Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > oral afterwards      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Amber3229
Msg: 15
oral afterwardsPage 3 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
I laughed my ass off at your post!
 whothehellknows
Msg: 16
oral afterwards
Posted: 7/25/2008 7:12:23 PM
If a guy is afraid of his own fluids, YOU should be too.

It's not a big deal to me, but if my partner enjoys, then I'm all for it. I have found happy women tend to make you very happy in return.

mthomjmark
Msg: 17
oral afterwards
Posted: 7/26/2008 12:20:32 AM
Absolutely not; aint happening for me. I have no desire to do it and even when asked I wouldn't do it. After reading some of the posts with guys wanting strap ons on their women and other crazy stuff there are some men that pretty much will do anything. To each their own; I'm not doing it though.

My question for the guys is: Have you ever given a woman oral after you both came?
If not, would you?

My question for the women is: Would it turn you on if a man gave you oral after you both came?
 MrRomantic
Msg: 18
oral afterwards
Posted: 7/26/2008 9:33:44 AM
I love going down on woman Before and afterwards and than some more what can i say im addicted to the sweet necater of a womans juices the way i see it is if it came from me it cant be that bad hey like they say if you dont like yourself or dont love yourself than you just cant love anyone else right so for me theres no hangups about going down on a woman afterwards you just gotta love to please a woman Right and thats all that Matters !!!!
 iami20072
Msg: 19
oral afterwards
Posted: 9/7/2008 3:26:47 PM
Doesn't bother me before during after its all good with the right person.
 notso_new_in_toon
Msg: 20
oral afterwards
Posted: 9/8/2008 8:57:53 PM
I love doing it after, (although it would have to be my own cake frosting down there). In fact I have had a couple of g/f's that were a little tart before but damn yummy after. I think that makes oral better post-play than foreplay. I have much more patiance after, (so as long as I don't fall asleep) I can do a better job and take my time. Besides, it is an excellent excuse to get an upclose view of the creation the two of you have made. With luck you will be greated with a nice, white, frothy snack. Besides, this is also a great time to keep her hot while you're recovering for round 2, so why tire your tougue out before things even get started.
 MelloDLyn
Msg: 21
view profile
History
oral afterwards
Posted: 9/10/2008 8:17:23 AM
Yes it would turn me on if a man gave me oral after we both came! It would turn me on also to do the same.
 opnmydm
Msg: 22
oral afterwards
Posted: 9/12/2008 5:28:11 AM
sure have. whats wrong with a guy doing this. you want your girl to do it dont ya..so why not give as well as recieve
 ohio07
Msg: 23
oral afterwards
Posted: 2/4/2009 11:31:31 AM
Yes, you gotta get ready for round two!
 ForRumOnly
Msg: 24
view profile
History
oral afterwards
Posted: 4/15/2009 7:13:41 AM
I'm good with that - unless I already have rug burn from an earlier round.
 hopeforlove69
Msg: 25
oral afterwards
Posted: 4/15/2009 10:44:32 AM
I think that it's fine to to do oral afterwards. My ex-wife loved it when I did. At first I was a little heistant to go down on her. But after doing it once, it was no issue with me. She loved for me to eat her afterwards, she would have another orgasm and then we would hold and kiss each other til we both fell asleep exhusted.
 specfriend
Msg: 26
oral afterwards
Posted: 4/18/2009 5:27:28 PM
I sure would, love oral before, during and after!
 SweetnessInFlorida
Msg: 27
oral afterwards
Posted: 4/18/2009 6:57:24 PM
You mean everybody doesnt do that?
The taste of 2 lovers juices mixed after a passionate act is sooo erotic and mesmerizing.
 captperry
Msg: 28
oral afterwards
Posted: 4/19/2009 12:34:15 PM
I have, I do, I will.....and luv it..!! More often than not they do too..!!!!
 thebigslim
Msg: 29
view profile
History
oral afterwards
Posted: 6/11/2009 8:57:20 PM
I absolutely have.... my ex had what she liked to call 'Polly Pu$$y Etiquette' (anytime time I go down on her she ALWAYS freshens up before hand) after we finished our session and cleaned up in the shower with one another.... i've felt a little 'snackish' and felt the need to munch on something what can I say, I worked up a good appetite so I had to replenish myself with the closest thing to me

