Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > YOU IDIOT!!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 myforumsite
Msg: 148
YOU IDIOT!!Page 7 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
I had a health scare the other day.

I got up at 5am, pulled my PJ top off and threw it on the floor. I was about to hop into the shower when I glanced down and saw that my PJ top was COVERED in blood stains. Fark! In a panic I picked the top up to match the location of the blood stains to my body..................and realised that it wasn't blood stains on my top ...............it was blobs of melted chocolate.

Note to self: Stop lying in bed reading and eating chocolate.

Amended note to self: Nothing wrong with eating chocolate in bed - it's the missing the mouth that is the concerning part.

Additional note to self: Never diagnose a life threatening condition at 5am when it's dark and I'm half asleep!
 ~luvUlongtime~
Msg: 149
YOU IDIOT!!
Posted: 5/23/2009 3:13:32 AM
^^^What's the bet the guys on this thread got as far as "pulled my pj top off" and didn't take in anything you wrote after that?

Note to self: Try to make some kind of comment that is vaguely on topic now...

Ammended note to self: Damn, I can't think of anything...

Additional note to self: I'm being an idiot now, does that count?
 paulbme
Msg: 150
YOU IDIOT!!
Posted: 5/23/2009 4:51:05 AM
not my idiot moment ,but got this email today ,thought it was worthy of this thread

Always wear clean underwear in public, especially when working under your vehicle.

From the Daily News comes this story of a Stockton-on-Tees couple who drove their car to Asda, only to have their car break down in the car park.
The husband told his wife to carry on with the shopping while he fixed the car. The wife returned later to see a small group of people near the car. On closer inspection, she saw a pair of hairy legs protruding from under the chassis. Unfortunately, although the man was in shorts, his lack of underpants turned his private parts into glaringly public ones.

Unable to stand the embarrassment, she dutifully stepped forward, quickly put her hand UP his shorts, and tucked everything back into place. On regaining her feet, she looked across the bonnet and found herself staring at her husband who was standing idly by.
The RAC mechanic, however, had to have three stitches in his forehead

Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > YOU IDIOT!!