Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 *onthehood*
Msg: 35
The sex sucked and the person you've been dating is...Page 3 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
i think you should give them pointers and tell them all the ways in which they suck that way they can do better in the future and actually be dated by someone .
 ItsMargo
Msg: 36
view profile
History
The sex sucked and the person you've been dating is...
Posted: 12/16/2007 6:45:58 PM
I've always hated break-ups in a public place. Especially over dinner. Just sucks being trapped there.
 straykat9
Msg: 38
Posted: 1/17/2008 11:42:59 AM

Since the male most often takes control of the sex, you have a lot of guts to say that the sex sucked. Almost all women have a sex tiger inside them and it's just a matter of the guy being able to bring it out of her.

I agree with that!
 echo*
Msg: 40
Posted: 1/17/2008 2:35:36 PM
I wouldn't go out of my way to hurt someone even if he made a scene in public. Count your blessings to be free of someone who can't control their behavior in public and move on.
 huronbraxx
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 1/17/2008 2:39:33 PM
"The sex sucked"
not being a flame but that's kinda... shallow
isn't sex a skill that can be improved?
as for "isn't all that", then why go out with them?

she feels like a used condom seriously, take these things into consideration before hooking up with someone next time
 pretty greeneyes
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 1/17/2008 3:02:32 PM
"When sex "sucks", is it the fault of the one who doesn't know what they're not doing, or doing wrong?....or the fault of the one who knows it's not "happening" and does NOTHING to improve it. "

Well said Kitten.. how about blame it on the one that does want to improve it.
 Cynderella
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2008 7:43:26 AM

should you just tell'em the WHOLE truth

and nothing but!!!
 fancynanci
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2008 10:41:21 AM
The sex sucked? Why on earth did you stay?
 that sam i am
Msg: 53
Posted: 1/19/2008 7:45:18 AM
You tell him or her that whole truth, bad sex. Then you proceed to make sure all your friends and his or her friends know what a lousy lay he or she is. :)
 cornstar6207
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 2/25/2008 9:12:26 PM
It could be worse, and that is that the sex is great, but you don't like the person you are with. I have experienced this a couple of times. All it is does is prolong a relationship that is destined for failure. As a man, I tend to stay in a relationship if the sex is good. I think a lot of men feel the same way. (I'm not saying that is right, but just the way it is) That said, if the sex is bad, you shoud bail out.
 MelloDLyn
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Posted: 4/24/2008 11:17:05 AM
Yeah that last person I dated the sex was the worst I have ever experienced. AWFUL! They thought they were all that but it was only in their mind! I can't say 1 nice thing about them. I had no chemistry and new it was not going to go anywhere. Then when u try and be honest and talk to them they are ugly and in your face and putting u down. Funny thing is they were the only one happy in the relationship. Being honest about how I felt and why made them launch a full attack on me and make it out to be I'm the bad person when in reality it was about them and they knew I was right. That is the kind of immature behavior I will not deal with again. So I'd say next time I would walk away and say nothing!
 Blonde_charm
Msg: 59
Posted: 4/24/2008 4:28:04 PM
Bad sex usually happens when BOTH people suck with EACH OTHER.

And break up in private. It will avoid the scene. What are you, 16?
 Peppigonzalis
Msg: 60
Posted: 7/12/2011 1:45:18 PM
Okay, just to be clear;
you dumped her and told her there was "no chemistry"

She must now have pretty low self esteem, but obviously has hope that you have changed your mind when you decide to take her on several more dates (obviously having sex) just so you can "see if there's anything"

So, after you screw her on several more dates; you take her to a "public place" where you decide it is appropriate to dump her again. Shockingly "they don't take this well" and call you some "ugly names".
It's so bad that "you'll never visit again" unless you need to do the same - (dumping another girl)

