsCousin
Msg: 105
On swallowing
Posted: 1/22/2010 5:14:23 AM
ICMUD, i TOTALLY disagree with your theory about thin cum after whacking off.
Dude I can go at it 3 times a day (solo or with a partner) for a week...and every time it will be THICK...only time its watery is if i go for HOURS.
 whytwater
Msg: 106
On swallowing
Posted: 1/22/2010 5:49:38 AM

Which reminds me I haven't seen him this week. Hmmm...wonder if we oughta have "lunch" together tomorrow (LOL no we dont' actually eat, well, unles syou count swallowing if he finishe in my mouth after we have sex)

That's funch, not lunch!
 windloverr
Msg: 107
view profile
History
On swallowing
Posted: 1/22/2010 5:54:45 AM

ValidarActually, what a man drinks has no effect on this taste of his semen. It's astounding how many sex sites and books make this ridiculous claim, but it's just not true, yet many people believe it.

What you drink would only change the taste of your urine.
Ummmm...in a word...NO. In several words...you are quite mistaken in this supposition. :rolleyes: Pineapple juice is definitively known to dramatically alter the taste of semen, much to the appreciation of the "recipient". Don't believe me...go to the local gay bars, and poll the patrons. (Just sayin…if you have a question about plumbing, your best advice is going to come from a plumber. :54: ) EVERYTHING you ingest will, in some way, alter the taste, consistency, etc., of all of your bodily emissions; be they sweat, urine, semen, or poop. (Not that I've ever actually questioned anyone who has, once they became old enough to vocally express their opinions, ever tasted poop and reported it.)

There are many many things that will alter the taste of semen, for better or worse. General rule of thumb sweet is good, bitter is bad. Good = pineapple juice, peppermint patties, jelly bellies. Bad = bitter beer, red meat, and for goodness sake avoid asparagus!!!

Also, Kaylie, if he’s drinking less, his secretions will certainly be thicker. i.e. if the body doesn’t have the fluids to thin things, then things get thicker; and by extension, more bitter. Note the color, smell, and consistency of your urine while you are drinking, (very thin, clear, watery, etc.) vs. in the morning totally dehydrated and hung over, (dark, pungent, etc.).

Bottom line: sweet is good; bitter is bad; and drink plenty of fluids.:peace:

BTW, and this is probably TMI; but it was the gay guys that clued me in to this in a discussion how much they loved asparagus, but... :roll:

SweetnessInFlorida
Msg: 108
On swallowing
Posted: 1/22/2010 7:10:26 AM
I think a lot of it is mental. For me, enjoyment of swallowing is directly tied in to how much i am into the person.
 Mmmm.Tony
Msg: 109
On swallowing
Posted: 1/22/2010 7:31:03 AM
Once 6 times a day is more my appetite. Once a week is like madness.
 txredbull
Msg: 110
view profile
History
On swallowing
Posted: 1/22/2010 7:52:18 AM

I think a lot of it is mental. For me, enjoyment of swallowing is directly tied in to how much i am into the person.

Yes, I agree its all mental. If you are truely in love with a person, it makes no difference...you just do it because you can't get enough of them.
 txredbull
Msg: 111
view profile
History
On swallowing
Posted: 1/22/2010 7:58:32 AM

You can give me all the eyerolls you want, but there is no concrete medical evidence to support the idea of semen's taste being changed by what you drink.

Concrete medical evidence? lol Who's going to get a grant to conduct that experiment.
It does make a difference. The only evidence that makes a difference is your anecdotal experience and I agree it makes a difference because the effects of pineapple also translates to woman. And thats my only experience; however, in woman it makes a difference ....a huge difference. Pineapple good! Also a huge difference between a smoker and a non-smoker as well....
 NYCman530
Msg: 112
view profile
History
On swallowing
Posted: 1/22/2010 6:58:33 PM
I once saw a t-shirt that said "Good girls swallow, b#tches spit!"
 Joel246
Msg: 113
On swallowing
Posted: 1/22/2010 11:42:34 PM
I'm sorry, if you don't believe there is a correlation between diet and taste, you're just kidding yourself.

Good: Sweets, particularly fruit sweets but also other sugars
Bads: Asparagus/Spinach/veggies in this group, Smoking, Drinking, Fish, dark meats..

It's not a BIG deal. Having meat it your diet or not wont make a dramatic difference... consistently eating asparagus or smoking and your partner WILL be able to taste the difference. If you follow all the positives and none of the negatives, your cum WILL taste sweet though, while the average guys come tastes a bit bitter.

It's not a big deal, it's just something to think about. These diet impacts affect women as well. Obviously, less dramatically, but it does impact their smells and fluids down there too.

Clean with a good diet = tasty delicious
alcoholic = yucky
 Mmmm.Tony
Msg: 114
On swallowing
Posted: 1/23/2010 9:46:54 AM
I made a shirt, it reads Got^man Milk?
 PrinceCharmingsCousin
Msg: 115
On swallowing
Posted: 1/25/2010 11:13:06 AM
Don't wanna know what Font you used tony lol
 Candi1977
Msg: 116
On swallowing
Posted: 1/25/2010 11:56:51 AM
Some do taste better for sure! and YES! if you care about them it's better....Personally there is no head at all if i don't care about you....Why would I be there hanging off the end of your knob if i could care less....HAHHAha really though.
 REDDRAGON.
Msg: 117
On swallowing
Posted: 1/25/2010 12:16:43 PM
Ladies drink up it's good for You!!!!!!!

you'll be doing your communities a civil favour

think how the world will be a much happier place................

windloverr
Msg: 118
view profile
History
On swallowing
Posted: 1/25/2010 12:37:12 PM

but there is no concrete medical evidence to support the idea of semen's taste being changed by what you drink.
Ummmm...that could be because the taste of semen is not a medical issue; and as mentioned above, it would be an extremely difficult and cumbersom study to undertake. Let me guess, you love red meat, asparagus, bitter beer, and you smoke; and you're pissed off because your GF won't swallow. Google "semen taste", I got 101,000 hits. If that's not good enough for you, then smoke on, and continue eating asparagus.

