Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Technology/Computers  > World of Warcraft      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Neemer1978
Msg: 52
World of WarcraftPage 3 of 15    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15)
Hey all, first post on these forums :P Glad to see there's a bunch of WoW players here! Myself, I've been playing for about 2 years, and have a 70 gnome Warlock, and a 69 Druid.
I play on Kirin Tor, which is unfortunately a PvE server. Some friends of mine convinced me that it was better than Bloodscalp, my original PvP server. They were wrong lol. Curious if anyone else plays on my server?
 chthonic warrior
Msg: 53
World of Warcraft
Posted: 6/24/2008 9:04:32 PM
I've been a member on quite a few forums and it seems someone always makes a WoW topic and i never came across another member who plays on my server and Aggramar is high pop.

btw, i hate playing on PvP servers. I want to peacefully farm briarthorn in Hillsbrad and not get ganked by a 70 thank you very much.
 techpeg
Msg: 54
World of Warcraft
Posted: 6/26/2008 10:51:00 AM
70 Troll Priest/Orc Warlock/Undead Warrior reporting in from Akama. Formerly 60 NE Druid/Human Mage end-game raider, gone casual. :p

I miss 40 mans, but then I try for 2 hours to find 25 for Gruul and wonder how we ever did it .... anyway I barely play anymore but still fun if you don't have to grind too much.
 tilt-o-whirl
Msg: 55
World of Warcraft
Posted: 6/27/2008 11:06:21 AM
I got back into WoW for a while (Server: Tanaris. 3 70's: A druid, a mage and a Shammy) but I just recently got tired of the grind. So, I went back to EVE.

Time to fly around and make rocks tremble at my presence.
 Chuck65201
Msg: 56
World of Warcraft
Posted: 6/30/2008 3:25:40 PM
Never played WoW cause it looks too cartoony but I do play Lineage2 which I like alot except for the bots and the farmers but I just play around or through them mostly as since it is a "open pvp game" I have a toon I use for "training" bots and farmers or just out right kill them on the spot. Have you ever had a Chinese farmer in a game try to swear at you in English??

Ya I heard WoW was getting it's next expansion as well as Diablo3 coming out soon as well.
 scholo
Msg: 57
World of Warcraft
Posted: 7/5/2008 5:09:00 PM
Here's a question... With all the obscene amounts of gold now available to anyone(mainly 70's) in the game, am i to assume that this implies that the next expansion will require proportionately more cash(repair bills, vendor items, etc.) as the BC expansion did when it came out?
 techpeg
Msg: 58
World of Warcraft
Posted: 7/5/2008 11:22:21 PM
Probably. The economy took a huge kick in the nutsack when BC hit (5g for a copper ore wtf?!) and I imagine WotLK will do the same. Otherwise we'd do all our level 70 dailies as 80's for money. Seems like there's have to be a big inflation hike each expansion just to keep things "balanced".

And I'll still run Stratholme for Large Brilliant Shards.
 Mrhelpdesk
Msg: 59
World of Warcraft
Posted: 7/7/2008 7:25:08 PM
I recently quit after 2 years.

Hallstein Muradin Realm.

70 hunter in T5/T6
 lordneverdie
Msg: 60
World of Warcraft
Posted: 8/5/2008 1:50:56 AM
Level 44 Undead warrior - Horde - Nordrasil

Level 30 blood elf Paliden - Horde - Silvermoon
 JoeinNC
Msg: 61
World of Warcraft
Posted: 9/28/2008 1:17:00 PM
OMG!!!!!!

I can sooo hear that!!!!
 GeorgiaRocker
Msg: 62
World of Warcraft
Posted: 10/26/2008 2:28:29 PM
just started playing recently.