Where after you post on a public forum (which would be perfectly accessible to her and her associates) she "is not all that" she swears in public and sucked at sex and you are now asking for advice from the forum in deliberating whether to confront her in person again, just to reinforce this?
 TomJoadsGhost
Msg: 61
Posted: 8/5/2011 9:02:57 PM
Ive been in that situation, but i moved in with her and let it drag on for over a year, cause i was too nice of a guy to break up with her, finally did today though felt bad about it but screwing her was like kissing my sister(you know the saying) She was a really great person did everything should could for me loved me and cared for me after my dad died..... but just no chemistry inside or outside the bedroom....... too think about it i was an arse for draggin it out so long
 PRSweetie70
Msg: 63
Posted: 8/9/2011 10:04:13 PM
Maybe she wasn't into you and that's why the sex wasn't exciting
 optimismfirst
Msg: 64
Posted: 4/20/2012 8:37:17 PM
have a baseball bat ready first.... than let it swing. no pun intentended ;)
 Akizzej
Msg: 66
Posted: 4/21/2012 4:05:53 AM
Check to 'all the above'...

but I had to take the high road and just admit 'no chemistry'.

{thanks for the ideas Elgalawaat }
 Acehonestlady
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 4/21/2012 6:41:22 AM
We should be mature enough to accept break-ups without calling the person who person ugly names. However this is what happens and we should also be mature enough to accept that happens and deal with it with understanding and maturity. There is no need to tell someone they suck in bed because they called you names. Any power we think we gain/regain after the name calling is false and temporary anyway.
I would say in the situation you gave just suck it and walk.

It is hard to tell someone you think the sex wasn’t all that or was plain bad.
Telling them so should maybe depend on the situation. If it will be constructive for them then OK but be constructive about it.

I had to tell a man that he was trying too hard and in doing so it was counter-productive. He went at it hammer and like it was a competition to be the fastest, hardest shagger in an endurance test. But there was no variation and no sensuality. He had to round up the number of shags. 10 his then 10 at mine within 30 hours. I wasn’t complaining at the time but I did start to get bored of the sameness and when I changed and put some variety in to things he soon went back to his way.

I told him about it a couple of days later, that it came over like he was trying to prove something. He said it was because he was insecure but was glad that I had told him and that I had explained how it came across. I didn’t say the sex was bad.

If you can’t explain why and give constructive criticism then leave it. It might just be that you didn’t like it and other partners might think they are great. But if you tell them they are bad in bed in a non-constructive way it might lower their esteem.
 Jazzplenty2012
Msg: 68
Posted: 6/17/2012 5:32:45 PM
Be the man that would make your mom proud and walk away! Don't stoop to her level, better one idiot that two ;)

P.s inline that one mans meat is another man's poison;) good one:)
 tennisman2388
Msg: 69
Posted: 6/18/2012 8:07:29 AM
I think it's one of those "must lie" situations, simply because it's too hurtful and personal to tell someone they just don't do it for you in the sack.
 Lionesse19
Msg: 71
Posted: 6/18/2012 11:40:30 PM
If you had several dates and had sex with the woman, you say you were not really attracted to, then you used her and dumped her essentially. It takes two to tango sexually and you should know that chemistry has to be there from the beginning. It does not grow but other feelings do, if it is there. Of course she is angry, who wouldnt be??? But the public display was just bad manners.
 AngelofHonesty
Msg: 72
Posted: 6/27/2012 12:51:50 PM
Hell if i **** a guy and the sex sucks...there will be no relationship to break off
I don't have time to waste on lame sex... Seriously WTF
 AngelofHonesty
Msg: 73
Posted: 6/27/2012 12:52:00 PM
Hell if i **** a guy and the sex sucks...there will be no relationship to break off
I don't have time to waste on lame sex... Seriously WTF
 livingwithadog
Msg: 74
Posted: 11/10/2012 11:52:18 PM

...I wonder why each one did not discuss it, ask questions, come to an agreement as to learning, experimenting, practicing, and, whenever it was not mutually compatible, specifically working together to make it better next time. It doesn't sound, to me, as if both parties had deep enough feelings for each other to CARE if each was satisfied, and, if not, what EACH could do to improve things.

I know, right? Discuss things, explore, teach, practice, rehearse, branch out... talk about it.
 farscapeprincess
Msg: 75
Posted: 11/20/2012 1:29:16 PM
I've had to tell a little lie and say I was seeing someone else rather than hurt the guy's feelings with the truth that he sucked at sex -- really bad. I guess, I could've said there was 'no chemistry', but that's too general. Then would come the question of what do you mean?
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >