Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > So please tell me...what is it with (some) men that think younger wom      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 shon here
Msg: 326
 shyblondee
Msg: 327
So please tell me...what is it with (some) men that think younger women are better???
Posted: 4/1/2007 7:49:35 PM

Listen Mister "Chubite" - there are many of us older gals that are *not* shriveled up. Hell, YOUR face looks older than mine does. And I bet your body is worse off than mine as well. Many of us women are not as young or as old as someone like you would guess. We have more means at our disposal to hold on to our younger appearance a lot longer.

Hey, I've got 50 bucks that says mister Chubite ain't really 34...LMAO!
 blahblah101
Msg: 328
So please tell me...what is it with (some) men that think younger women are better???
Posted: 4/1/2007 8:28:18 PM
Women are all beautiful.Except the ugly ones.And some of them are even beautiful.And theres plenty of icequeens.That may have body 4 dys.But are ugly as feck.

Probally shouldnt.But going to elaborate on this.If I had my choice of a mate.For a real long term relationship.I would/will.Go with a much younger woman.For alot of reasons.Some of them being.That when I hit that point(and Im about there)Ill be thinking about having kids. And want their mother.To have a young strong body.4 their sake and my own perversions of course.:D

Plus an older person.Can do alot to shape a younger open one.I mean in terms of teaching them.From the experiences Uve had.Which is desirable for obvious reasons.And really seriously beneficial.To the younger person in the couple.If the older person involved. Actually has something to offer.And really cares about them.

I have some whacky ( though pretty well founded )theories.As to sexual age cycles. Still in pretty rough unrefined stages.But whatever.Anyway,I could also see myself.With a woman of just about any age.If shes attractive,in all senses of the word.Ummm theres some of my thoughts on this....:D ...... later.
 Cardinalduke
Msg: 329
Posted: 4/2/2007 11:12:20 AM
My father is in his mid sixties.

He knows quite a few women in their 50's that are datable. His problem is that he just can't find them sexually attractive. This particular group of women are very badly out of shape and have very much let themselves go physically. To borrow an unpopular term, they carry a lot of psychological and physical baggage. My dad will say he isn't as interested in sex anymore and just wants to spend quality time (complete b/s as I do know my father lol). He seems most interested in women in their 30s. So about 30 years younger lol.

I would have a hard time marrying a woman 15 years or more older than me. I think part of it is the security factor. Sure now at 27, if she were in her mid to upper forties, lots of things would be great. But when I am near 50, she would be near 70. Lots of things would change as the years go by. And I feel like my needs would be best suited if I dated someone no more than roughly 10 years older than me.
 LadyShaolin
Msg: 330
Posted: 4/2/2007 12:09:22 PM
well not too sure about this i seem to get teh opposite i get much younger guys talking to me ,which is nice sometimes ,but if they're younger than my own kids i do draw the line ,lol
 collegeprince
Msg: 331
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2007 8:32:29 PM
I prefer older women .I think older women are sexier.Am I in the minority.I don't think so.
 CrazyWes
Msg: 332
Posted: 4/2/2007 10:45:33 PM
It's that younger women aren't as used up as older women are. Yes, older women have more experience but we don't want our****falling off from so many encounters. I, wouldn't care about how much experience she had, in fact I want her to have a little to some experience like me so as all that mattered was that we liked each other and were going to make it work then the sexual pleasures can be easily worked on to fulfill each other's ultimate thrills.
 mfh2112
Msg: 333
Posted: 4/5/2007 7:59:56 AM
"It amazes me that we can look at a 1000 year old tree with it's wrinkled trunk, twisted branches or a rock millions of years old with it's creases, folds, pock marks and chips, and remark on it's beauty, but when we see someone with those same beautiful characteristics we often look away with disgust."

Thats because its a tree....
If there was a plant out there that had firm breasts and a nice butt you can guarantee that more men would take up horticulture.
What a younger woman offers an older man is a body unravaged by child birth and undiscovered by gravity. Dating a 21 yr old woman would only make me feel older than I am.
 Frau Blücher
Msg: 334
Posted: 4/5/2007 8:05:40 AM

If there was a plant out there that had firm breasts and a nice butt you can guarantee that more men would take up horticulture.

