Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Scorpios and Virgos      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 joeys gurl
Msg: 74
Scorpios and VirgosPage 4 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
Scorpios eat Virgos for breakfast

edit: I didnt mean it like that...geez , how is it everything sounds sexual in conotation...errrrrr
 painter0070
Msg: 75
Scorpios and Virgos
Posted: 1/22/2008 10:18:24 PM
Virgo here and definately know what is best for me...and trust me we are not cold fish
 Brian85BC
Msg: 76
Scorpios and Virgos
Posted: 1/23/2008 12:29:04 AM
Astrologys false. I fell for a scorpio, bigtime. She wanted nothin to do with me. but im no prize pig either
 allleyesonme
Msg: 77
view profile
History
Scorpios and Virgos
Posted: 1/23/2008 9:12:52 AM
im a leo:) we rock
 wild heart
Msg: 78
Scorpios and Virgos
Posted: 1/23/2008 9:34:14 AM
I haven't noticed who posts more than others.....

One interesting note: Two scorpios that I have known did not believe "man" was a monogamous creature. Not sure if that relates to their sign or perhaps a combo of upbringing and other factors.

My reason for posting: "Luckily for Aquarians (and the rest of us), they are at a near-genius level, so their minds churn out some amazing things. Their thought process is also inventive and original."
 Paprikash!
Msg: 79
Scorpios and Virgos
Posted: 1/23/2008 9:49:53 AM
Hmm, I don't know..I'm an Aquarius that just won't shut up
 Stray__Cat
Msg: 80
Scorpios and Virgos
Posted: 1/23/2008 2:52:48 PM
Next time date a LIBRA!
and get the best of both worlds!
Sex that ROCKS!
with a sign that wants and knows how to do the relationship thing.

Just a thought.
:-)
 LittleMagic
Msg: 81
Scorpios and Virgos
Posted: 2/14/2008 4:47:21 AM
It's funny about how you mention the scorpio and virgo thing. Late last year I dated a virgo and the same situation happened as you said Brian85BC.
Basically I wasn't really after a proper relationship with him just a bit of harmless fun. Unfortunately one of us us had more feelings for the other and it came to a holt as I couldn't return those feelings.
He was a nice guy but we weren't really that well suited sadly.

O 95% of astrology is crap anyway ;)

(at least I believe so)
 ladyluvs2laff
Msg: 82
Scorpios and Virgos
Posted: 2/14/2008 5:01:19 AM
I too was was in a Scorpio /Virgo relationship, Im the Virgo, And it was intense, Over 5 years with this man, Now hes engaged to another! Go Figure!!
 SueisWho
Msg: 83
Scorpios and Virgos
Posted: 2/14/2008 5:09:59 AM
Hey, Cass!!!! WHAT???!!! You mean as a fellow Virgo, I'm not with a high sex drive??!!! Ohmigod! You just killed it for me....I may as well join a nunnery....

LOL! Just kiddin' around...but don't sell us Virgos short in that area...we just don't advertise!

Enjoy your V-Day everyone!!!
 Beholder
Msg: 84
view profile
History
Scorpios and Virgos
Posted: 2/14/2008 5:30:55 AM
Ah that's ridiculous, thinking people are in the forums because of an astrological signwaitaminute, I'm a virgo!

I believe! Quickly, to the astro-van! The sun's in the second house, and we have to spread the word (and solve a groovy mystery)!

Here I've got the road tunes, pop this CD in...

...And love will steer the stars
This is the dawning of the Age of Aquarius...
 english lass
Msg: 85
Scorpios and Virgos
Posted: 2/14/2008 5:36:27 AM
i'm a scorpio and believe intensely (what other way is there of believing for us, if you buy into the astrology thing, lol) in monogamy

two other people that i know were scorpio's (i don't usually find out their *sign*) also were very passionate people - and that included being passionate about the One person they were in a committed relationship with

(when they weren't in a committed relationship they looked around, for sure...)

astrology might have a verrry small percentage to do with life - but i believe that it's mostly to do with how we were raised and what our nature is
 SueisWho
Msg: 86
Scorpios and Virgos
Posted: 2/14/2008 10:40:04 AM
English Lass...I agree about that....part of each and then some...I think it's all tied up with destiny which is truly "written in the stars"(as cliche as that sounds)....
 Violet Tigress
Msg: 87
Scorpios and Virgos
Posted: 2/14/2008 11:05:11 AM
No love for the ram?? *sigh*