I am a lvl 14 Human Paladin named Sylandire

I'm on the Arygos server
 randomhero835
Msg: 63
World of Warcraft
Posted: 10/28/2008 12:13:08 AM
i play i have 70 shammy and 70 holy priest and whole lot of alts all horde and 2 ally toons..

you can find me on Gorgonnash and Earthen Ring on my druid

sherilyn70
Msg: 64
World of Warcraft
Posted: 10/28/2008 7:22:35 AM
Did everyone else get as sick of the zombies in shatt as I did? I couldn't even complete my dailies and the AH was also bad in IF.
 SirXILE
Msg: 65
World of Warcraft
Posted: 10/28/2008 7:52:54 AM
I have been out of the loop for 2 months. What current expansion is out now? Is it very good with that major advancement?
 Demonic69
Msg: 66
World of Warcraft
Posted: 10/28/2008 4:40:07 PM
wow....a WoW thread on a dating site, then again blizzard has over 15mil customers...+employees and the couple hundred people why just dont like the game, Why not? Maybe I should start a gammers dating site. Then again there would be to much arguing and fighting on a day to day basis to really try and keep it all civil. So ill leave the free dating to Markus and his team. Anyways, new expansion is wotlk, warlocks will always have thier hands full with rogues and newly the tidal surge of deathknights. ratio is now 1 deathknight to every 1 flake of snow to have fallen since snow was called snow.

70 belf lock, Zavian arie peak...Afflic spec.
[fill in info for deathknight later]

"if you know me from arie peak server do not go on ranting about how im a jerk/***hole and no i didnt get banned, shoulda but tough luck"
 Demonic69
Msg: 67
World of Warcraft
Posted: 10/28/2008 4:47:42 PM
Another note, anyone who has played alot withen the last 6-7 months (the time ive been off dealing with other crap) any decent servers not over populated with decent raid/pvp guilds ya wana share? To anyone wanting to start unless its gone down a bit do NOT start a character on arie peak. Especially if your running a lowend comp.

Horde!
 GeorgiaRocker
Msg: 68
World of Warcraft
Posted: 10/30/2008 1:15:48 AM
The Wrath of the Lich King is about to be released in early Nov, so that is something to look forward to.

Yeah, those zombies can be annoying at times. Some like them and a lot hate them.
 Deep Forest
Msg: 69
World of Warcraft
Posted: 11/1/2008 7:06:05 AM
sherilyn70 said:

Did everyone else get as sick of the zombies in shatt as I did? I couldn't even complete my dailies and the AH was also bad in IF.

Blizzard really laid an egg with that so-called "event". It was totally idiotic. I had only just started the game, and then you had towns where Level 70+ players were turning into zombies, and thought it was hilarious that they could now kill everybody, or turn them - including NPCs. Of course, when they did that, nobody could complete any quests since all the Quest-givers were now dead, or zombies. Sure it was great for those people who had been playing the game for years and were bored, and wanted something different. But it made it complately unplayable for newbies who just wanted to run around and have fun with the quests. It seems to have stopped now.
 Demonic69
Msg: 70
World of Warcraft
Posted: 11/2/2008 7:53:43 AM
Meh, be lucky you got to see it...I wont be back in action till I order this damn comp...
its all good tho, Maybe ill plevel ya on me lock or level with you when i sadly but surely make a new character for a deathknight....If ya have just started however id go horde....Otherwise im not gonna be much help. Oh a really good tip is to throughly search over what server your gonna play on...Some are over populated big time, Youll run 2 fps with top of the line comps.

On a side note isnt this the taurens dance?-->
 AriesInHouston
Msg: 71
World of Warcraft
Posted: 11/2/2008 1:12:17 PM
Now that you mention it, that IS the tauren dance!!

I've been out of play for the last few months. Missed all the zombie fun

Demonic69: I had a character on Arie Peak for a while ( alliance ) but I transferred because of the lag. Shadow priest named Marsie

Now my characters are on Thrall

70 shadow priest - main
70 mage
70 holy priest - hate her, never play her
Various other leveled characters

I've been thinking about rerolling horde, so if anyone out there wants to level a new character let me know. Soloing can get boring!
 Demonic69
Msg: 72
World of Warcraft
Posted: 11/2/2008 4:56:52 PM
My friend would love to know he is now a banana

Shame.....Coulda killed you, then again i may have...Ever pvp?
Yes arie peak had horrible lag, still does i would assume. Its so sad, Shatt has like 1fps...
even with a netherdrake and all the speed buffs you move about an inch every 10 min....I fly AROUND it....

