Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 CuriousInDB
Msg: 35
You are not allowed to message Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)

Just make another profile. One for when your on the prowl and one for more legitimate dating. I have 2.

Not for long I bet.

Since a lot of people seem to get butt-hurt about this subject I've made a 3rd profile for posting in the forums incase someone whos offended by my comments try's to ban me.

Hey, everyone! That sounds like a challenge. I don't know my way around the matrix but a lot of you do.

I didn't check the dates, I have no idea how old this thread is. It came up in a search and I felt compelled to reply.

Can't read the date? Obsessive-compulsive much? Three and a half years old but who's counting?
 acrosstheplains
Msg: 36
You are not allowed to message
Posted: 8/6/2018 10:27:13 AM
so, just to recap....
is this nonsense about auto blocking people who have messaged others who have on 'their' profile' looking for "other" still extant?
I can understand if even if there was still a "seeking intimate encounter" option but is anyone seriously suggesting that "other" is defined as sex? What are people looking for a dance partner (dance as in salsa dance or line dance you smutty little children ) or a walking companion supposed to do? (oh for heaven's sake bring your mind out of the gutter - I said walking not wanking )
what kind of world is it that we live in when a computer decides that an alternative meaning is to be arbitrarily applied to a common english word.
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  >