Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > North Carolina  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 shirlnc
Msg: 61
Eastern North Carolina POF Get Together in Greenville, N.C. on January 26, 2008 Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Lol, if criptonic feels like the baby...I must be the mother of you all!.. I just hope you all can keep up!
 jphii1
Msg: 63
Eastern North Carolina POF Get Together in Greenville, N.C. on January 26, 2008
Posted: 1/25/2008 12:44:05 PM

Alright...is it CPW's or Chefs 505 or both? the green invitation says 505.

Yes, yes, and yes. There are 2 on the same night. You can come to this one at CPW's at Brook Valley, or the one at Chef's 505. Or you can hit them both.
 *Dugout~Groupie*
Msg: 67
Eastern North Carolina POF Get Together in Greenville, N.C. on January 26, 2008
Posted: 1/26/2008 9:09:22 AM
No, thank YOU, Boo... for thinking of and organizing this event from the very beginning. This was all of your hard work, with input from Joe and myself. I'm looking forward to this event.

Boo, I know this is your last day on this site as you have found your "fish"! Though I'm sad to see you go, I am so happy for you! You deserve it! (See? POF *does* work!!) I am also looking forward to meeting the woman who has managed to steal your heart! She must be a truly special woman!

BTW, I may not be able to make it for dinner at 7, but I will definitely be there! See everyone tonight!
Show ALL Forums  > North Carolina  >