Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Do all girls hate separated guys?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 badfellow
Msg: 2
Re: Do all girls hate separated guys?Page 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
well alot of guys want a woman with no kids.. the resson for this are..the hassle of dealing with the ..ex..geting close to the kids having them get close to you only to brake up and then eveyones sad..they fear being a daddy of the month.. and and the extra expence that comes with the..'package'...having said this.. im not one of thoughs guys..thats not me..how i feel for the woman is what matters..and everything eles will fall into place..if you want somthing/somebody.. you make it work..as far as the poster of this thread.. he has no kids and some women still get.. weird..maybe there just useing it as a out?. who knows..
 badfellow
Msg: 3
Re: Do all girls hate separated guys?
Posted: 5/25/2004 1:32:59 PM
yes i agree..in a perfect world..we would meet the love of are lifes..marry have kids..raise your famaily together..ensuring they have a good ballaced view of the world and life..a mom and dad are still the best way to raise kids..and always will be..but in modren times this natraul order of things . is becoming rare..life now is unnatrule in its selfe..we as hummans where not meant to be so..controled..put into bee like colonys..citys..apartments,, highrises,,townhomes..trailer parks..even suburbs where you can stand on the property line and touch both houses...the demands of everyday life..somtimes leave little left in the tank wile our energy where spent where it should matter..your famaily..loved ones etc..down with goverment..media..and a few very rich men with twisted minds..
 badfellow
Msg: 4
Posted: 5/25/2004 10:09:20 PM
well in the 50's it was not smile and bear it as much as it was a less complex time..slower paced..and a woman dident have to go to work to make ends meet..she could be a stay home mom raising her kids propely and not leaving to child care to left wing thinking weirdos that will mess your kids head up ..
 AquaMom
Msg: 5
My two cents worth...
Posted: 5/25/2004 11:10:24 PM
Im nervous about "separated" guys because they aren't "divorced" yet. (at least thats the way I read the personals)

I am a bit nervous about divorced guys, until I find out why they got divorced.

I'm REALLY nervous about single guys because at our age they are either married and lying, or have something really undesirable about them if they are still single.

BUT: the key really is in getting to know anyone better before closing the door;

methinks.
 mmt54
Msg: 6
Re: My two cents worth...
Posted: 6/1/2004 5:40:37 AM
Hi: I hope you don't mind my asking, but where in Canada do you live? I spent five years in Ontario, studying. I was in St. Catharines for one year and Hamilton for four years (McMaster). I loved the time I spent there, so I was just curious about your location.

I know I'm off topic. I am separated because my wife walked on the children and me. It was a complete shock to everyone! My 19 year-old daughter moved out about a month ago to happily make her own way in the world and I am quite proud of her! My 13 year-old daughter lives with me and visits her mother on occasion.

