Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Should a guy be up front about his desires to be a cuckold or wait ti      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Rob3444
Msg: 53
Should a guy be up front about his desires to be a cuckold or wait till later to confess it?Page 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
There are plenty of kinky people on here. Many that advertize in the kink sites also do so here. Now and then I put a kinky thing right in my head line and it seems to get attention.
There are obviously woman out there that would dream of a life where huby brings home some men for them so it could well work to your advantage.
Regular guys don't get much attention so I think a little kinky thing like that may be of great benefit to you.
 Tallyh0e
Msg: 54
Should a guy be up front about his desires to be a cuckold or wait till later to confess it?
Posted: 5/28/2012 6:46:13 PM
Hmm Interesting. Too each their own.
 JDS533
Msg: 55
Should a guy be up front about his desires to be a cuckold or wait till later to confess it?
Posted: 7/28/2012 5:54:40 AM
lol I am actual doing an experiment right now posting on pof how women respond to knowing this info from the beginging instead of later lol. results leading more towards waiting to tell them lol honestly. Make that connection first its the only way its gonna happen.

J
 MakeUTingle
Msg: 56
Posted: 8/16/2012 12:17:51 PM
I would dearly love to be married to a cuckoldress. I have to agree with those who advise in favor of quickly stating that interest to a prospective mate...while that will filter out lots of women that might have been interested in you, that would be part of the process of getting to what you really want (if that is a "must have" for you). Good luck!
 Della D
Msg: 57
Posted: 8/16/2012 12:34:28 PM
If it is a mandatory requirement for you to have a happy and fulfilled sex life, you should bring it up early on in the getting to know each other phase. If the issue sex did not come up earlier, bring it up at the point in when the relationship is about to become physical, something like: Before we jump into it, can we talk about a few things?

And I do agree with some other posters, no need to insult the OP with snide comments here, just because you don't share his preferences.
 aussieblues
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Posted: 8/16/2012 9:17:44 PM
Great topic. Well done on your honesty too. Encouraging open discussion about differing sexual desires is great. Note the amount of people who refer to it as 'normal' or not.
Were you to engage with me on this site, I would encourage you to discuss sex and sexuality with me. I want to know what i'm letting myself in for.
Of course there are women who match your desires. To attract them, change up your profile & 'allude' to your desires. Any woman who is also into it, will read between the lines.
Good luck in your search..Now to find myself a good Dom...hahaha
nb: I wouldn't be encouraging people to use wikkipedia as a resource.
 ZombiezRock
Msg: 59
Posted: 8/17/2012 6:13:21 PM
Id wanna know upfront, anything that important needs to be told upfront because the min I found out, Id make you pay for my dinner, tell you to be quiet and bounce!!
 DANQQ4DA1
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Posted: 10/7/2012 5:55:35 AM
Audrianna, its total submission. So you would pick the guy or guys and all the when and wheres. Everything would be totally in your hands.
 G41978
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Posted: 10/10/2012 7:38:25 AM
I posted that in my own profile. A person needs to know what they are getting into
 Here4ForumsOnly
Msg: 62
Posted: 3/24/2013 12:14:11 PM
Sure, be UP FRONT!

Nothng ventured; nothing gained.

If Momma ain't happy,. NO ONE IS HAPPY!

Let Her FEEL POWER through dominatiung your sexuality...
 sagine1
Msg: 63
Posted: 3/24/2013 1:27:10 PM
I don't think you should bring it up immediately, but clearly, you also shouldn't try to date women who are uptight about sex, or not fetish friendly either. Earlier conversations about sex should give you an indication regarding how sexually adventuress a woman is or isn't.

I personally don't think less of someone because they have a fetish, I don't believe in being judgmental. I think you are just as deserving of a relationship as everyone else is. That being said, your particular fetish certainly isn't for everyone. Have you tried dating on fetlife or something similar? Also, this is the sort of fetish that can be role played, without the woman actually having to sleep with someone else. You may find that having a woman tell you make believe stories of what she did to be just as exciting as the the real thing.
 Iseedudpeople
Msg: 64
Posted: 10/27/2013 7:07:49 AM
From my personal experience, whenever I brought up my fetish to a gf I'd been seeing a while they were always receptive to at least trying it and we had a lot of fun.

On the other hand, everytime I brought it up early on .... adios. So, I learned my lesson.

I think it's best to let someone get to know YOU first so they'll see you're a normal guy who happens to have a fetish . One told me it was a " nice surprise " to discover this side of me and found it " very sexy ". So , you never know how they'll react.

Let someone get to know all your good qualities first so that if she does react negatively you'll have all that to go in your favour .
 Iseedudpeople
Msg: 65
Posted: 10/27/2013 3:24:14 PM

I usually ask a guy if he has a fetish I need to know about before we even meet. That way neither of us waste our time or develop feelings then have to break up later

If a woman asked me this I'd keep my mouth shut and then if genuine feelings developed I would tell her at that point in time.