I missed being a fish by that much -----> [ ]
 boisegoodbadboy
Msg: 88
and Virgos
Posted: 2/14/2008 12:54:08 PM
any virgoettes available in boise idhao???
 smokin3006
Msg: 89
Scorpios and Virgos
Posted: 2/14/2008 1:08:20 PM
I'm a virgo and she was a scorpio...7yrs together and got divorced 1-10-08,,,she is remarrying tommorrow.....really go figure that one...she was worthless to the whole relationship...11 jobs in that time and got fired from 8 of them....where's my sign...never will I even get near a scorpio....the sting is too painful...lol....never again
 scorpiomover
Msg: 90
view profile
History
Scorpios and Virgos
Posted: 2/14/2008 1:42:18 PM
Virgos are incredibly sexual and are very skilled in bed. However, Scorpios are a different animal entirely. You can only understand what I mean, when you see a Scorpio woman who is going out, looking for a man, and the expression on her face, can only be described by the word "hunter". Putting a Scorpio with a Virgo, is like mating a cat with a tiger. It's just not fair.
 Kynnie
Msg: 91
Scorpios and Virgos
Posted: 2/14/2008 2:23:26 PM

Virgos are incredibly sexual and are very skilled in bed

Actually this is true...and truth be told...Virgos are one of the more umm...freaky signs of the zodiac sexually
...yet are exceptionally discerning of our hearts (women) while alot of Virgo men are just sluts LOL!

I like Scorpio men...have a lot of male friends who are scorpio but they seem very self centered (and know full well they are).... whereas selfcentered Aries men (are more childlike & dont genuinely understand why they're labelled selfish)...and to a lesser degree selfcentered Leo men (who are driven by attention seeking which makes them look selfcentered but have immense hearts)

Intelligent Scorpio women are brilliant business women...have met a few but there are the odd few that are full-on airheads.
Scorpio men are exceptionally easy to "destroy"...because their strength (their sting) is their weakness.

I adore Leo men...and aside from Aries women (who will simply walk all over them cos they're more selfcentered)... Virgo women are about the only starsign that can kick a Leo's ass by bringing them down a peg or two and have him still Love her..

Im a Virgo with Aries rising and Leo in Mars. Very very headstrong, capable, exact and...as Ive often been told...ruthless.
Meh...Im okay with that.
 dogs rule
Msg: 92
Scorpios and Virgos
Posted: 2/14/2008 2:32:06 PM
Scorpio's are out to rule the world--- one forum at a time.

I don't put any stock in signs and all that junk. I have known many of people in my life that have the exact same birthday as me (including my twin brother) and none of us act the same.
 wanderbaby
Msg: 93
view profile
History
Scorpios and Virgos
Posted: 2/14/2008 3:30:34 PM
I disagree too, I see a good mixture of everything on the site, but I see alot of pisces, and I'm one. My daughter is Scorpio. She does like getting attention but she's pretty mellow. I guess I better have a gun when she's a teenager lol. but I do agree that scorpio and a pisces match
 SueisWho
Msg: 94
Scorpios and Virgos
Posted: 2/14/2008 3:38:14 PM
Kynnie, well said!! About us Virgo women! The fiery signs got nothing over on us richly earthy maidens!! The earth shakes violently sometimes and gently sometimes...Virgos mix and match well with pretty much anybody....
 Brizguy_2007
Msg: 95
Scorpios and Virgos
Posted: 2/15/2008 2:18:08 AM
So what sign woud be a good match for a Cusp Leo/Virgo?
 KallieS
Msg: 96
Scorpios and Virgos
Posted: 2/15/2008 6:18:12 PM
I think you are right on both counts! And yes, I am a virgo also.
 Brizguy_2007
Msg: 97
Scorpios and Virgos
Posted: 2/15/2008 6:47:52 PM

Well brizguy by chart you are either 1 or the other of those signs, thats where degrees come into it... but with memory traits of the cusp/sign..
re compatability. thats in your moon sign.. you know your moon sign and where all your individual planets are unique to you, from a chart..

SO what info do you need to know your different degrees etc?
 Secret revealed
Msg: 98
Scorpios and Virgos
Posted: 2/15/2008 6:53:31 PM
I have done only random checks, and it seems that most often I see Scorpios and Virgos posting on the Forums. This is by no means a scientific thread, so I posted here.

Is this because Scorpios are highly sexual beings, so always looking?

Is this because Virgos are highly PICKY people, so never finding?

And where are the Leos--the ones who want to be noticed??

Just wondering aloud,
A Virgo

Scorpios Sexual? Holy dayum,someone noticed already!

Those Leos won't stop growling long enough for us Scorpions to enjoy stinging them.

Being a Scorpio my guess would be that Scorpios are highly volatile and have difficulty maintaining relationships.

Easily aroused? We're picky who we allow to arouse us...Highly volatile? Only when we get pushed to edge of the bed. Difficulty maintaining relationships? Yeah,I guess we can be difficult or most of us wouldn't be on POF....

On second thought, aren't Leos difficult? They growl!

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Scorpios and Virgos