Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Is this as twisted as I think it is? Or just spectacularly funny!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 carolann0308
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Is this as twisted as I think it is? Or just spectacularly funny!Page 2 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
I think I'd barf on my phone and have to get a new one.
 867love
Msg: 27
Is this as twisted as I think it is? Or just spectacularly funny!
Posted: 11/3/2007 2:57:07 PM
i liked the response from the movie "FORD FAIRLANE" when the girl band was flashed: -"it looked like a penis -only it was smaller"

-where are all the courageous or drunk women with cameras on their cell phones?
 ManeRider
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2007 3:03:23 PM
******Hi Manerider. It wasn’t so much the picture sending itself that seemed narcissistic to me, it was the multiple recipients thing. ************("I need to exhibit my d!kk to as many people as possible, cuz that gets me off.") ********
sorry, I'm getting it, now. I'm a little slow on the take, sometimes. It simply amazes me that guys are so eager to flaunt their goods for eveyone to see. geeesh, am I a prude and not know it? LOL. I guess maybe I am. Even chat rooms are flooded with guys wanting girls to view their nude d!k cams. The internet and digital age has certainly transformed the ways in which we live.
Pretty soon, we'll have virtual sex online, where a penis and vagina are used, in conjuction with electrical devices, that replicate those body parts. AH, well, at least their won't be any children to tend to, afterwards, just a very messy keyboard to clean up.
 packagedealx3
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2007 3:30:40 PM
I'm sorry, even if you aren't exclusive, would you want to date a man that felt it necessary to send a pic of his penis to seven women. The simultaneously just illustrates that he is too lazy to try to rev you up separately.

Princess could be right, it could be an ex-girlfriend or it could also have been on of his other personalities.

Maybe you should set up a date with the guy and all 7 show up with a cardboard blow-up of his wanker.
 69cobra
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2007 4:04:07 PM
Maybe he thinks that it's his best feature!!! I DIDN'T say his biggest!!! Reply with a comment something like: "You expect to impress me with that little thing?"
 Herding_Cats
Msg: 32
Posted: 11/3/2007 4:16:36 PM
Oh my God, Nomadic. That is so twisted AND spectacularly funny. Anyone I know? Hahahahaha!!!

Holy crap. Definitely "reply all" and my favorite response as well was the "It looks like a penis — only smaller!"

I can just imagine the hamster getting the wheels turning in what passes for his brain. It would go something like this:

He reaches down his pants, stroking himself thoughtfully. He hasn't shaved or showered and sniffs his own armpits to see if he can get away without for the night. As he does, he turns himself on and feels his erection begin to grow. Such a waste! Such fine meat and no one to appreciate it. With his other hand, he flips open his phone to see if he can reel in a fishie with this bad boy.

*Flash*

Hmm... That one had a stray hair marring the perfection of the photo. Must try again.

*Flash*

Damnit... The angle makes it look like some malformed stalagmite...

He carefully checks the angle, imagining the appreciative woman he will reel in with it.

*Flash*

Oooo... That one's a keeper. Now, who to send to... The more I send to, the better my chances of getting laid. This is good bait...

*Stroke*
*Stroke*
Her, her, her, her.... Nah not her... ah why not... her and her...

*Send*

Smiling to himself, he lays back and awaits the first nibble on his line.
 cowtrucker
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2007 4:41:25 PM
Ummm ... Wow..... Well, maybe Not wow...

If this was a guy I was interested in, for me, it would end all interests right then and there. I guess it's up to you, if you are into that sort of thing.

Personally, I think it was Whacked, and not my cup of tea. However, with computers, and all the photo editing, you could transfer it to your PC, do something really outrageous to change the picture, and then email it to the other 6 people, and then include a copy for his pleasure.

I still would drop the guy like a hot potato. And for the member that posted the tidbit about wishing women would send pictures of their "stuff", I don't do that neither.

What ever happened to values, morals, and keeping certain things private and intimate? Who wants something that has been "around"???

CowTrucker
Chapman, Kansas
 bucsgirl
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2007 5:04:02 PM
"OK, I'm good in Photoshop. See, we take the photo, and dress it up, maybe give it a happy face or something, and then you send it to all seven people and him. Next we do around the world trip, with different backgrounds, like Paris, with it wearing a beret, or Scotland, it wearing a kilt and with a nervous looking sheep in the background. And at the end, we do a Time-Life cover on how the "World's Most Traveled Penis" is really a fake. It's really only a imaginatively carved hot dog. Oscar Meyer I think. No, Ball Park, because they Puff When You Cook Them, right? Oooo, and then A True Photo, showing a very shriveled hot dog. Yeah! I bet it would get picked up by a few sites, and he could be famous!"