Its all good, My next comp shall be well above the recomended specs for wotlk....
I will not go through that shit again, guild was constantly pissed at me running late for raids because i took a portal to shatt. go lag!

Markus must have played WoW tauren and undead, played horde or maybe im just sad....Prolly the latter of the two.
I think ill level a palidan, Horde, so maybe ill help ya level, suppose i could heal till level 55....I rolled a druid for my first character....It was a nelf and I was asked to heal 24/7 then someone suggested i try horde.....I rolled a belf lock and almost forgot my nelf. But i figure if i heal i could get into tons of instances....or just use my lock to pay for power leveling, dualbox or somthing....

Oh yea, roll a lock....soloing is just about the only decent way to level, everything else falls behind....
 AriesInHouston
Msg: 73
World of Warcraft
Posted: 11/2/2008 7:07:54 PM
I was just getting to really like pvp shortly before I had to quit playing for a couple of months.

Thrall is getting to be the same way, as far as lag goes. I noticed they finally are doing some free character moves for some of the over crowded servers this week. Nice!

I have a level 43 lock, she's super fun to play. Just never really had time to finish her. I imagine I'll get back to her someday.

If I reroll horde I'd probably be either an undead or belf mage. Those belf's are sooo cute!
 Demonic69
Msg: 74
World of Warcraft
Posted: 11/3/2008 7:16:09 AM
cute?.....the only thing that keeps my belf lock from fag status is he is a lock...
Belf females are ok i suppose...Still wish i coulda made a nelf lock. But allaince is just so damn childish. Also considering how i tend to fvck with people on the horde side, My account woulda been banned already if i rolled allaince. Not to mention i just bought a kit to print horde flags on my new laptop and a friend may be willing to cut me a deal on a horde tat...Cant, reroll allaince. I suppose you could roll a mage, All depends on if you like pvp or pve. Since a mage doesnt outdo a lock in either, Ice mage is ok for pvp unless you get a felhunter on your ass with a SL/SL lock. Ice is dd(direct dammage) play and lock is dot(dammage over time) play. So it all realy depends on whatcha like. If ya reroll horde hit me up with your server, Ill be moving off arie peak as soon as i get this laptop in my hands. maybe wait till dec...god i gotta go order wotlk now though....Cannot wait till the new openworld pvp is within reach. Prolly wont leave it for a month.
 AriesInHouston
Msg: 75
World of Warcraft
Posted: 11/3/2008 3:11:33 PM
Childish is growing on both sides. I've seen many players evacuate the Horde and joining the Alliance for the very same reasons. Horde may be more mature as a whole, but some servers are really getting diluted.

I really liked pvp with the spriest. I thought I wouldn't like it and avoided it forever. When I finally needed it for Winterchill & Archimonde, I learned I really had a great time pvp'ing!

I like the combo of a spriest, dd & dot. Though when I was leveling the lock I found that dot's were even better with the lock! Plus the pet, was awesome to play. I just got frustrated and bored leveling alone and abandoned her. I'm sure I go back and finish.

Depends on the mage, depends on the lock. I've seen some destro locks that can't be touched. By anyone. Amazing dps. I've seen mages that could kick serious butt too though. All classes have their place, and all players have their style.

My gnome mage now is a fire mage, she pve's only so far. I'd want to make a belf ice mage. Even considered a belf paladin, though I think I would get bored healing... so maybe an alt. I have zero desire to tank.

I can't even imagine playing on a laptop. I'd end up throwing mine accross the room. I know a lot of people do, cudo's to ya'll. I can't do it lol
 Bunnni
Msg: 76
World of Warcraft
Posted: 11/4/2008 7:50:15 AM
Azshara [PvP]- Horde - Ret Pally. Please, join my server as Alliance so that I can camp you.
Show ALL Forums  > Technology/Computers  > World of Warcraft