Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Should a guy be up front about his desires to be a cuckold or wait ti      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SportyLady59
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Should a guy be up front about his desires to be a cuckold or wait till later to confess it?Page 2 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
I think you should find a way to write this into your profile. I would want to know about something like this before building a relationship with a man. I have twice started relationships with men who told me of a must have sex act that I objected to before I ever met them in person. I was glad to have the opportunity to say "no, I'm not willing to do that" before I had put a lot of effort into the relationship.
 Blondecharmthe3rd
Msg: 27
Should a guy be up front about his desires to be a cuckold or wait till later to confess it?
Posted: 1/24/2009 6:41:52 AM
I don't think there is anything wrong with being upfront about it.

But I would also say that choosing a woman who is very sexual would be the first best step. Someone who views sex as a physical need, not an emotional one. Choosing the right partner to work into the lifestyle is crucial.
 whytwater
Msg: 28
Should a guy be up front about his desires to be a cuckold or wait till later to confess it?
Posted: 1/24/2009 6:53:19 AM

I'll never understand how or why a man would want another man touching his wife or girlfriend.

Gotta agree with this. I can think my way through it, sort of. As a gender, it just seems that a woman is sexually/physically capable of much more than a man. Probably in like proportion to the size of an ovum to the size of a single sperm tadpole. "Nature", g-g-g-g-God, whatever, sends millions of sperm to take on one egg, or a handful, at most. Cuckolding seems to be an expression of the respect that disproportion commands. I even strongly suspect that the female orgasm is superior.
I just thank the powers that be that (1) women still seem to need us to realize their sexual potential, and (2) on an emotional level, women and men seem much more equitably equipped, and evenly matched, with all due respect to a select few (from what I count of the posts to this thread) of each gender who take up the cuckold mantle.
 flappo77
Msg: 29
Posted: 2/22/2009 12:13:25 AM
There is nothing wrong with that. If you have a submissive side I really think you should invite your significant other to explore with you.
b
 head.cloud123
Msg: 30
Posted: 9/17/2009 6:18:05 PM
Cuckqueans are hot. I have heard of women getting off on other women's perfume on their men. Look at how much married men are hit on. Cuckqueanery is much more natural.
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 31
Posted: 9/18/2009 4:24:15 PM
^^^ HAHAHAHAHA Go Kelli!!! So true!
 want to travel
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 9/19/2009 10:15:33 AM
all men real men want a hot wife, look at how many men want to share there wifes in the intimate encounter section
 head.cloud123
Msg: 33
Posted: 9/19/2009 4:04:36 PM

But, I must ask, is there a reverse version of this. Like, where the husband would go out and screw numerous women and the wife would just stay home knowing full well whats going on.

Yes the woman is called a cuckquean. I think its hotter this way rather than cuckolding. No woman can respect a cuckold.
 head.cloud123
Msg: 34
Posted: 9/19/2009 4:05:32 PM

all men real men want a hot wife, look at how many men want to share there wifes in the intimate encounter section

Anyone who wants a hot wife is not worthy of calling themselves a man. Loser and wimp are more appropriate terms.
 taylortornado
Msg: 35
Posted: 11/30/2011 7:03:21 PM
Do you think you can't satisfy a woman so you fantasize about other men having sex with her that can satisfy her needs? Is that what the cuckold fantasy is all about? Just curious about it.
 SweetKel1
Msg: 36
Posted: 1/11/2012 4:06:46 AM
Im from Ontario, I had a fellow fly from Texas to meet me..and then he dropped the bomb that he was into that lifestyle.. asked me to move back to Texas with him and he will make sure Im totally looked after, I would never have to work another day in my life... but I told him I was not interested that lifestyle at all!!
 Ayman78
Msg: 37
Posted: 1/11/2012 8:46:49 AM
"SweetKel" what is the turn off for you? Did his purposal make you think less of him as a man? Or was there concern about what other people may think of you and him?
 ComplekCity
Msg: 38
Posted: 1/11/2012 10:58:34 AM
IMO it's better to let someone get to know YOU first for a while before revealing any kind of kinks you might have.

Otherwise , you'll be judged more on that than who you are as a person.