Semen is made up of ninety percent (90%) seminal fluids including fructose (sugar) protein, and various trace minerals and nutrients.

The PH of semen is 7 and scientifically neutral, yet it tastes slightly acidic. Let's take a look at the actual ingredients of semen.

A man’s ejaculate is actually only 1% sperm.

The rest is composed of various proteins, vitamins, sugars, salts, cholesterol, and water. All the extras are what protect, feeds, fuels the sperm in its journey.

As you can see in terms of semen’s composition, it’s fairly obvious that what you eat will make it taste better or worse!
I didn't get the reference, sorry.

Ok, I'm not going to go into any kind of voluminous explanation or the anatomy, physiology, and biochemistry involved in either the breakdown and absorption of foods; or the constitution and production of bodily fluids. If you want to know that, you're on your own, google it. Which you absolutely can do. However, work with me here. You've heard the phrase, "You are what you eat."; or more correctly "Tell me what you eat, and I'll tell you what you are." Anthelme Brillat-Savarin, 1826. Think about how absolutely true that is. EVERY CELL in your body could ONLY have been constructed from things you have injested. Next, everything you consume is broken down and absorbed into the SAME bloodstream as everything else. The bloodstream circulates throughout the entire body. Things processed by the liver don't leave the gut and immediately get off in the liver. The blood, and the nutrients it just absorbed from your intestine, from the food you just put in your mouth, circulates to every corner and crevice of your body; and is absorbed and used as it happens to pass by whatever needs it. Now, with all of that said, the "...various proteins, vitamins, sugars, salts, cholesterol, and water. " Can ONLY come from what you eat. So what proteins, vitamin, sugars, etc. you provide; and EVERY protein, etc. you ingest MUST go someplace. If you provide Sweet, or LESS BITTER, proteins, shazaam! WHATEVER your body manufactures or emits from those proteins will be less bitter. If you provide SWEETER vitamins, sugars, etc. same thing.

not that their or anyone else's "testimonial" is reliable, considering the changes their palates could have gone through.
Look dude, if the opinions of hundreds of thousands of people who just happen to pay attention to this sh1t isn't good enough for you...you're on your own. If you want to go into a gay bar, and argue about the taste of semen, again...knock yourself out.

Now, YOU explain to ME what "changes" in "their" palates could have gone through. I mean you are CONSIDERING IT in your reasoning for discounting their opinions, so I'm just curious as to what changes you are referring to. I told you how to find the information you asked for, please enlighten me. I'd be curious to know where you found ANY REFERENCE to the changes of the homosexual palate, much less any research or studies. Then I'd like to know where I can look up all the different changes that might occur; and how that could effect their ability to, or perception of, taste.

Thanks

"There is nothing more frightening than ignorance in action." Goethe
 Candi1977
Msg: 119
On swallowing
Posted: 1/25/2010 2:56:04 PM
EWWWWW^^^^^^ No that accounts for being a dirty bird or having an infection.... Tell her to go see her GP playa.....Yik!
 Mmmm.Tony
Msg: 120
On swallowing
Posted: 1/26/2010 8:58:09 AM
Coors lite is not bad beer. I like Coors lite.
 Mmmm.Tony
Msg: 121
On swallowing
Posted: 1/26/2010 9:27:05 AM
I would like to find a partner and go at it for a year and get my own results, if you don't mind, thank you very much.
 PrinceCharmingsCousin
Msg: 122
On swallowing
Posted: 1/26/2010 9:59:31 PM
Didn't know there was such a thing as good beer...personally they all taste like garbage.
 Joel246
Msg: 123
On swallowing
Posted: 1/26/2010 10:33:35 PM
That's fair Kaylie. I don't think eating a burger last night is going to have a big impact... but you will notice the difference between a vegetarian with a fruit heavy diet and a meat lover. You'll also notice the difference with smokers.

I do believe the alcohol has a more noticeable immediate impact. I have specifically noticed on multiple occasions a girl tasting and smelling less appealing the day after heavy drinking. I'm talking about long term partners where I have a good feel for what their 'normal' is.

Also, beyond taste, and this is just my own theory, (less backed by what I've read), I think alcohol actually changes the consistency in men, making it thicker. This may be because it dehydrates your body leaving less liquids to be mixed in? Not sure. I wouldn't go spreading that thought as researched, but it is food for thought.

And I've heard many accounts that asparagus directly make sperm noticeably bitter. Particularly bad. I'm not just extrapolating on the pee effect on that one. Not sure if this is different person to person.
 Mmmm.Tony
Msg: 124
On swallowing
Posted: 1/26/2010 11:04:31 PM
I need to stop drinking Coors then. Being part Celt I drink whiskey usually. Or Guiness. If I have a lover and she has a oral fetish, I make sure pineapple juice is part of my regiment because usually that is the most desirable taste, so I have been told by a couple of lovers.

When I was a virgin, the first girl I had went down on me and was the only girl I have ever met who didn't like semen in her mouth. It kinna put me off of sex for about 5 years the way she acted. But since, I have never met a woman who wasn't hungry for it more than once. My kind of girl.
 Joel246
Msg: 125
On swallowing
Posted: 1/27/2010 12:03:07 AM
haha

[/waits for someone to change their tagline cryptically to "taste may vary" without explanation]
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > On swallowing