Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 pres2
Msg: 137
view profile
History
any men out there ever have an erection lasting over four hours?!!!Page 8 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
Yes. It hurts like hell. I had a priopism last for 4 days. There is a reason that they pack C4 plastic explosive with those plastic gloves like they wear at Burger King. They mean for you to use them. The worst part was that after handling the explosives I not only was rock hard for 4 days, I had the absolute worst headache of my life. Not an experience I would like to repeat, regardless of all of the BSers on here who think it is the greatest joy on earth. Even without the headache and with an endless stream of nymphomaniac Victoria's Secret models, I'll pass thanks.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >