Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > WTF is up with the double standard when it comes to sex toys?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MsMicki
Msg: 58
view profile
History
WTF is up with the double standard when it comes to sex toys?Page 6 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)

But if a guy pulled one out & started using it when we were together. I would be weirded out, but u can use my dildo. Any time on me haha.

uhm...that would be the double standard the men are referring to!!
Why would you be weirded out?? Why couldn't you just participate and use it on him?
What the hell is the difference between a man using a inanimate object in/on you and you using one on him???
 Phil_an_derer
Msg: 59
WTF is up with the double standard when it comes to sex toys?
Posted: 8/20/2012 8:46:30 AM
I was talking with a lady on here....she had sex on the brain....so I thought she would be very open minded...'she was talking the talk"....I told her about having a fleshlight..she said "whats that"....I told her to google it"smiling".... I never heard from her again "laughing"....

160 dollars...can 't remember paying that much ...but maybe I did....

I seen one at a "sex toy yard sale" for 20$.... jking!
 RockinRollMan
Msg: 60
Posted: 8/26/2012 6:00:59 AM
From what I understand, men who own pocket pussies, aka the Fleshlight, don't use them in the bed. The intention of such a toy is to be used for men who blow their load too early and piss off their girlfriends and wives. It's meant to help build stamina and control.
 2hotcougar
Msg: 61
Posted: 8/26/2012 5:38:20 PM
there is nothing wrong with any toy used by either sex its all good damn lets mix and match and see who has the biggest smile at the end of the evening
 Love.Notes
Msg: 62
Posted: 8/26/2012 7:10:48 PM
"realistic male masterbators" Which is something that looks like a vigina in a glove, who in his right mind would actually go buy this damn thing." ACTUALLY women are the ones that buy those damn things and if she used it on you while giving you head good luck NOT cumming in less then a min! Men are getting much better at accepting toys in the bedroom! Penis Pumps are not a big seller same as enhancers. But there are plenty of toys for boys and the real men love em! Don't forget there are door cuffs, bed cuffs, feathers, hot wax ( not it doesn't hurt) butt plugs (yes some men love anal, not my thing ) strap on's ( yes some men want that too! not my thing) floggers, fur lined paddles and the list goes on! Point is this! TOYS are for lovers/single men/women and/or whoever want to enhance their sexual relationship. Used alone or with your partner doesn't matter! Men that see toys for guys as "pervy" are either closed minded/or judgmental....which category do you fall into? Toys are not for everyone yes, but for the man who is into them? He's gonna turn my head that's for sure.
 SaintLouisMichael
Msg: 63
Posted: 8/26/2012 7:31:18 PM

Toys are not for everyone yes, but for the man who is into them? He's gonna turn my head that's for sure.

Here's a postI read in a different forum that should turn your head! ;-)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The largest item I have ever inserted was a bowling pin. It was simultaneously the most painful and pleasurable experience of my life.

Currently I use an inflatable vibrating butt plug to get my rocks off, though I am considering purchasing a giant inflatable dildo. I also use an 18 inch double-ended dildo to snake up inside my intestines. It works well up until the 13-14 inch mark, and I'm uncertain whether it's because it's unchartered territory or because the toy I'm using isn't intended for that purpose. They sell a toy call the snake that is like a 60 inch long bendy dildo that will curve around your intestines easier. Really want to try that sometime.
 2hotcougar
Msg: 64
Posted: 11/24/2012 3:59:11 PM
i like aman that has his toys but then if they are a first time buyer they need to let a woman pick it out because bigger is not always better ouch ouch
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > WTF is up with the double standard when it comes to sex toys?