On the other hand , if this is a fantasy that you absolutelyMUST fulfill vs one that you'd like to try if your partner is game then you should probably put it out their pretty early on.

SweetKel1
Msg: 39
Posted: 1/11/2012 11:16:01 AM
@Chesterayman...not at all, didnt think less of him or me , lifestyle was just not for me..I was a swinger with an ex...and that lifestyle didnt not bother me at all, its not for everyone same as the cuckold lifestyle is not for everyone.
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 40
Posted: 1/11/2012 11:19:40 AM
Are you really a cuck if the whole thing is your idea?

ComplekCity
Msg: 41
Posted: 1/12/2012 1:40:44 PM

Also I noticed in the couples I met the woman was in the dominant role.

Wow, that is soooooooooooo OUT THERE !

Ratsrule
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 1/12/2012 1:54:00 PM
Its up to you if you want to put it on your profile or not. There are positives to it (reducing contact by individuals who are absolutely against it and would never find it a turn on) and negatives to it (also reduces the chances of your finding someone who shares your sexual kinks but has not been in a relationship where she could be comfortable exploring them / feels unworthy or insufficient for having these kinks and plain represses them /or even - doesn't understand the word but recognises from the tone that it;s BDSM and dismisses the whole thing).

Personally i think that as you are learning about someone for the first few years it's fine not to put it somewhere as open as your profile. Unless it is an absolute and utter "must have" for you. If it's a must have then you should put on the profile as many people otherwise would not meet your criteria. If it's a fantasy that you would really love to try with your dreamgirl one day,, then keep schtum until you are more comfortable with each other. A fantasy you can live without if the most wonderful person turns up, and you never know what people may be into if they only have the right person to explore it with.
 AsanteSoul
Msg: 43
Posted: 2/26/2012 12:34:50 PM
A cuckold you say? For the men that are down for that...what does it do for you? Physically? emotionally? I don't see how another man pleasing your woman could be arousing...I definitely don't want to come off like I'm judging those that enjoy it... I'm just trying to understand how it can be fulfilling for those that do enjoy it
 pinkhaireddoggy
Msg: 44
 Sailasub2
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 2/26/2012 9:30:22 PM
So did you get any responses with real interest? This thread is now 5 years old.

I think that using the word cuckold may turn some women off. Unless you are really looking for slut wife that sleeps around with many men you may want to use other language. Talking about strong women that take control or that you are open to polyamory but are primarily a one woman man yourself is more likely to get women interested. Many women seem to fear the idea of being a slut but might be open to having one extramaritial lover at a time.

Also, you may want to check out Fetlife.com, Bondage.com and collarme.com to meet like minded people.
 CountryCowgirl9
Msg: 46
Posted: 2/26/2012 9:36:52 PM
in the country... cuckold... is when a man takes another man's woman.

for instance, "Jim's been over at Veronica's cuckoling Billy."

fvcking sex feigns have to turn everything into some swinger move

IT'S CALLED NO SELF CONTROL AND ENJOYING PERVERTED THINGS
SORRY FOR BEING THE PURITAN, BUT I'M SICK AND TIRED OF ALL OF THIS FREAKING FREE SEX

TRY TO ENJOY ONE PARTNER AND GIVE THEM YOUR ALL... NO ONE EVEN KNOWS HOW TO DO THAT ANYMORE. WANTING TO BRING IN TEN PEOPLE WHEN YOU AHVEN'T EVEN GOT THE EMOTIONAL CAPACITY TO COMMIT TO ONE.
 dancingman3130
Msg: 47
Posted: 2/26/2012 9:49:50 PM
Dido to that..The dude is not right in the head......
 edward110872
Msg: 48
Posted: 4/5/2012 10:01:14 AM
If you want someone to **** your wife, you must be a homo.
 want to travel
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 4/5/2012 10:53:47 AM
the way that label is used today, only means 'hot wife'(one of the most popular )
as far as all the people on here crying about this
well, it is not your cup of tea,The OP has every right to ask the question!!
 optimismfirst
Msg: 50
Posted: 4/6/2012 10:25:06 AM
spring it on her! haha
most women wont be happy with you though....
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Should a guy be up front about his desires to be a cuckold or wait till later to confess it?