Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > men in pantyhose      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 REDDRAGON.
Msg: 26
men in pantyhosePage 2 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)

I draw the line at stockings and a garter.......anything else is just girly....

oh stop it.....you gotta admit it...my pig tails are hot.....

open minded 1
Msg: 27
men in pantyhose
Posted: 1/23/2009 7:58:02 AM
I agree with tim Curry.....thats whe I got my first attraction to men in hose!
 VinceDaPrince
Msg: 28
men in pantyhose
Posted: 1/23/2009 8:21:03 AM
Ridiculous , lol your a brave one , admitting to all your a Crossdresser ! im sure lots of gay men are trying to msg' you..

JMO
 Layken
Msg: 29
men in pantyhose
Posted: 1/23/2009 8:32:29 AM
Do them come in khaki?!?! No don't think it's odd - less your stealin' mine & stretching them out!?!?!
 CuteChick4u
Msg: 30
men in pantyhose
Posted: 1/23/2009 8:36:10 AM
men in pantyhose ..........NO way, where long johns like a *REAL MAN* would, definitely a huge turn off !! yukkkkkkkkkkkk

siryaksalot
Msg: 31
men in pantyhose
Posted: 1/23/2009 10:07:38 AM
well that seems to be settled,,, then somebody showed me this....please don't have a mouthfull of pop or anything cuz I'm not coming over to clean your monitor/wall/windows

http://www.e-mancipate.net/
 Sepia777
Msg: 32
men in pantyhose
Posted: 1/23/2009 10:52:42 AM
*gack*.. ugh... um.. what ever happened to long johns?....Can't say I would be turned on seein some guys big hairy butt stuffed into some pantyhose....

lemme guess.. you have a matchin pushup bra for your "moobies"....

but hey..If that gets you going and your gf is into it, who cares how anyone else feels about it..
 UrsulaMajor
Msg: 33
men in pantyhose
Posted: 1/23/2009 11:02:00 AM
Yeah, I had the same reaction -- they have long johns to keep people warm when it's cold. And wool socks. (^^^^LOL at "moobies.")

1) ladies is this acceptable? -- It's not illegal and you don't seem overly concerned by it, so okay.

2) ladies would it stir those old feelings in you to see your guy in pantyhose? -- What "old feelings"? It would stir a certain horrified fascination, the kind I get when I spot a truly huge spider; but then again, I hate wearing pantyhose and avoid it as much as possible.

Edit: OP, I just checked out the website you linked, "e-MANcipate!...a project to accelerate the acceptance of male pantyhose as a regular clothing item," and now I'm disturbed. Their coining the word "mantyhose" has truly horrified me, along with the pics of dudes modeling their...mantyhose.

And did you see one of their main articles was, "Are pink tights too femmy for a guy?" Arghhh.
 Zuglo
Msg: 34
men in pantyhose
Posted: 1/23/2009 11:03:38 AM
Yeah, you know, I would rather deal with a cold, or find another way to keep my legs warm. And I am a truck driver myself.
Like another poster asked, do you put on a bra to keep your chest warm?
 c_deacon
Msg: 35
view profile
History
men in pantyhose
Posted: 1/23/2009 11:08:46 AM
I have never been a fan of pantyhose on women, and certainly not for men.........

Stockings for women can be very sensual, but pantyhose just seem so functional that it loses something when seen.........very similar to "heels" versus "flats" on a woman......function versus style and sensuality....

OT.......May I suggest you look for something more functional for yourself that will serve the purpose, and yet not make those around you "wonder" what you are up to, and why..........

Just my opinion.......
 MY OH MY
Msg: 36
men in pantyhose
Posted: 1/23/2009 11:11:38 AM
Too funny that anyone would claim that pantyhose or stockings could or does keep your legs warm. I remember wearing pants under my dress or leggings and taking them off when I got to work. I don't like to see men dressing like women. I won't say that I find men wearing eyeliner or makeup totally gross, but nylons or stockings, oh yeah. Geez, don't get me started on what I think about men in bikini underpants or speedos (exception is body builder competitions).
 allthatglittersisnotgold
Msg: 37
men in pantyhose
Posted: 1/23/2009 3:37:28 PM
Ha ha.It reminds me of the advertisement for "nicotine gum" where the woman gets a craving for a cigarette. She then goes to another table and takes the guys gum but, before she does, she takes her dress and pulls it up to distract him. Not a sexy sight. So I would certainly not be turned on by any means seeing my guy in them.
 MY OH MY
Msg: 38
men in pantyhose
Posted: 1/30/2009 3:45:04 PM

makes their packages look nice
Oh no, that is called I believe a dance bell. I am sure there are some dancers on here that could clarify that. The tights they wear are thick, not like nylon.

