Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > YOU IDIOT!!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Goddess of dreams
Msg: 26
YOU IDIOT!!Page 2 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
well did I tell you what I did.

15 years ago I went to America with my mum to visit my uncle. he had a spare car that let me drive around. I stayed most of the time with my cousin who can talk as much as I can.

My uncle went to another city with my mum and they asked me b4 I come back to Aust to take his car back.
so the nigth b4 I left ...after going out ...my cousin and I drove to her house to get the car . she stoped went in and got the keys came back I was still in her car and drove off ....we were still chatting away and I said Oh MY God we forgot to bring the car...she said stop ...J...O..k..i..........ng OH my god we did tooooooooooooo. yes we forgot the car
 Lacrymosa
Msg: 27
YOU IDIOT!!
Posted: 11/11/2007 5:00:05 AM
Oh my god GoDdy!!!

That happened to me too!!!! But it wasn't a car.....I forgot my junk mail!!!! It sat in the mailbox for 2 whole hours before I remembered it!!! Then, I missed the bargains!!!! Oh lordy....I cried for 3 days because I paid $4.00 more for a lamp than I should have? IT was a totally devastating moment for me and I felt like such an idiot.....
 JulietJuliet
Msg: 28
YOU IDIOT!!
Posted: 11/11/2007 5:09:38 AM
Well it wasn't me who embarrassed myself, but someone who had spoken to me.
I left the post office where I had worked for some years, when a ex customer approached me. "I miss you she said, that new girl they have is a snotty nose bi*ch".....Oh dear, I didn't have the guts to tell her that the new girl was in fact my sister!
 SergeantOz
Msg: 29
YOU IDIOT!!
Posted: 11/12/2007 5:09:24 AM
I went with my best mate to court over a series of parking infringements he was fighting with the local council and as he could not afford a lawyer, agreed to represent himself. I reminded him to dress well and he agreed to borrow a suit and tie from me. Meeting me outside he looked good except for the 2 mismatched black shoes he was wearing. He runs off to a shoe shop coming back with a new pair only to try them on and learn they are both left shoes. The matter was dismissed when no1 from the council attended so he joked about his lucky shoes from then on.
 Fairybread
Msg: 30
YOU IDIOT!!
Posted: 11/12/2007 6:04:43 AM
Today at work my supervisor walks around the corner and say's "hi darling." Unbeknown to me, his wife had called him on the phone and he was simply answering it “hi darling.”

My initial reaction to this was “Hi sweetie.” Imagine how I felt when I turned around to see him laughing his guts up at me with him thinking I thought he said hi darling to me!

Where is that big hole in the ground when you need to hide?

Brizguy_2007
Msg: 31
YOU IDIOT!!
Posted: 11/13/2007 9:14:59 PM
I was sitting at the bar at Applebees tonight and was saying how I was trying to be good drinking "lite beer" so I could drive without being over the limit and not booked.

The bar looked at me strange and then informed me that lite beer in the US means less calories...not the alcohol content!!!!!!!

I was thinking I was getting a pretty good buzz from lite beer.....
 likes_a_laugh
Msg: 32
YOU IDIOT!!
Posted: 11/14/2007 3:23:14 AM
Umm, I ran into a girl who I knew was pregnant many moons earlier. I pointed at her little belly and asked "hey darls, when's it due?"
She blushed bright red and said the baby girl was now three months old.

Oops... (one's foot, shin and thigh implanted firmly in ones mouth)

Never, EVER, ask that question unless you can see the baby's head actually appearing from where it appears!!!!!
 Goddess of dreams
Msg: 33
YOU IDIOT!!
Posted: 11/14/2007 4:41:50 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

is this deja vu or I've read this in another post have I ?????
 likes_a_laugh
Msg: 34
YOU IDIOT!!
Posted: 11/14/2007 4:47:13 AM
Yup, my other name is the regurgitating idiot...
 Goddess of dreams
Msg: 35
YOU IDIOT!!
Posted: 11/14/2007 4:51:33 AM
^^^

Oooops didn't mean it that way
 thatsamoreme
Msg: 36
YOU IDIOT!!
Posted: 11/15/2007 9:41:17 AM
the last of sooooo many occured a few weeks ago, I got a txt on my ph. I didn't reconize the number, but it said hi, how you doing, I txt back, fine how are you, you know the thing, hoping for an idea who it might be...nope this man was smart, so I said ok, I give, who are you, he said, your secret randy admirer from around the corner, so I replied, if your a man and randy, why are you around the corner, he replied, wave your knickers out the window, now I still had no idea who it was, but I was on my way out the door, so I replied, sorry cannot wave my knickers out the window, just about to leave the building, this is the idiot part, I sent it to another male friend, who had just txted me ! he of course was confused, as we never discussed my knickers...
needless to say, I deleted the number I didn't know, and had a lot of explaining to do...never heard from mystery randy man again....bummer.!!!! gotta laugh at life.
 Josephine*
Msg: 37
YOU IDIOT!!
Posted: 11/15/2007 1:57:53 PM
^^^^thats great!!!......
 chelloveck
Msg: 38
view profile
History
YOU IDIOT!!
Posted: 11/16/2007 10:02:07 PM
I thought they were funky tattoos until I realised that they were varicose veins.
 Josephine*
Msg: 39
YOU IDIOT!!
Posted: 11/16/2007 10:14:40 PM
^^^^Thats all the hot air laddie you've been blowing in your pipes
 chelloveck
Msg: 40
view profile
History
YOU IDIOT!!
Posted: 11/17/2007 3:11:31 AM
^^^^^^^^ Not tonight Josephine*..... It was some else's leg.
 joeblo
Msg: 41
YOU IDIOT!!
Posted: 11/22/2007 3:15:08 AM
ok, .. the scene, one motorbike, one child, one (ahem) parent, shopping centre.. ariive with all intact, enter shopping centre, shop, exit centre, all intact with 'goodies', .. the parent meets with an old friend on the way out, conversation ensues, ..child (bored) leaves & returns to motorbike, .. friend offers 'parent' lift home, .. drives parent home, ... parent then asks friend if they could go back to shopping centre, .. friend confused says why???, .. left one child & motorbike back in the carpark, .... IDIOT !!!
 Goddess of dreams
Msg: 42
YOU IDIOT!!
Posted: 11/22/2007 3:24:08 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I am glad there are people who make a bigger idiot out of themselves than Moi
 joeblo
Msg: 43
YOU IDIOT!!
Posted: 11/22/2007 3:27:37 AM
ha ha , one has to laugh at oneself, .. child now 37, .. bike gone, ... so all ends well, ... sometimes, ..
 Goddess of dreams
Msg: 44
YOU IDIOT!!
Posted: 11/22/2007 3:47:06 AM
Okay I have plenty Idiot moments

I think I may have said this one b4 but anyway

Years ago and I am saying years ago. I went to put gas in the car and unlike petrol you have to screw the pump. As I went to use it the guy in the petrol station made an announcement and requested me to go 10 steps back, I did , then he asked to put my hands on my head I kind of thought about that one....then he continued this time singing...and You do the hokie pokie And you turn yourself around shaking my head I went back to use the pump....but he started it again asking me not to use the pump.................fuming I went in and told him if he had finished his game he laughed and said ....sorry the pump is out of order but we thought we might as well have some fun

I went back to the car sat in, started the engine to go to another pump....but little did I remember the pump was still screwed on the car so the whole pump was pulled out and dragged by me to the second pump

I didn't even get told off and lucky thing....it was out of order
 possibilitarian
Msg: 45
YOU IDIOT!!
Posted: 11/22/2007 3:51:08 AM
^^^^^ Love it!!!!
 frankiepankie2
Msg: 46
view profile
History
YOU IDIOT!!
Posted: 11/22/2007 4:15:55 AM
Well Frankie decides to move just before last Christmas. Unpacks everything at new house and stores it away very tidily and orderly....an extremely unusual happening for Frankie. Then when she goes to put up the Chrissy tree she'd purchased the year before, its nowhere to be found. Rings the remover guy, but no luck. So uses a tree in a pot. In the following May, Frankie goes camping. She unzips the big green tent bag and finds.........the missing Christmas tree instead of a tent!
Then Frankie decides to put the tree up the other day seeing she now knew where it was. It wasn't till my 9yr old turned upside down the look at the tree that we realised why the branches wouldn't stay in place and why the whole thang kept falling over: it was upside down!
 Goddess of dreams
Msg: 47
YOU IDIOT!!
Posted: 11/22/2007 4:33:37 AM
Frankie it's your fault

18 years ago organised to go camping with a group of friends.

3 of us all girls decided to go the night b4

by the time we got ourselves together it was like 10 pm ...no map no nothing we headed to our destination (3 hours away from Melbourne).....just stoped and asked till we got there. found the Caravan Park we booked (time arrived close to 2am) looking for the site but it was the only site that disappeared all together. So my idea doesn't matter where, just pitch the tent.

We got the tent out started to putting it up.....suddenly ...we realised they were funny looking creatures stuck to the inside of the tent. a bit of scream and tried to investigate what kind...no luck… all three so scared decided with big ooh aahs to pack the tent. (time 3am) what to do....why not just drive somewhere sleep until the rest of the group arrive the next day. So we did.

latter in the morning 3 cramped girls in a little car....the rest of the group arrived....excitedly we explain how the creatures looked and how nasty and stubborn they were.

One of the guys opened it and looked and said "yes these melted smarties look extremely mean to me"

then we found out the last person borrowed the tent had two kids who left their smarties in the tent.
 Fairybread
Msg: 48
YOU IDIOT!!
Posted: 11/22/2007 7:14:33 AM

I am glad there are people who make a bigger idiot out of themselves than Moi

Leave it to me GoD, I make a total idiot of myself every day. Oh well, such is life. I also laugh at it too. You gotta laugh, coz if ya don't and your like me, you will be miserable all the time!

So laugh!

It's good for you.

Like milk is.
 aussiegirlwannabe
Msg: 49
YOU IDIOT!!
Posted: 11/22/2007 7:34:16 AM
recently this week, I was on a chatline with some friends.
Kept asking one person a question

didnt see my post or her response
kept asking
getting frustrated

she kept saying, YOUR POSTS ARE HERE, QUIT REPEATING THEM..

Im look ing at the screen and seeing my stuff pop up minutes later

our whole convo went like that.

when I said bye

I looked and saw that I hadn't scrolled to the bottom of the screen, ROTFLMAO... FELT SO DUMB, LOL... all my posts and repeat posts were right there, hehehehehehe

then last night, someone called me on my new phone. Well, says I, I didnt' get your call, it didn't even ring. Me checks phone. Doi, not even turned on, EARTH TO AGW...

lol
 Fairybread
Msg: 50
YOU IDIOT!!
Posted: 11/22/2007 7:38:35 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^I am glad I am not the only one there! Saturday I got a new phone. Sunday someone calls me on the phone and the volume was so low that I couldn't hear it! I was so mad!

But all is good, he called back three days later when the volume was turned up and I could hear it.

Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > YOU IDIOT!!