Yes, but remember, you can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make her think.
 tupi
Msg: 335
Posted: 4/5/2007 8:09:26 AM
yup, its only bark, or upholstery. Setting your sights on one set of qualifications narrows your opportunites for adventure in life. well written, waterouzel
 MB58SC
Msg: 336
view profile
History
Posted: 4/5/2007 8:11:54 AM
I like young women, because -- well, I just do. Between 20-30 generally, though it's the individual that makes the final cut, and that individual might be 35, or 40.
 mfh2112
Msg: 337
Posted: 4/5/2007 8:12:12 AM
Brilliant Frau....absolutely brilliant!
 pharosadik
Msg: 338
Posted: 4/5/2007 8:20:38 AM
I tend to believe the contrary; young gales aren’t necessarily more competitive in the sexual or non-sexual terms. In fact, I just broke up with my girl friend of 7 years (she is 27) for that very reason…she could not keep up with my sexual vigor. And remember, always consider the source. These men that claim age is an indicative factor in determining sexual peak or performance are seriously mistaken-there is nothing more luscious than an experienced women in her 30s or 40s.
 that sam i am
Msg: 339
 blahblah101
Msg: 340
Posted: 4/6/2007 8:03:28 AM
mfh2112 lol fooking funny post man.I almost fell out of my chair. :D

Frau Blücher,a lovely play on words.And I guess the saying true. :D .But observation here. Theres plenty of old whores and men tend to prefer the younger variety.Given the chance.I mean this whole discussion.Is elementary psychics.And basic principles of nature/attraction.But me personally.Still think it comes down to the person involved.No way to say a blanket.Cross the board kinda thing with this.I mean if someone honest.Most guys,will have sex with whoever will let them.And plenty of women not much better.Only reason I believe women.Arent as promiscuious as men.Is becuz the fairer sex.Has to take the responsibility.Of dealing with the offspring.Anyway Im fooking babbling :D Its the person.There are women that are just omg.And will always be omg.Regardless of their age.Its the qualities of a person.Not the age.Not that Im directing this at U
Frau Blücher,btw your a cutey :D later folks
 KCLady
Msg: 341
view profile
History
Posted: 4/6/2007 8:11:55 AM
When asked why older men chase younger women in the movie Moonstruck, Olympia Dukakkis replied quite matter-of-factly, "Because they fear death!"
LOL !!!
Very funny, but VERY true!!!!
 FunluvrnPA
Msg: 342
view profile
History
Posted: 4/6/2007 8:15:33 AM
Perhaps the older women in their 50's are looking for younger men. Have been looking to meet someone in their late 40's or early 50's and no cusch luck thus far.
 one_beachlvr
Msg: 343
Posted: 4/6/2007 8:28:22 AM
blahblah... your "excuse" falls short. You don't need to go "much younger" to get a woman with a young strong body to carry your children. And if you do go "much younger", she's not likely to be mature enough to be a good mother. So do you just want someone to carry them or do you want someone who can raise them well? Have you even thought that far? Or do you really just want that young, unmarred body and you're looking for a more justifiable excuse. At least other men on here are bold enough to just come out and say so, no matter how shallow it looks.

Since age has little to do with anything but physical factors (and even then, it's only statistics which mean there are exceptions both ways), anyone who doesn't come clean and admit that they are slightly shallow and have the younger age preference because of physical factors is lying. I suppose one exception is those older men who are simply very controlling and can't be with woman their own age because those women don't put up with it.

So, who cares if men have a preference for younger? So do I. And it's probably for the same reasons. Younger men have nicer, firmer bodies and more energy! However, I realize that I at least have the ability to be reasonable. The last man I was dating was 29. He pursued me, not the other way around. I thought about the fact that when he was my age, he would be with a 57 year old woman! Since I have no desire to be with anyone near that age, I let him go... just couldn't see it lasting long-term. Maybe that's unfair but I think it's realistic and I don't tend to pursue men more than about 5 years younger than me. However, an age preference of any kind, in and of itself, is a preference based on something that doesn't have a whole lot to do with longterm compatibility, so the people who judge on age will pay because they are missing out, not the other way around. Plus, they are the ones who will end up being old men with still hot wives who realize they can have young men instead! I sure don't want to set myself up for that so mostly, I stick pretty close to my own age and life stage.
 blahblah101
Msg: 344
Posted: 4/6/2007 8:39:35 AM
Reread all the posts.Including the one not far up hon. :D

And any woman younger or older.That I would for a heartbeat consider.Intentionally getting with child.Would have to be one hell of a woman.As in way above AVERAGE.Have alot of biological fact.And more than a tad of speculation.For what I posted earlier.