Again, cross dressing isn't something I find appealing. I also am not into threesomes, S&M, golden showers, or some other non main stream sexual tastes. Everyone is different and what a boring world it would be if there weren't differences.
 lil_kitty
Msg: 39
men in pantyhose
Posted: 2/25/2009 2:15:14 PM
Let me tell all of that I find nothing sexier than a man secure enough in his masculinity to playfully wear pantyhose for me in public. If you think I'm a bit of a freak, maybe so, but at least I don't screw every guy who walks into my life. Pantyhose or not. Men in pantyhose is all about having fun, or sex, or relaxing. All have their place. That's my two cents.
 karma1160
Msg: 40
men in pantyhose
Posted: 2/25/2009 2:32:23 PM
Hmmmmmmmm lol Well Robin hood did get a lot of attention I personally like to see male ballet dancers in tights. shhhh but don't tell anyone. BUT PLEASE DON'T SHAVE YOUR LEGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 rickxyz
Msg: 41
men in pantyhose
Posted: 2/25/2009 2:48:14 PM
you still need to explain the high heels!
 bountyhunter1849
Msg: 42
men in pantyhose
Posted: 2/25/2009 3:12:18 PM
ok lets go one better .A few years ago the doctors around here were telling everyone including menb to wear support hosery like leggs support panty hoses .If they go out into the feilds they advised you if you didn't want lime desease to be sure to wear them as ticks can not bite through them..just info.
 spitfire6844
Msg: 43
view profile
History
men in pantyhose
Posted: 2/25/2009 3:25:23 PM

Thermal underwear worked for me skiing in Switzerland - maybe you need to try a different brand. It's warmer and more practical than tights.

^^This is the right answer. Thermals provide heat; are comfortable; and are manly. There's no excuse for wearing "mantyhose" unless one is a transvestite. If that's the case, then OWN that shít and stop acting like pantyhose are normal on a guy.
 Forumhobbit
Msg: 44
men in pantyhose
Posted: 2/26/2009 9:16:00 AM

I wear my sisters G-string when I jog 'cause I think it makes me more aerodynamic...

Gawd I hope you wash it before you return it to her skivvies drawer.

Personally I can't stand pantyhose.. I've never liked them.. hated wrestling around trying to get the damn things on and even got more pissed off when I accidentally ripped a hole in them! Evil evil item, those pantyhose. UGH! However I think it would be a HOOT to just sit back and watch a guy who has a pantyhose fetish (I have a few guy friends who insist on their women wearing pantyhose.. I'll never get it) try to wrestle w/ the derned things and see if THEY can master the art of putting them on correctly! (That means one of the legs isn't twisted around and with no runs!)

I'd probably fall out of my chair laughing......

ON a serious note. I'm a DG'er (disc golfer) and we play year round even in the snow, cold winds, rain, etc and i know guys who wear the underarmor, or thermals and some, yes,...women's tights or exercise tights. Meh...whatever keeps ya warm and still 100% mobile, then go for it. Doesn't seem to affect their game and they're not out prancing around showing off their bums in their tights so.... to each his own.
 Mxchic
Msg: 45
men in pantyhose
Posted: 2/26/2009 11:45:52 AM
[ticks can not bite through them] Now that's good information!

I don't think a guy in tights would turn me on, but I'd certainly LMAO! I'd just like to see a guy put them on! Big sausage fingers full of calluses snaging fine little threads and poking holes.....guess he don't care about runs...
 parklabrea
Msg: 46
view profile
History
men in pantyhose
Posted: 2/27/2009 8:04:02 PM
I like to wear pantyhose on my head when I'm robbing banks. Not the opaque kind of course. The most embarrassing thing is when the Bank Manager points out that you've got a run in them. I feel so silly I can barely make a getaway.
 jamoke59
Msg: 47
view profile
History
men in pantyhose
Posted: 5/13/2009 12:02:22 PM
Seems that many people here have a very small brain when it comes to other and what they like,I wear pantyhose everyday openly and in public with my shorts or under my jeans, most people dont seem to care or pay attention,I dont consider myself a cross dresser some of the pantyhose i have and wear are mens , and yes I like it when a woman wears them as well,if me wearing pantyhose is the only bad thing someone can find about me and the only thing that determines weather or not they would want to know me better then thats their loss.
 PlainGravy
Msg: 48
men in pantyhose
Posted: 5/14/2009 1:14:11 PM

Oh no. Man or woman... if you are going to wear pantyhose... shave those legs. I've seen too much of the European look while in Germany and France... hairy arm pits and hairy legs and natural eye brows... to know that it is entirely unattractive... hideous, even.

Now now... Germany, yes, you did see that. But France? no way, sorry, we Frenchies like to shave our legs.

Now to the OP. I think it's totally hot. It is a big turn on for me. Especially if you are very male/masculin. And dang if you feel warm and your gf is turned on, there is no issue.

Like i always say, real men wear fishnets! RHPS anyone?
 shoesrme2
Msg: 49
men in pantyhose
Posted: 5/15/2009 12:09:08 AM
If you want the best feeling in pantyhose, try shaving your legs first. Especially if you don't shave your legs regularly, the feeling is very different. Give it a try!
 spicynicegirl
Msg: 50
men in pantyhose
Posted: 5/15/2009 12:20:15 AM
I don't want to see a man I'm dating in pantyhose anywhere, anytime. Even if it's freezing...................

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > men in pantyhose