Absolutely hysterical and very creative. I love the way your mind works!!

It could also be the "holiday penis" a Puritan hat for Thanksgiving..what a turkey. A Santa hat for Christmas...Easter the bunny ears...and for April Fools...just leave it as is.
 Herding_Cats
Msg: 37
Posted: 11/3/2007 5:43:43 PM
Maybe you should just go find a bigger one, Nomadic. Google images should have something appropriate. Find one next to a tape measure so you can provide scale. Send it to him and write:

"That's not a d!ck... THIS... now THIS is a d!ck.."

I wrote that with an Aussie accent. *Nod*
 msflis
Msg: 38
Posted: 11/3/2007 5:46:09 PM

Send him a shot of Lorena Bobbit. Caption "Thinking of You".

Oh, my, that came from a guy!!!

You could send him back a photo of a very limp penis with the same caption...

I like the traveling (and/or holiday) series idea!

Nomadic, do you promise to tell us what you finally do--and his reaction?

--Ms. Flis
 bucsgirl
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2007 5:50:53 PM
"but, save the picture, of course...for later reference..hee" No offense, but maybe some women are impressed with that. I did chat with one woman who went on the internet to collect them. Go figure a file of penis pics. She generouslly offered to share them with me. After I got up off the floor from laughing I just said thanks, but no thanks. Different strokes I guess..yeah a pun and a lame one...

As I said it only happened to me once, and after I got over being pizzed off..I shared a computer with my kids. And often I'd call from work and ask them to check my messages, otherwise they'd never go into my email. After I got over that, I just had a laughing fit.
 Mike72801
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2007 6:32:13 PM

Somewhere I may have missed the answer, but OP, how do you know about the other 6 who received the same pic?

They all burst out laughing.
 bucsgirl
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2007 6:34:48 PM
"bucs on this one, depending on how shameless I decide to get!! But… are there legal implications? Could he sue us for distributing his penis image without permission? Does he have copyright protection? If we made loads of money (lol) would we have to share it with him?

I also like herding cats’ idea above: “Now THAT’s a penis!!”

I don't know photoshop at all, it was only an idea, I'd have NO idea how to actually do it. Ehhh...my oldest son is expert. I just don't think he'd be that interested in photoshopping holiday motifs onto some guy's member.

As far as legal ramifications....oh GOD nomadic, too funny!! I'd love to know what the lawyer had to say or a judge or jury.

Okay doing my best to be serious. He'd have to be able to PROVE it was HIS penis. If the defense attorney (yours as you would be the one being sued) could introduce into evidence other pictures of pensies or is it peni...that look like his. Well let's just say that seriously, there'd be a whole courtroom full of people falling out of their chairs laughing.
Permission to use his photo? You didn't ask for it he sent it to you. I'm not a lawyer or a paralegal, so I'm only guessing but it someone gives you something isn't it up to how you use it or what you do with it? Consider it a gift only to research the laws on gifts on wherever you live which would have original jurisdiction.
If you can make some money off it, I'd say go for it. It was given to you of his own free will and volition. I've never known anyone to win a case to try to sue someone over something they "gave" them. If this "case" ever gets on Judge Judy...please please let me know so I can have someone tape it for me!!

If nothing else, nomadic we all DO owe you a huge thanks for one of the best laughs ever!!
 ree_see
Msg: 44
Posted: 11/3/2007 6:47:04 PM
Many women on here want to know how big you are????????!!! For real????
 tchofclas
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2007 7:20:54 PM
bucsgirl, betcha there have been lawsuits over people being "given" std's, :)
 ItsMargo
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2007 8:24:22 PM
Put it on a T-shirt and give it to him for xmas. A very considerate gift to allow him wider broadcast.
 Herding_Cats
Msg: 48
Posted: 11/3/2007 9:35:42 PM
Oooo!!!

You should dress it up in Photoshop to look like Mr. Hanky The Christmas Poo and send it to him! Some big white eyes, a christmas hat, all painted brown...

And a Hidy Ho!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Is this as twisted as I think it is? Or just spectacularly funny!