Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > Trolls      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Jackcrusto
Msg: 23
TrollsPage 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)

Somebody on that thread suggested that you're Good_lord Tom as well. That would explain your shitty attitude caused by "short man's syndrome" and why you enjoy your sport of playing keyboard commander.

Well if somebody said it then it's just gotta be true right?

You're wasting your time C unt. IDGAF about you or your opinions. Never have. Never will.

If you didn't care you wouldn't be responding at all just like I haven't done in the last month or 2 months. If you didn't care you wouldn't be following people everywhere every 2 seconds. It's not like I'm the only one with this complaint about you. Your the one reporting my account then complaining that my account changes. Either way I'd prefer to go somewhere else and do other things to avoid contact with you despite I was always fine to be here before you. I have enough accounts on here that if they wanted to ban me everyday for the next 40 years I could post anytime I wanted. Yet this will be my last post and all I have to say is nothing just like your husband. This is exactly how you did him. Ran him off and then complain he ran off. *poof*
 IMayBeCrazy_But
Msg: 24
Trolls
Posted: 4/26/2017 9:54:10 AM
Did you forget to log into your C unt account?

Nah I only have one account at a time. I haven't been here since the last time. I'm not you

Riiiight. Whatever you say. PsychoStalker1011 should be you next username.
 IMayBeCrazy_But
Msg: 25
Trolls
Posted: 5/31/2017 11:01:29 AM

What is the end game with this and why am I doing that and what is it I hope to accomplish? I'd doing all this to simply mindf*ck you? Jesus get a life dude.

Honestly. I suppose you're bored and have nothing better to do. Get a life? Maybe you should take your own advise.
 Jackcrusto
Msg: 26
Trolls
Posted: 5/31/2017 11:32:43 AM

Honestly. I suppose you're bored and have nothing better to do. Get a life? Maybe you should take your own advise.

That doesn't mean that I post with them all. That means you can't play moderator with me. I sat here and watched you ban people via the automated system and said f*ck that. So? I do what I want when I want and how I want and you don't control me with manipulating the POF system. Why is that such a bad thing? Have I tried to mess with you? Nope. So what is your point? What is it you hope to accomplish and why?
 IMayBeCrazy_But
Msg: 27
Trolls
Posted: 6/20/2017 6:39:50 AM

That doesn't mean that I post with them all.

Well...since you've exposed yourself as a liar, already...not much of what you say can be taken seriously. "Just Saying"

I sat here and watched you ban people via the automated system and said f*ck that.

Bullshit. You're just pissed because you've been banned so many times. I suspect you might believe that I had something to do with Leon's previous profiles disappearing, but I'm certain that he self-deleted in attempts to begin a new persona. I'm sure you can relate...your MO is the same.

I do what I want when I want and how I want and you don't control me with manipulating the POF system.

I have no idea how to manipulate the POF system. I have no desire to learn, either. That would be an even more colossal waste of time. It's POF...not real life...you seem to forget this in your rantings.

Why is that such a bad thing? Have I tried to mess with you? Nope.

Not while you were Crusty. You forget that you outed yourself while being a C unt and started your shit while defending Leon. It's a shame that the two of you have fallen out of each other's good graces. Your bromance was off to such a good start.
 Geovannie17
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Trolls
Posted: 6/21/2017 12:30:46 PM
hi everyone i joined this site to find someone :)
 spot4username
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Trolls
Posted: 6/21/2017 12:32:54 PM

hi everyone i joined this site to find someone :)

And you chose this thread to announce that? Alrighty then!
 tutnosedjack
Msg: 30
Trolls
Posted: 6/22/2017 10:17:50 PM

Well...since you've exposed yourself as a liar, already...not much of what you say can be taken seriously. "Just Saying"

If you say so it is only your opinion so it is what it is. Very typical of manic people to throw out accusations and only look at what others do and not themselves.

Bullshit. You're just pissed because you've been banned so many times. I suspect you might believe that I had something to do with Leon's previous profiles disappearing, but I'm certain that he self-deleted in attempts to begin a new persona. I'm sure you can relate...your MO is the same.

Make up your mind did I self-delete or was I banned? You give away yourself in your own posts as usual. Typical for a manic to do this. Also I threw up assumptions based on what you posted as to what was really going on between you, your children and your husband. What you have been pissed about for four months now, is what was stated then. I said you were overbearing and pushed him out of his children's lives. As in you were so difficult to deal with that he felt it better to go his own way instead of facing your manic moods and such. Plus you were throwing random accusations at him too. Thing is if I was sooo wrong why are you still coming at me four months later?

If you are willing to follow me around for four months for what I posted on an internet forum what are we all suppose to believe you did to him for all of his projected wrong doings according to you? What is it someone has to do for you to finally leave them alone and just stop? Do you expect me to apologize? Stop wasting your time it ain't gonna happen.

I have no idea how to manipulate the POF system. I have no desire to learn, either. That would be an even more colossal waste of time. It's POF...not real life...you seem to forget this in your rantings.

Who's the liar now? Do you think I need to hide from you or I'd care to hide from you? I have nothing to hide from or for I've done nothing wrong I called it like I sees it just like I told you day one.

Not while you were Crusty. You forget that you outed yourself while being a C unt and started your shit while defending Leon. It's a shame that the two of you have fallen out of each other's good graces. Your bromance was off to such a good start.

See you admit I've moved on but you are still stuck back four months ago. I threw some spears hoping they would stick but not actually knowing you so not knowing that they would and this has been you for four months.----> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEmklTvAkbM

Do you expect me to tell you it was right to follow that guy around and do people like you do them? Do you need my permission? Do you thing this helps convince me that you aren't an abusive mother and wife or that you aren't abusive to your husbands new girlfriend? Do you think it helps convince anyone else of that? I mean get over it already WTF? I don't hate you I don't like you I don't anything you are just nothing and nobody to me so f^ck off already like I've kindly asked you to do many times now.
 U21984
Msg: 31
Trolls
Posted: 7/16/2017 10:12:49 PM
That's great, but don't think the forums are where it's at!
 cooldog65
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Trolls
Posted: 7/17/2017 11:31:54 AM

And you chose this thread to announce that? Alrighty then!

A thread that's in the single parents section. Unbelievable...

A topic about trolls in the single parents section...strange.
 Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Trolls
Posted: 11/24/2017 6:32:08 PM
Is their a deviant_slice posting on this site, or perhaps a TokyoRogue or maybe a Simon? The world is full of mysteries...
 Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Trolls
Posted: 11/24/2017 9:28:37 PM
I also wonder about a Chesney? A Galrards? A pat? or even maybe a sparton?...Pandora's box is starting to open up...
 magicstillaroundme
Msg: 35
Trolls
Posted: 11/25/2017 12:45:46 AM
An old topic but relevant because I am back.

I'm unpopular but don't exactly fit the definition of a troll. I deliberately select unpopular positions to espouse online. It isn't to bully or bash. I run them up the flag pole to see who salutes and why. I am interested in both positive and negative responses. I have a goal, hurt feelings and outrage not withstanding.

Back when I first started posting, I could be acerbic at times but I was mostly hopeful and positive. Time has made me a bit darker. I suppose time does that with most people. Still, I don't do it out of malevolence. I do it out of curiosity.
 Just_Lurking_Around
Msg: 36
Trolls
Posted: 11/25/2017 9:51:24 PM
I troll....therefore I am.
 CrazyCatLadyLookin
Msg: 37
Trolls
Posted: 11/27/2017 4:28:27 PM
I'm just checking to see if they've deleted my profile.
 Cynderella
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Trolls
Posted: 11/27/2017 6:20:06 PM
^^^ Priceless Profile.
 benartflick
Msg: 39
Trolls
Posted: 12/29/2017 8:00:19 AM

I'm unpopular but don't exactly fit the definition of a troll.

You're a troll. There's absolutely no doubt about that.

I suspect you're toocash - right? The odds of two trolls being so much alike on such a small chat forum gotta be through the ceiling.

Toocash bragged about having a 20/20 I.Q. By chance is that your I.Q.? Do any of your relatives take 'athletic fits'? Do you think a 'critique' is a lawn game involving hoops, balls and mallets? If so, ya gotta be toocash.
 trinity818
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Trolls
Posted: 12/29/2017 11:51:52 AM
^^^

I disagree. Toocash is not a woman-hater. At least not the caliber of this nutbar. (Magic...whatever)
 benartflick
Msg: 41
Toocash, King Troll
Posted: 12/29/2017 3:12:07 PM

I disagree. Toocash is not a woman-hater. At least not the caliber of this nutbar. (Magic...whatever)

I recall the Magic nutcase using the C word. My guess since he did us the letter 'c' that posting was deleted. (Perhaps he thought if he used 'k' we might suspect he was toocash.

Rarely, if at all, do men use that word. The last time I recall hearing a guy say it was in December, 1979.

Again, what are the odds of two different men on this small forum using the C word during the same week? Gotta be astronomical. Only an extremely stupid troll would use it in front of women.

