Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Scorpios and Virgos      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 wanderbaby
Msg: 93
view profile
History
Scorpios and VirgosPage 6 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
I disagree too, I see a good mixture of everything on the site, but I see alot of pisces, and I'm one. My daughter is Scorpio. She does like getting attention but she's pretty mellow. I guess I better have a gun when she's a teenager lol. but I do agree that scorpio and a pisces match
 SueisWho
Msg: 94
Scorpios and Virgos
Posted: 2/14/2008 3:38:14 PM
Kynnie, well said!! About us Virgo women! The fiery signs got nothing over on us richly earthy maidens!! The earth shakes violently sometimes and gently sometimes...Virgos mix and match well with pretty much anybody....
 Brizguy_2007
Msg: 95
Scorpios and Virgos
Posted: 2/15/2008 2:18:08 AM
So what sign woud be a good match for a Cusp Leo/Virgo?
 KallieS
Msg: 96
Scorpios and Virgos
Posted: 2/15/2008 6:18:12 PM
I think you are right on both counts! And yes, I am a virgo also.
 Brizguy_2007
Msg: 97
Scorpios and Virgos
Posted: 2/15/2008 6:47:52 PM

Well brizguy by chart you are either 1 or the other of those signs, thats where degrees come into it... but with memory traits of the cusp/sign..
re compatability. thats in your moon sign.. you know your moon sign and where all your individual planets are unique to you, from a chart..

SO what info do you need to know your different degrees etc?
 Secret revealed
Msg: 98
Scorpios and Virgos
Posted: 2/15/2008 6:53:31 PM
I have done only random checks, and it seems that most often I see Scorpios and Virgos posting on the Forums. This is by no means a scientific thread, so I posted here.

Is this because Scorpios are highly sexual beings, so always looking?

Is this because Virgos are highly PICKY people, so never finding?

And where are the Leos--the ones who want to be noticed??

Just wondering aloud,
A Virgo

Scorpios Sexual? Holy dayum,someone noticed already!

Those Leos won't stop growling long enough for us Scorpions to enjoy stinging them.

Being a Scorpio my guess would be that Scorpios are highly volatile and have difficulty maintaining relationships.

Easily aroused? We're picky who we allow to arouse us...Highly volatile? Only when we get pushed to edge of the bed. Difficulty maintaining relationships? Yeah,I guess we can be difficult or most of us wouldn't be on POF....

On second thought, aren't Leos difficult? They growl!

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Scorpios and Virgos