Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Lets try a St Louis POF Christmas Party      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 FatBottomGirlie
Msg: 3
Lets try a St Louis POF Christmas Party Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Oh NOOOooooOOOOOooo! You changed the date on me! I can't make the 15th.

*insert dirty words here*
 FatBottomGirlie
Msg: 5
Lets try a St Louis POF Christmas Party
Posted: 11/27/2007 12:35:59 PM
I shall try to make a stop by but I can't promise anything.

I am sooo bummed.

To help get the word out I posted what party details I have on my profile. If there are any drink or room specials I'll add those as well. Are there any drink or room specials? lol
 stilsearchn
Msg: 6
Posted: 11/27/2007 3:21:52 PM
hey folks, and the hosts of this event, last night i sent out the link that Jussweet posted for Xmas Party, etc..so I hope they all figure out the new link...now if it could just get green linked that would be that.

Here's what I did today:

talked to my supervisor at work to see if our department/accounts payable would like to participate and join in on the toy drive/fund drive for this event, she was more than willing to assist and allow me to spread the 'word' to the group. So this week, we'll be setting up a box, granted this is another 25+ people that I invited and told them it was a singles event but all are welcome..as we always have some couples that show up to these other gatherings, besides the more the merrier, right?

I also gave her a basic listing which Jussweet supplied us on the original thread the other day.

Come one and come all for the kids, let's make this year a special Christmas just for them! Come one and come all to PARTY, because we know how to do it
 sctrrdr69
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 11/27/2007 9:41:50 PM
I'll definately be there (again.. it's the same night of my AFF party)
 Cre8
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 11/28/2007 5:53:02 PM
Girl you can steal my name tag anytime you want This is gunna be awsum I have had a lot of E-mails saying people are coming so grab a friend and make your plans POF Christmas 07!!!
 Cre8
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 11/28/2007 7:22:46 PM
yes the 15th is carved in stone
 originalambie97
Msg: 11
Posted: 11/29/2007 5:40:27 PM
I won't be able to come out on the 15th, but I can do the 8th. I am planning on going home the 15th if I possibly can.
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 13
Posted: 12/2/2007 7:46:05 PM
ole fashion girl, good tip, just maybe on the link in your profile, mention upcoming STL POF Events, and this link..all other info, leave off...take it from someone who knows

I heard a big group from a few other sites will be at this event as well, so bound to be a success, even if a spur of the moment happening ~ Hope to meet the newbies at the Christmas Party.

I have made Christmas Candy today and will make more next weekend, to put on all the tables.

If anyone has empty boxes: soda (12pk and 24pk), tissue boxes (any size), or any unused boxes and any scrap Christmas wrapping paper, start wrapping, we are using these for table decos as well; I have a small collection going already; hopefully we can get into the Ballroom area early enough to decorate.
 kenharleyride
Msg: 14
Posted: 12/3/2007 3:05:49 PM
DAMN IT HAL ILL BE THERE JUST GET ALL THE FATTIES PLEASE FOR ME AND BRICKY AND I WANT A NAME TAG THIS TIME AND IS ANY OLD ROMMIES GONNA BE THERE
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 15
Posted: 12/3/2007 5:45:42 PM
I've been saving all kinds of empty container for wrapping up for table deco's, sure to have plenty of candy to place on all tables by the end of next week, will be bagging these up as well. Thanks for the help with boxes and wrapping Kat and the idea about the paper rolls, thought about those but wasn't sure!

Willing to help, just put me to work! lol
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 16
Posted: 12/3/2007 6:43:47 PM
I know that girl, you knew what I meant!!
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Lets try a St Louis POF Christmas Party