And age is relative.When your talking about from a mental/spiritual stand point.I was more intelligent and mentally mature.When I was still an adolescent.Than plenty of men.Will ever be.And there are female counterparts to that.Those are my kind.Irregardless of their current age.Anyway,complicated shyt.Cant really be reduced to a few paragraph post.On a dating forum.And Im supposed to be reading.Not trying to write a book on this dumb(no offense against the OP.)topic.

So if I had to say.(woman poster sitting on the fooking horse.) :D .I would say.I guess I agree and disagree in part.With some of your opinions.But what does it matter.Its a fooking dating forum :D.

Whered U get the horse ? lol.

PS,....for their sakes and for my own perversions......Hmm kinda sounds pretty much like I was saying there.That younger women.Often have more attractive bodies.(again this is subjective.)But anyway,still doesnt matter.Still a dating forum etc. bye.

PS2,...btw one_beachlvr,your also cute :D Once again bye folks ( yeah,yeah Im leaving already people.Gimme a second damn,lol )
 mfh2112
Msg: 345
Posted: 4/6/2007 8:49:02 AM
Youth is beautiful. Plain and simple. But both are fleeting.

As a man I would pursue a younger (20's) woman solely for the physical attraction. Not that I" fear death". I fear cellulite and liver spots more than death.
 tk353
Msg: 346
view profile
History
Posted: 4/7/2007 8:54:27 AM
I think older woman are better because they know what they want in life. I have only dated older woman.
 scorpiomover
Msg: 347
view profile
History
Posted: 5/9/2007 6:49:54 PM
When I was young, I wanted older women.

Now I am older, I want younger women.

I like women who are different enough from me that they get to know me
and DON'T ASSUME that they know me.

Also, if gives me something to learn.

If experience is a great teacher, so is youth.

And any woman who says that the younger man pursued the older woman, so its OK, is ignoring 3 things:
1. Older women pursue younger men. Now, I'm 37, and it's happened to me, several times.

2. Anything that encourages an advance and gives someone that ability to accept it, is an advance in itself. How many women bat their eyelashes at a man so that he will approach them? And how many women flirt once the man has started talking to them?

3. We live in a culture that says the man must be confident and pursue the woman, however young/old he is, and young/old she is.

Here in the UK, it's now completely acceptable for an older woman and younger man to be together. But it is considered very unacceptable for a younger woman and an older man. Just like its not OK for a guy to bet drunk and be rude in the street, but loads of women do it and no-one says a word.

Society can turn on its head sometimes.
 happy_steven75
Msg: 348
Posted: 5/9/2007 7:18:40 PM
I am 31. When I am 90 and on Viagara...I will be able to answer that question.
 chrisingle
Msg: 349
view profile
History
Posted: 5/9/2007 7:59:49 PM
It's simple biology. The closer a woman is to prime child bearing years, the more likely she is to conceive and the more likely to carry the child to term. So men are SUBCONSCIOUSLY attracted to them more. Those who have lacked this impulse have tended to pass on to oblivion without passing their code into the next generation. So we are left mostly with those who do have the impulse, and the brain is designed to find/manufacture "Logical" explainations for the things that our subconscious minds compel us to do. Happy?
 TigerBlackHawk
Msg: 350
Posted: 5/9/2007 8:12:56 PM
I don't know about better. I can say a younger woman has this ability to make you feel younger.

I didn't always understand it until I experienced it for myself. My Boss back in 83 divorced his wife. He was in his 40's and married a young thing that was 23. I know cause she was only 2 years older than I was.
It was almost like my Boss who was a father type person to me was marrying someone old enough to be my sister.

But he acted a lot like a teenager at this time. He seemed to become immature from time to time. Full of energy. He took me across to Mexico to experience things I never even thought of. It was like hanging out with another guy my age.
I am positive it was due to his new wife. They were so good together. I hope they did well over the years.

Recently I meet a young woman that indicated she was interested in me. I was excited. I lost weight, I became more active. She was 24.

I can't say they are better. I just know they got the ability to make you think and act like your younger. But I realized any woman can bring that out in a man. All you have to do is be full of life and willing to bring out the excitement in your relationship.

That is my opinion of course. I think I'd still feel really young and wonderous, if the woman wasn't into drugs.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > So please tell me...what is it with (some) men that think younger women are better???