Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > North Carolina  > Our POF LongbranchSaloon Christmas Get Together~~Dec 14~8pm-2am      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 itwontflyifyoudonttry
Msg: 328
Our POF LongbranchSaloon Christmas Get Together~~Dec 14~8pm-2am Page 16 of 16    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16)
Lisa, it's great to hear Jaiden is most likely gonna be fine, maybe one of those December bugs that's been going around....Cee, I'm glad you're up and rockin' again, that pneumonia can be bad stuff....Looking forward to seeing everyone at the pond

~LovinAngel47~
Msg: 329
Our POF LongbranchSaloon Christmas Get Together~~Dec 14~8pm-2am
Posted: 12/14/2007 11:41:49 AM
IMPORTANT UPDATE................JUST TALKED WITH LONGBRANCH AGAIN AND THEY HAVE THE PLACE DECORATED FOR THE CHRISTMAS PARTY, AND PROBLEM IS.........................

THEY HAVE SET ALL THE TABLES IN THE SPORTS BAR FOR THE FREE FOOD FOR THE CHRISTMAS PARTY................SO WE WILL NEED TO MEET ELSE WHERE...........................I WILL GET THERE EARLY AND GRAB SOME TABLES WHEN YOU WALK IN FRONT DOOR, THERE IS A LARGE SECTION OF TABLES, RIGHT ON FRONT OF THE COUNTRY DANCE FLOOR, I'LL GRAB SOME OF THOSE TABLES AND HAVE THE CAKES AND ALL THERE, SO LOOK FOR OUR POF CAKE AND I'LL BE WEARING A NAME TAG, AND HAVE NAME TAGS WITH ME, IF ANYONE WANTS TO WEAR ONE. IT'S GOING TO BE A BEAUTIFUL EVENING, ALL SHINEY AND BRIGHT!

IF YOU KNOW ANYONE COMING, PLEASE LET THEM KNOW THIS INFORMATION, I DON'T HAVE TIME TO EMAIL EVERYONE AND SOME MIGHT NOT READ THE EMAIL ANYWAY B4 TONIGHT! SO PLEASE HELP ME LOOK FOR POF PEOPLE AND MOVE THEM TO THE MIDDLE OF COUNTRY SIDE, NOT ON THE LEFT SIDE.................
 hmguy121
Msg: 330
Posted: 12/14/2007 1:51:33 PM
UPDATE: Dad is out of surgury and is in a room. What we originally thought to be an hour and a half operation ended up being 4 hours. The Doc found a hole in his spinal column that was caused by a bone fragment resulting in spinal fluid leaking. He will be in the hopsitol at least until Monday if not longer. We are not sure how long the hole has been there. Maybe a month to years. Please keep him in your prayers. Only time will tell how sucessful his recovery will be. Have fun tonight. I wish I could be there with you guys. Merry Christmas

Craig
 Sexygreens76
Msg: 331
Posted: 12/14/2007 11:56:40 PM
Hey hmguy121--Im glad to hear he mad it out and is doing okay..Sorry for the find.But trust me its a good thing they found it.Everything happens for a reason.I didnt make it to the long branch either.Had quite a accident tonight.We will continue to keep him in our prayers and you as well.Take care
 ~LovinAngel47~
Msg: 332
Posted: 12/15/2007 1:29:26 AM
Oh that was the best social get together we've had yet, everyone had so much fun, it was good to see everyone able to let thier hair down for a evening and share so much laughter, dancin, singin, and so much more. I danced so much I think I lost 10lbs from sweating, and you know me, I was right in front of the stage of the band getting down. It was a honor to me to meet so many new people and I loved seeing the regular one's. And all that dilicous food they had for us, I ate so much, I think we all did. lol Thank you all for coming, it was great, it really helped me to take my mind off of everything for one evening. I think I can say that was the best get together so far, and we've had some good ones , but this one was just the best. Thanks again, and blessing to all of you.

Does anyone else have any comments to share of how there night went for them?

Merry Christmas
God bless you all!
 sassy1129
Msg: 333
Posted: 12/15/2007 9:40:08 AM
glad to see yall had a great time im sorry i couldnt be there but work calls ughhhhhhhh being single mommy gotta work when i can . hope yall treated my dad good on his bday lol and somebody needs to give him a good spanking lol let me know when the next get together is and ill do my darnest to be there the next time.
 ~LovinAngel47~
Msg: 334
Posted: 12/15/2007 11:15:54 AM
Heather, wish you could have made it, would have loved to have met you however, I know how it is when you have small children and have to work. Actually I think you were there, but really it was someone else and I want to meet only you. Maybe you can come to the New Year Eve get together and me and you will bring in the new year.
 sassy1129
Msg: 335
Posted: 12/17/2007 10:30:43 AM
wish i could make it to the new years eve bash but with it being a monday thats a toughie sorry gurl
 ~LovinAngel47~
Msg: 336
Posted: 12/17/2007 5:52:39 PM
I tell ya what girl, you give me a date of a day that you can make it to a get together and I'll have one just for you, you are still more than welcome to stay at my house if you need to. I don't offer that to just anyone!
Show ALL Forums  > North Carolina  > Our POF LongbranchSaloon Christmas Get Together~~Dec 14~8pm-2am