Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Scorpios and Virgos      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 tropical1951
Msg: 51
Scorpios and VirgosPage 3 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
If you ever have eye sex with someone across the room it will probably be with a Scorpion - but they can be deceptacons.
 PrettyPicky I
Msg: 52
Scorpios and Virgos
Posted: 11/24/2007 3:45:54 PM
^^^We aren't having "eye sex" with you, silly---we are looking right into your very depths to see if we can trust you not to deceive us.

(Not our fault if you find that provactive... )
 Booklover2008
Msg: 53
Scorpios and Virgos
Posted: 11/24/2007 7:39:47 PM
Very Picky Virgo here...
I don't do Capricorn ...soulmates? huh, no
Love those Aquarius....Yes lord
Taurus...just keep on walking
Cancer....wait right there while I call the police ( grrrrr)
The others...let the games begin
 snickergrl28
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Scorpios and Virgos
Posted: 11/24/2007 7:50:45 PM
I'm a Virgo..I get along great with Capricorns, Taurus, Pisces and sometimes other Virgos....Scorpios and Geminis, and Aries don't mix well with me.
 mimosa
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Scorpios and Virgos
Posted: 11/25/2007 7:06:31 AM
Spaceman most everything we say is a sweeping generalization.
The reason I said that is because anytime someone complained of a cheating partner I asked and 7 out of 10 times they were Scorpio.

I won't win any Nobel prizes with that I know. It remains a generalization.
 foolsrushin
Msg: 56
Scorpios and Virgos
Posted: 11/25/2007 7:13:14 AM
I am a Virgo. I, too, see lots of Virgos and Scorpio. But lots of Leos as well.
 prodivr63
Msg: 57
Scorpios and Virgos
Posted: 11/25/2007 7:19:55 AM
IM A SCORPIO MY SISTERS A VIRGO WE DONT GET ALONG TOO WELL ALWAYS BUTTIN HEADS . VIRGO ISNT A GOOD MATCH FOR SCORPIO SCORPIOS ARE TOO WILD FOR TIMID VIRGO.
 Ms.Sheila
Msg: 58
Scorpios and Virgos
Posted: 11/25/2007 7:31:11 AM
LOL...yeah i guess you could say dat sum of us virgos can be pickey.
 strollinbella
Msg: 59
Scorpios and Virgos
Posted: 11/25/2007 7:34:28 AM
Scorpios and Cancers are a good match?! Scorpios like to discuss things?!

I am a Cancer, and my last exbf is a Scorpio. We had a lot of fun together, as long as I didn't try to talk to him about anything serious - relationship, future...

Yes he was, and still is, a good friend, loyal to those he cared about, and compassionate re the situations of others. I am definitely more caring and considerate of other people's right to have a different opinion though. He liked to make fun of people who were different, and didn't always care if they heard him do so.
 cottonblossom
Msg: 60
Scorpios and Virgos
Posted: 11/25/2007 8:04:10 AM

Im a scorpio..my sisters a virgo..we dont get along well always buttin heads.Virgo isin't a good match for scorpiossince scorpios are are too wild & virgoes are timid!?..bs! for me anyway..sure dont want a scorpio now..sheesh..this pof some of you..you have to realize virgos are for the most part..perfectionist..hence we move on to people like us (scorpios out) and other signs born on ..need more jave..love sleeping in onSundays!!
 RoyalLady
Msg: 61
Scorpios and Virgos
Posted: 11/25/2007 8:07:49 AM
The sign I was born under was "Maternity Ward".

In my honest opinion:
I can't really believe the stereotyping that horrorscopes give folks. I gave up that stuff back when I was 14 yrs of age.

see the forum, Thread: Make Zodiac Signs Optional (Prefer Not to Say, etc . . .):
http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts7963348.aspx

And another one:
Thread: astrology and zodiac signs for romance....opinions anyone???
http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts3565421.aspx

Personally, I wouldn't be interested in anyone that followed this stuff.
We are all free thinking individuals, with free will. You create your own destiny and your personality is part of your life experiences.
My niece shares my birthday, and we are very opposite of one another when it comes to personality and interests etc. So does one then say, "it depends on the year you're born" ... well it's superstition... plain and simple.