List of Men Accused of Sexual Misconduct
Posted: 12/12/2017 843 AM

Toocash wrote, "The only person on the board I have called a kunt is Dee...and only because she is the role model for kunts everywhere, although calling Dee a kunt might be offensive to kunts everywhere."

Ya gotta agree you would expect that Magic nutbar to write something similar. They're not just two of a kind. They gotta be the same troll. Those two trolls are the worst I've seen. And the dumbest!
 magicstillaroundme
Msg: 42
Toocash, King Troll
Posted: 12/29/2017 3:31:16 PM

I recall the Magic nutcase using the C word.

Correction: I never said the C word. What everybody got bent about is that I said nigg3r.

Toocash is a great guy but a little too conciliatory.
 toocash
Msg: 43
Toocash, King Troll
Posted: 12/29/2017 5:01:24 PM
Magic, artflick is just irritable because somebody stole his favorite bat, the one he hit a teenager with in the head and then bragged about the damage he caused sixty years later. The best way to be on Ben's good side is to buy him a good solid bat as a replacement he can use at batting practice. I hear his batting practice consists of using watermelons instead of baseballs. The closest thing to replicate a fifteen year old's head.
 benartflick
Msg: 44
Toocash, King Troll
Posted: 12/30/2017 7:44:37 AM

Toocash is a great guy but a little too conciliatory.

I had a bad habit of writing stuff like that. It's called being facetious. Lately I've noticed people can't tell if I'm kidding or not. I teased a few of our Republican friends thinking they would know I didn't believe all Republicans are alike.

I believe you're serious. Otherwise it probably would have been hilarious. I might be wrong, but I assume dim witted people are incapable of coming up with something that witty.

If you're not brain-dead, you can almost prove you were kidding by saying what you really think about toocase. Although in the past ya did mindlessly praise him a couple of times. That led be to believe you're toocash or a moron wanting to date him. I believe a couple of members pointed out that you seem to disrespect and hate women. Is that true?
 Cynderella
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Toocash, King Troll
Posted: 12/30/2017 8:26:42 AM

]Report them! Less Interested in their 'Psychological Profile' than what they can be counted to primarily do here on the Forums:
1.) Railroading Topics
2.) Incitation of 'Flame Wars'
3.) Insulting, Bashing, etc. other Posters, not the TOPIC of a Thread.

When we had Zoo Keepers...Oops I mean MODs

I remember the first time I ever heard that, it was
here in the forums.
Someone called me one...I was dumbfounded.
I look back now and giggle, I was so naive.

Now I keep several as pets
 benartflick
Msg: 46
Toocash, King Troll
Posted: 12/30/2017 9:01:48 AM
Cynderella, I wish I was 20 years younger and better looking. Then I would be inviting you to the Daytona area to discuss the troll problem here and your bucket list. Ya gotta be the most gorgeous gal on this forum and one of the brightest members. (I'm sorry if that's considered sexual harassment - lately, I don't know,)

Do you believe a victim of mindless troll attacks should never respond back? How often should we turn the other cheek and ignore an idiot constantly attacking and posting distorted lies to provoke us?

The accounts of the King Troll been deleted numerous times. He keeps coming back. Now it appears he's using two accounts to attack me.

I NEVER responded to that magic troll before. I ignored him until he told another member I was an 'idiot' in a recent thread. I'm convinced those two trolls are the same person. So it appears I have two trolls harassing me if I attempt to discuss anything with other members.

Ya think reporting them might help? How?

I thought I might embarrass them with the truth. Ya know feed the trolls until they explode.

I apologize if my attacks on them annoy you or anyone for that matter. I hate turning the other cheek so many times - especially when my attackers are clearly stupid and cruel.
 magicstillaroundme
Msg: 47
Toocash, King Troll
Posted: 12/31/2017 8:25:31 AM

I hate turning the other cheek so many times - especially when my attackers are clearly stupid and cruel.

Say what you want about me, Beat. I'll leave you alone from now on. At this point, attacking you would really be stupid and cruel because I never had anything personal against you. When I called you an idiot, I was really after the other guy for wanting to be a victim. You just got in the way. Then you poured it on with your own victim stuff and I couldn't resist.

The thing that Toocash understands and nobody else does is that I butcher sacred cows for the fun of it. In this case, it was victimhood. I'm not against you. I am against victims in general. It really was nothing personal. Even when you went over the top, I was going further over the top just for the fun of it.

Like I said. If you want to fuss about me then have at it. God knows, there is plenty to punch at me about. I'll still leave you alone.
Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > Trolls