I have just turned 50, but I have not found much to slow down the interest I draw from other women. I work and I am established. I am non-threatening and I have taken good care of myself over the years. Though some women I am attracted to are not interested in men with children or those of us who are separated, I just look elsewhere.
 Aya
Msg: 7
Posted: 6/2/2004 4:04:43 AM
The man married without the kids is ok
 JustMe1819
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 6/2/2004 12:45:24 PM
OMG I HAVE DATED LIKE 3 MARRIED MEN THAT WERE SEPERATED AT THE TIME AND THEY ALL 3 WENT BACK TO THEIR WIVES. SO I AM DONE WITH MARRIED MEN THAT ARE SEPERATED. WHEN THEY GET DIVORCED THEN WE CAN TALK. BUT NOT UNTIL THEN. I DONT WANT NO MORE BAD THINGS HAPPENIN TO ME IF I CAN HELP IT.
 JustMe1819
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 6/3/2004 1:42:10 AM
AFTER ALL THE BAD EXPERIENCES I HAVE HAD WITH SEPERATED MEN I DONT THINK I COULD BE WITH ONE UNTIL THEY ARE FULLY DIVORCED I KNOW THEY ARE NOT ALL THE SAME BUT I DONT WANNA TAKE NO CHANCES.
 JustMe1819
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 6/3/2004 5:12:38 PM
TRUE... I WOULD BE WITH A MAN WHO IS DIVORCED, THAT DOES NOT MAKE SOMEONE A BAD PERSON. I JUST COULDNT BE WITH SOMEONE WHO IS SEPERATED. STILL TO EASY FOR THEM TO GO BACK IS A GOOD WAY TO SAY IT I GUESS.
 pauldawolfman
Msg: 11
Posted: 6/10/2004 5:54:38 AM
they must do (hate ) us... waswith my girl for five years, she cheated on me, she also said to my mate that i hit her all lies (honest) she hit me....get this we have a child(girl she is 3 now) i only see her over the weekend and the whore that's the ex, wants £50.00 a week of me , she cheated on me and yet i have too pay her wich in my eyes that makes her a whore tryed to get close females ... but i find it hard just trust them now, would love to meet a girl on-line for chatand stuff...
 tikigoddess
Msg: 12
Posted: 6/12/2004 10:42:52 AM
Maybe you should have laid your cards on the table and disclosed the fact of your marriage right on the first date. The women you've dated might have reacted not on the fact that your separated but with the fact that you haven't been honest up front about it. They felt you lied to them and so they also come to the conclusion that if you can lie about the detail of your being separated then maybe everything else can be a lie too. Look for someone who upfront is ok with your being separated, be true and honest about that fact. I'm sure there are women out there who will not judge you for your past and will love you despite this.
 Ticketoride
Msg: 13
Posted: 6/12/2004 5:36:10 PM
Whats the difference between Seperated or Divorced?
Without a quarrel, a few penstrokes and some happiness for your lawyer.
With a quarrel, a lot of happiness for your lawyer.
Don't you just love happy endings?
 Ticketoride
Msg: 14
Posted: 6/13/2004 12:10:57 AM
Posted By: MISSIE1819 on 06-03-2004 05:12 PM
Subject: Re: Do all girls hate separated guys?
Message: TRUE... I WOULD BE WITH A MAN WHO IS DIVORCED, THAT DOES NOT MAKE
SOMEONE A BAD PERSON. I JUST COULDNT BE WITH SOMEONE WHO IS
SEPERATED. STILL TO EASY FOR THEM TO GO BACK IS A GOOD WAY TO SAY
IT I GUESS.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many have also gone back after they had been divorced.
It's purely a legal matter, not an issue of love.
Furthermore, in some countries "Common Law" relationships do not require a legally sanctioned divorce, and as such the legal status could not possible be "Divorced"
 Ticketoride
Msg: 15
Re: (MISSIE1819) Do all girls hate separated guys?
Posted: 6/13/2004 12:12:41 AM
Posted By: MISSIE1819 on 06-03-2004 05:12 PM
Subject: Re: Do all girls hate separated guys?
Message: TRUE... I WOULD BE WITH A MAN WHO IS DIVORCED, THAT DOES NOT
MAKESOME ONE A BAD PERSON. I JUST COULDNT BE WITH SOMEONE
WHO IS SEPERATED. STILL TO EASY FOR THEM TO GO BACK IS A GOOD
WAY TO SAY IT I GUESS.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many have also gone back after they had been divorced.
It's purely a legal matter, not an issue of love.
Furthermore, in some countries "Common Law" relationships do not require a legally sanctioned divorce, and as such the legal status could not possible be "Divorced"
 Ticketoride
Msg: 16
Posted: 6/16/2004 12:47:07 PM
$ 300.00 per kid minimum
 Ticketoride
Msg: 17
Posted: 6/16/2004 5:39:14 PM
That's the law. Utilizing a lawyer will yield even more, but as I said previously, involving lawyers takes you into the poor house in the long term.

I'll give you a case scenario:

Supposing you make demands for sums of money he hasn't got, then he is forced to also hire a lawyer, who will make him very proficient in the legal tricks of the trade to undermine your actions. He could ignore court orders and be thrown in jail for 30 days on a "One-time Basis" only and vitually walk away for good. This sound bizarre & unbelievable? ITS BEING DONE DAILY, a hole in OLD ENGLISH COMMON LAW that limits one to only being charged with the same crime/misdemeanour once. A PERSON CANNOT BE CHARGED WITH THE SAME OFFENCE TWICE.

Law is not about justice - it's a game of trying to get what you want.

After that, money could be recovered via garnishees. But if he gets forced underground, you may end up with nothing. He may leave town and the kids won't be able to see their father again.

Then is goes into Canada-Wide Arrest Warrants - see how ugly this can get?

My opinion on it is, unless he has the money to pay at least $ 300.00 per child, settle for whatever you can get without lawyers. If he has the money, at least try to threaten him with legal action before actually doing so.

Just my 2 cents...

Ticketoride
Msg: 18
Posted: 6/17/2004 3:35:04 PM
What's he bring in NET per month?
 Ticketoride
Msg: 19
Posted: 6/17/2004 3:38:02 PM
What does he owe on his credit cards?
 the_big_bad_wolf
Msg: 20
Posted: 11/14/2004 11:16:31 AM
no i dont mind anyman but most women dont want the baggadge that comes with a seperation!!
 ExplorerMedic
Msg: 21
Posted: 11/14/2004 4:53:36 PM
Divorce sucks. No doubt about it. Especially when kids are involved. They always suffer more than the people getting the divorce. I HEARD THAT ! Especially when you toss sin, nerve agent, traitors, and Big Brother Police 666 POLICE STATE surveillance into the pot ! DIVORCE SUCKS ! There is EVER PRESENT HOPE through CHRIST. I am witness to remarkable restoration and incredible locked'n'Loaded firearms and supernatural miracle child-rearing adventure real-time. There is hope in the CREATOR. I have heard of more incredible miracles than I have seen yet the most SWEET are with my own Flesh and Blood. NEVER despair ! HOPE FOR ALL THINGS GOOD !!!
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Do all girls hate separated guys?