If the feelings are genuine she wouldn't break up with me because when someone has genuine feelings for someone they don't break up with someone simply because they aren't into the fetish. They either make an effort to try to understand and try it or simply say, sorry but I just can't get into that.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Posted: 10/29/2013 6:18:45 AM

If the feelings are genuine she wouldn't break up with me because when someone has genuine feelings for someone they don't break up with someone simply because they aren't into the fetish. They either make an effort to try to understand and try it or simply say, sorry but I just can't get into that.

The problem with this tactic is the other person will feel blindsided and under a lot of pressure to accept and embrace the fetish, or risk losing a relationship where there's been time, money and emotional investments made. If you're upfront about it you minimize those risks.

How many MARRIED couples do you know where the husband cross dresses, and once he revealed that desire to his wife, she left, took the kids, and dragged him through the courts, vilifying him to all their friends and family members because he HAS TO BE GAY (I don't have a problem with anyone being gay, btw), or seriously mentally f*cked up to want to wear women's clothing (um.. women wear women's clothing every day.. does that mean we are seriously mentally f*cked up too?).

I'm pretty open minded. Seriously open minded. There are things I wouldn't be able to accept and I would want to know about them before I got involved with someone, because no matter how much I cared for them I just wouldn't be able to participate in their kink/fetish. I'm not sure I could even be generous enough to support them in their pursuit of it with someone else (never been in that specific situation, so can't say definitively how I would react). As I said, there are limits for me.

Oh.. and as many relationships you hear about breaking up for things like this, there are a few that weather that sh*t storm and carry on stronger than ever.
 forumfella
Msg: 67
 Iseedudpeople
Msg: 68
Posted: 10/31/2013 2:31:42 PM
No1 bby wrote :

The problem with this tactic is the other person will feel blindsided and under a lot of pressure to accept and embrace the fetish, or risk losing a relationship where there's been time, money and emotional investments made.

It wasn't a " tactic " for me, it's just how it happened vs telling someone early in the relationship and what the different results were.

I was seeing someone for a few months and they just happened to ask me what turned me on and I told them. I didn't put it like " this is what I like and you better do it or else " or " this is what I just have to have " , which I suppose is the difference between someone like me who gets more turned on by something " kinky " vs someone like the OP who does just have to have what he wants.

Some people might be mildly disappointed if their partner wouldn't indulge them, some might be devasted and so it would be a dealbreaker. I fall into the former category. Well....no, more in the middle , LOL
 Alphacuck
Msg: 69
Posted: 12/13/2013 1:23:59 PM
I have come to the current conclusion that it's best to be upfront about it.

If it was something that I only mildly cared about I might not be upfront or even ever bring it up unless I detected that she leaned that way also. I have done much reflection though and have decided that it is something I would like incorporated into any future relationship. so in that case it's best to be upfront and find the person with the same desires first and see if everything else matches up.

It would be too much to spring on someone after bonding has begun.
 Jimmyfun
Msg: 70
Posted: 6/9/2015 1:11:59 PM
I will explain it even though it should be simple to understand. It's pyschology 101 really. Have you ever been in a relationship for more than 10 years? Probably not since you are on a dating site but this fetish us usually in men that have been married for a while. After that many years not many people have an exciting sèx life. The man is probably masturbating far more than having sex with his wife because it's just easier. The wife is probably doing the same. Some men and women just get used to it and accept it or cheat or divorce or fantasize. If you want to feel as excited and lustful about your wife as you did when you first met the best way is fir her to take another man as a lover in the side. It will boost her desires and make her more sexual. Here is the kicker. It will do the same for the man. It creates the challenge for the man and ignites a psychological sperm war feeling inside him and makes his wife look more desirable. Believe it or not it works. You will also have some jealousy but that adds to the fuel and desire. It is called the fetish of intellectuals and actually most couples that go into this love it and develop an even stronger bond emotionally. If you are a very insecure man it might not be for you though.
 MaleFeasance
Msg: 71
Posted: 6/9/2015 3:04:17 PM
If you want to feel as excited and lustful about your wife as you did when you first met the best way is fir her to take another man as a lover in the side. It will boost her desires and make her more sexual. Here is the kicker. It will do the same for the man. It creates the challenge for the man and ignites a psychological sperm war feeling inside him and makes his wife look more desirable. Believe it or not it works. You will also have some jealousy but that adds to the fuel and desire.
-------------------------
You know, I am all in favor of people doing what turns them on, but it's really annoying when people the need to justify it as some sort elite concept that marks ascendence to some higher plane. Personally, I think it's more about convincing themselves than anything and if I were bored, I think having sex with another woman would do heck of a lot more for me than being cuckolded, but that's me. If having another guy fvck your wife turns you on, just do it.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Should a guy be up front about his desires to be a cuckold or wait till later to confess it?