How you are raised, and how you deal with what life throws at you, makes you the person you are,... because if there was another person out there born at the same time as myself/yourself, I can assure you that we would NOT be the same personality. (except in the case of twins seperated at birth etc. that's a genetic thing and a whole different topic).

If it were true, then all Gemini are nut cases... I know a few... but it's not true... is it? the psych ward is as diverse in sun signs as there are people on the planet.
A (Gemini) friend of mine, 53, seems to be of the opinion that "all (you) sagittarians are the same", but she's on heavy psych meds, so I try not to retort, "and all you Gemini are nut jobs". I just tell her to get a life, and enjoy the diversity of the people/friends around her.

6 billion people on the planet, and only 12 signs. that's makes 1/2 a billion lumped into specific categories? 1/2 billion people sharing the same fate?

If some guy contacted me based on my sunsign, I'd question if he were for real, and not bother with getting to know someone like that.
I'm all in favour of "perfer not to say" when it comes to the horrorscope signs on our profiles...

Aside from "fun entertainment" to look up your horrorscope for today, can you really put your faith in that? It's vague and generalized. it's not true, cuz as a creature with free will, we make our own destiny!
I think, for people "dating" or possibly falling into love and relationship, they might consult with their daily horrorscope for some weird reason... If they were sane and rational before meeting or having someone (never reading these things even for fun), they suddenly need to look up what it says for today.
Hee hee... cammon.. fess up!

I say, what ever floats your boat.... if that's what you really beleive then fine, but any guy that honestly believes this stuff, is definitely not a match for me...
even if he is a hot hunky scorpio that could rock my world... ohhh yeah baby.... hubba hubba ding dong... come on home to mama... I just think this would be an obstacle in our budding relationship.

By the way, my niece (39) that shares my b-day really does think astrology and horrorscopes is an actual science.. she puts her faith in it. As a cat collector (she has 8), her hubby is a Leo! that makes 9!!!

Okay, now seriously, if there are any hot hunky male scorpios in the Toronto region that dont' beleive in this stuff, then you can contact me ASAP for dating/LTR. True love will set you free!

Pardon my long rant, I just woke up and barely focused on my second cuppa tea (typos and all)... but then again, we Sagittarians are so opinionated, aren't we? LOL

Have fun, big hugs to all, believers and non-bellievers, makes life more interesting,

A~*

an acronym wrote: I gave up my sign - tis liberating.
 suzanne_7
Msg: 62
Scorpios and Virgos
Posted: 11/25/2007 10:25:23 AM
Am I the only Gemini? I feel sooooo alone
 beachcomber13
Msg: 63
Scorpios and Virgos
Posted: 11/25/2007 11:36:13 AM
Never noticed many Virgos but I agree about a whole lot of us Scorpios being in here.

Someone's gotta tell you people how things work
 Poodlefancy
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Scorpios and Virgos
Posted: 11/25/2007 5:39:33 PM
Being a Virgo, I do admit that I am both opinionated and analytical. I like to read other peoples opinions and then sometimes put my 2 cents in. LOL!! I do try to see both side and weigh everything out, maybe the Libra rising comes in then.

But we do have our genuine, loyal side also. Good Luck fishing.

sayalla
Msg: 65
Scorpios and Virgos
Posted: 11/25/2007 5:49:38 PM
Part of the mythology behind the sign of Virgo is that it is the sign of the harvest maiden; therefore we take great care in separating the wheat from the chaff; the useful from the not useful. This is why we are very particular about who we spend time with, what we eat, what we wear, where we live, what we drive and what we say. Virgos are self contained, self regulating and self sufficient. Virgos seem to be cold and distant because we don't let our hearts rule our heads. Virgos always instinctively know right from wrong.

