Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > oral afterwards      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 rockondon
Msg: 36
view profile
History
oral afterwardsPage 6 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
I had a girl tell me once to not give her oral after sex.
I asked why.
Her reply "Have you ever opened up a grill cheese sandwich?"
 DAVE632
Msg: 37
view profile
History
oral afterwards
Posted: 7/16/2009 7:38:44 AM
Reading all the posts is funny.

For so many it is something they never ever considered doing. Anything from yeuck to WHY? As psylocillin sez, if it is messy and / or you're pretty sure that tasting your own juice out of a woman's vagina will likely turn you gay overnight then just stay high and avoid the glaze. Simple.

For many others it is just the most natural thing in the world. "You BETCHA" seems to indicate the proper degree of enthusiasm!!

Kissing and cunny kissing are the same for people who LOVE that and love the person they're with. After sex how many lie there and "neck" and cuddle? It is very very natural feeling to drop down and show her your appreciation and that even after the high of cuming she and all her goooed up parts still turn ya on like crazy. As long as she's not too sensitive it is wonderful to lie between her thighs and softly suck and nibble - just like you're necking. If she is still a little horny then it leads to round deux. If not it is a lovely and loving way to wind down and many a time we've fallen asleep like that.

"If better is possible, then good isn't enough... "
 kpooks
Msg: 38
view profile
History
oral afterwards
Posted: 7/16/2009 9:04:11 AM
I'd be happy to tickle that wet clit with my toungue while I insert a couple of fingers to push her over the brink and make sure she "gets hers".
 GREATEST LOVER
Msg: 39
oral afterwards
Posted: 7/16/2009 9:23:09 AM
whats the point? we both came already. and personally licking after she came is sorta nasty to me. too wet and sticky
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > oral afterwards