Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Men in chastity      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 35brock
Msg: 25
Men in chastityPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I have no interest in this. To each their own.
 deerdog1
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Men in chastity
Posted: 8/5/2013 7:24:44 AM
a man would never live it down ..God forbid he were detected wearing such a device say if he were in an auto accident ..can you imagine the embarrassment in the er or the stories told the next day by the staff
 Alphacuck
Msg: 27
Men in chastity
Posted: 12/13/2013 1:45:10 PM
I wouldn't want it as a lifestyle, but it's fun to play with in a cuckold situation.

If It gets put on at the beginning of the weekend, I know that she intends to play...It really gets me wound up and submissive until i get released.

I would never wear it to work of anything though...they just aren't that comfortable. plus, the risk of discovery/accident is too great.
 aanarchist
Msg: 28
Men in chastity
Posted: 12/13/2013 2:50:03 PM
You'd have to be real p*ssy whipped to agree to a chastity belt, let alone date a b*tch who's so insecure and demanding as to want you to wear one. Anyone who would agree to something like that instantly loses all respect from his woman because he doesn't respect himself.
 Alphacuck
Msg: 29
Men in chastity
Posted: 12/13/2013 3:41:26 PM
Apparently you have no imagination nor have you the security to role play with anything but you being the one in control...Maybe you don't realize this but your being so judgmental is a clear sign of your own insecurity and confidence regarding your sexuality.

Perhaps you just haven't been in control enough to enjoy having a break and letting someone else take over...I was like that when I was young and out to "PROVE" my masculinity...most young boys go through that, but some stay young boys and never mature on the inside when the outside ages.

FWIW what most young boys set out to prove turns out to not be what being a man is all about anyway! Some never learn that either.

If reading this kind of stuff shakes your confidence and requires you to lash out and poke fun like a scared little boy maybe you shouldn't read these threads...just saying.
 Crystal_Planet
Msg: 30
Men in chastity
Posted: 12/14/2013 6:04:56 AM
And apparently, anyone who doesn't share your view on this matter is insecure and lacks confidence. If you cannot take differing opinions then perhaps you are the one with esteem issues.

Just saying.
 Alphacuck
Msg: 31
Men in chastity
Posted: 12/14/2013 11:23:44 AM
Actually it isn't the differing opinion that makes me think they lacked security.

It was their anger and name calling that went with their comment that pushed their insecurity out front!

Do you really not see the difference?
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Men in chastity