Part of the mythology behind the sign of Scorpio is that it is the sign of death and rebirth. Scorpios like to break things down and rebuild them. Nothing can become new unless the old is killed off. A seed cannot become a flower unless the seed dies. The reason why so many people have a hard time getting along with Scorpios is that they don't know this about the Scorpio personality. Scorpio is not trying to kill you literally (although it may seem like that), Scorpio is trying to build you into something better, stronger and more valuable that what you currently are.
 Cleopatra_63
Msg: 66
Scorpios and Virgos
Posted: 11/25/2007 6:02:46 PM
Proud to be a Virgo..We do get along with Scorpio..
 TitusBreast
Msg: 67
Scorpios and Virgos
Posted: 11/25/2007 6:16:25 PM
Scorpions are sluts, and all Virgos are clowns by trade; Leos are stuck on themselves and think that everyone should bend over and kiss their a$$es. Love, Titus
 sweets1111
Msg: 68
Scorpios and Virgos
Posted: 11/25/2007 7:47:31 PM
oh the ignorance of titusbreast!.................hm? you must be a sagittarius!
scorpios are passionate sexual beings yes.........not sluts..............but with the one they are deeply involved with! Not just for the hell of it!
 Pick_Me71
Msg: 69
Scorpios and Virgos
Posted: 11/26/2007 10:06:09 AM

Part of the mythology behind the sign of Scorpio is that it is the sign of death and rebirth. Scorpios like to break things down and rebuild them. Nothing can become new unless the old is killed off. A seed cannot become a flower unless the seed dies. The reason why so many people have a hard time getting along with Scorpios is that they don't know this about the Scorpio personality. Scorpio is not trying to kill you literally (although it may seem like that), Scorpio is trying to build you into something better, stronger and more valuable that what you currently are.

Interesting view. How about the simple breakdown of the other signs from our ever wise sage - sayalla?

I've heard the Romans use to put Scorpios at the front of their army's. And the Roman armys kicked ass!!
 Coach_reds
Msg: 70
Scorpios and Virgos
Posted: 11/26/2007 4:13:36 PM
I don't really know anything about signs but I am a virgo and am picky to an extent
 tick tock
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Scorpios and Virgos
Posted: 1/21/2008 11:34:43 PM
Virgos are bad news.
 corkstn
Msg: 72
Scorpios and Virgos
Posted: 1/22/2008 12:24:02 AM
Maybe, i read some wrong books or something but in lovelife the lunar sign is supposed to dominate ones love toward a persons All these comments based
on the Sun signs of Scorpio and Virgo make nonsense.....................

For example I'm Sagittarious Sun / Libra moon. For friends those matching my
sunsign.... for lovers the moonsign....

Am I wrong? Tell me!
 ahnkadragon
Msg: 73
Scorpios and Virgos
Posted: 1/22/2008 9:48:43 AM
I find astrology pretty interesting. Sometimes its just down right hilarious but sometimes it just happens to be scarily accurate. I find that I have alot of the personality traits of the typical Scorpio. I also find that I date a lot of men who are under the sign of Taurus. So I looked it up on MSN and this what I got:

"There's a lot of attraction in this match between two naturally reserved, determined, and physically oriented signs, and great potential for domestic success. Both value financial prosperity and hard work. But if they don't make beautiful music together immediately, a terrible uproar is imminent. Intuitive, emotional Scorpio accumulates negative feelings until they reach critical mass. If Taurus is not ready to handle a meltdown, Scorpio's tenacity will be unbearable and even the Bull will give up. It's either heaven or hell: nothing in between."

Maybe I should work on not holding my feelings in until they explode, lol! So this is too true for me Take it or leave it (or me! )
 joeys gurl
Msg: 74
Scorpios and Virgos
Posted: 1/22/2008 9:49:17 AM
Scorpios eat Virgos for breakfast

edit: I didnt mean it like that...geez , how is it everything sounds sexual in conotation...errrrrr
 painter0070
Msg: 75
Scorpios and Virgos
Posted: 1/22/2008 10:18:24 PM
Virgo here and definately know what is best for me...and trust me we are not cold fish
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Scorpios and Virgos