I personally love practicing this routine and plan to continue to do so with whom ever I see fit!
 headoverheels4us
Msg: 30
oral afterwards
Posted: 7/5/2009 2:46:41 PM
It seems to me that folks are about 50/50 on this. The way I see is it's my juice plus hers that I am getting orally. So if you shared it during intercourse and there wasn't any thing wrong with that, then what's tha big deal about oral? There is nothing wrong with my juice and you if you had oral before intercourse there must not be any thing wrong with her juices. So get back down there and please her !!! She will love it !!! I love it!!! The only other thing is will she kiss you when you are done? The women I've had will kiss and enjoys it. You are only sharing each other's fluids with each other, but just in a more direct way.

It's simular to the forum about SNOWBALLING. You are just swapping fluids !!!

However, I would only do this with a monogamous lover where you know there are NO diseases!

carlos64030
Msg: 31
view profile
History
oral afterwards
Posted: 7/5/2009 3:29:08 PM
I've done it plenty of times and it obviously doesn't bother me at all.
 ByronHayes
Msg: 32
oral afterwards
Posted: 7/5/2009 5:02:09 PM
yes, oh by Gawd yes! I've done that too many times. I mainly love giving women oral, even more than penetration. Only when they want penetration do i get it in; afterwards i go back downstairs and do the damned thing.
 MichaelInMV
Msg: 33
oral afterwards
Posted: 7/5/2009 11:04:31 PM
I would. Absolutely!
 Harley_Pilot
Msg: 34
oral afterwards
Posted: 7/15/2009 10:55:00 AM
Youuuuu BETcha. I am by no means gay or bi or anything of that nature. But, I have found that women LOVE when I go down on them after I cum inside them. I figure that if she goes down on me before, during and after, what the hey. For the men who have not done that... Ya don't know what your missing. Trust me on this, you will be very VERY much apprecieated by your significant other.
 edster1224
Msg: 35
oral afterwards
Posted: 7/15/2009 9:56:39 PM
I love to give oral to a woman! Seriously. It's one of my favorite things. It really turns me on. Anyway, I usually give a woman oral sex before having intercourse. After screwing for awhile I usually stop to eat her out some more. I usually do that a couple of times before having my huge orgasim. After that I'm usually no longer in the mood. Sometimes I cum and am still horney, though, so I eat out some more while I get back up to go at it again.

Ed
 rockondon
Msg: 36
view profile
History
oral afterwards
Posted: 7/15/2009 10:10:58 PM
I had a girl tell me once to not give her oral after sex.
I asked why.
Her reply "Have you ever opened up a grill cheese sandwich?"
 DAVE632
Msg: 37
view profile
History
oral afterwards
Posted: 7/16/2009 7:38:44 AM
Reading all the posts is funny.

For so many it is something they never ever considered doing. Anything from yeuck to WHY? As psylocillin sez, if it is messy and / or you're pretty sure that tasting your own juice out of a woman's vagina will likely turn you gay overnight then just stay high and avoid the glaze. Simple.

For many others it is just the most natural thing in the world. "You BETCHA" seems to indicate the proper degree of enthusiasm!!

Kissing and cunny kissing are the same for people who LOVE that and love the person they're with. After sex how many lie there and "neck" and cuddle? It is very very natural feeling to drop down and show her your appreciation and that even after the high of cuming she and all her goooed up parts still turn ya on like crazy. As long as she's not too sensitive it is wonderful to lie between her thighs and softly suck and nibble - just like you're necking. If she is still a little horny then it leads to round deux. If not it is a lovely and loving way to wind down and many a time we've fallen asleep like that.

"If better is possible, then good isn't enough... "
 kpooks
Msg: 38
view profile
History
oral afterwards
Posted: 7/16/2009 9:04:11 AM
I'd be happy to tickle that wet clit with my toungue while I insert a couple of fingers to push her over the brink and make sure she "gets hers".
 GREATEST LOVER
Msg: 39
oral afterwards
Posted: 7/16/2009 9:23:09 AM
whats the point? we both came already. and personally licking after she came is sorta nasty to me. too wet and sticky
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > oral afterwards