Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > North Carolina  > POF (Friends) Greenville, NC~Chef's 505 Restaurant Get Together~Jan.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ~LovinAngel47~
Msg: 28
 ~LovinAngel47~
Msg: 31
POF (Friends) Greenville, NC~Chef's 505 Restaurant Get Together~Jan. 26.~8pm
Posted: 1/1/2008 3:39:46 PM
That will be fine, we will have already ordered our dinner by then(maybe) but come on whenever you can, and after dinner we'll all enjoy the band that will be playing. Look foward to meeting you and your friend.

I always have some that get there little late, due to work or whatever, but you just come right on and welcome to the plenty of fish/friends get togethers!
 ~LovinAngel47~
Msg: 32
Posted: 1/3/2008 8:04:51 AM
With all this eating I've been doing over the holidays and then the new years eve dinner we had , I am for sure ready for some on Jan 19 at New South Country Club in LaGrange/Kinston. I need the exercise not to mention I love dancin, wooohooooo plus I can play me a couple games of pool

Don't forget to invite your pof friends and non pof friends to come on out and join us on Jan 19th for a great evening of and , play some pool, meet and make new friends and just enjoy getting out with everyone else.

Then Jan 26th , I'll be ready to again!!
 ~LovinAngel47~
Msg: 33
Posted: 1/6/2008 9:04:41 AM
REMINDER: I am having a social get together on Janurary 19th at New South Country Music Club in LaGrange/Kinston if anyone interested in kicking up your heels of dancin or just to get out and sit and mingle with other pof people by having good conversation to get to know each other.

Also, on February 2 in Raleigh I have planned a buffet dinner at Golden Carrol and then right around the corner, it's on to a fun night of Starlite bowling at North Buffoloe Lanes. A $100 winner gauranteed every Saturday night, let's see if one of us pof people can win that $100. Going to be a fun evening for all events, so sign on up and get out of the house and enjoy yourself with others. You deserve it!

More fun get togethers on the way, keep looking at the get together links at top of page! Sign on up and come join the rest of us!

~LovinAngel47~
Msg: 34
Posted: 1/10/2008 10:56:48 PM
WOW this has been along wait for this get together and I'm hungry too!

There is a very nice lady that lives in Belhaven that wants to come join us for dinner, but would like to car pool with someone, if there is anyone planning on coming from that area and wouldn't mind her car pooling with you, please email me and let me know so I can let her know. It's a small world, she and I have been becoming friends thru email and have learned that she knows some of my family that use to live in Belhaven many years ago. Thanks!
 ~LovinAngel47~
Msg: 35
Posted: 1/12/2008 12:31:31 PM
I was planning on being the respectful person that I am and my daughter and I was going to stop by the other Greenville event at some point and time that night since they both are on the same night, however, it would have been nice to have had one big event, however, every time myself or my daughter makes a nice comment in the other event, it always gets deleted by whoever is in charge of the event, so we both decided that We are not going some where that we are not even welcomed before we ever even get there, how rude can some people get. I know I have only been nice to everyone on this site and I will continue to do so but I will not go somewhere that I'm treated down right rude for no reason at all.

I only hope and wish everyone that plans on going to either Greenville event, that they have a great time meeting and making friends, that is what it's all about.

I have had around 8 events so far and they all have been great and I look foward to having more get togethers, I do it from my heart and for the people, not for attention! I want everyone to be able to come and have an enjoyable time, that is my goal for my get togethers. It is all about meeting and making friends! I welcome anyone that would like to attend my get togethers with open arms. hugssss to everyone

Lisa
 ~LovinAngel47~
Msg: 36
Posted: 1/13/2008 12:29:20 PM
**********EVERYONE STAYED TUNED IN FOR UPCOMING EVENTS, I HAVE A SPECIAL VALENTINE'S EVENT COMING UP, GOING TO BE A BLAST OF FUN FOR ALL!!

LISA
 ~LovinAngel47~
Msg: 37
Posted: 1/13/2008 1:24:14 PM
^^^^^^I HAVE A VERY SPECIAL FRIEND TO INTRODUCE TO EVERYONE^^^^^^^^
 ~LovinAngel47~
Msg: 38
Posted: 1/14/2008 3:19:22 PM
Yeah it will be my birthday. I will be 47 and proud of it!

Cee, you crack me up sometimes, can't help but make me sit here and laugh, that is a good thing, I love to laugh!

Hugssssss

Lisa
 ~LovinAngel47~
Msg: 39
Posted: 1/16/2008 7:25:55 PM
Everyone, start making plans for the biggest event of the year, Feb 15 NC Valentine's Party @ the Longbranchsaloon. Check the detail and sign up page out!!
 jamesntn47
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Posted: 1/20/2008 7:46:29 PM
ok got to set something str8 here i am not datin anyone on this sight i dont have a girlfreind ive not even posted a message on here in over a month i am in lumberton have been for almost 6 weeks and i will being moving to the mb area in a few weeks, in 6 weeks none of my so called freinds have writen me so this will be the last time u see me post anything on here my new life will be in mb not raleigh so i am not gonna waste my time or effort tryin to meetin anyone that will be 5 hours away if u have my number call sometime if u have my email write sometime , if this get deleted llol that shows i wont be missed good luck to all , hopefully one day the drama and pretty jealously on here well go away and u wont have to have groups fightin for attention , it benifits no one
 ~LovinAngel47~
Msg: 41
Posted: 1/20/2008 9:14:59 PM
James, You will be missed by many of us, and I couldn't agree more with the drama or jealousy of others over get togethers. I know why I started doing mine and I know why I continue to do mine, and that is for the pof people to get out and meet and make friends, cos it's not going to happen by sitting at home behind the computer. I refuse to get into Politics of get togethers, so I just do mine and anyone is welcome to come and enjoy and those that don't, they can stay at home...I dislike drama and Politics!

I wish you the best that life has to offer, you deserve it and I will still always be here if you ever need a friend to talk to. And I think you know that!!

Sometimes, we all need a new life. Different scenery can sometimes make things seem alot better and from my heart to yours, best wishes to your "new beginnings"!!

Lisa
 ~LovinAngel47~
Msg: 42
Posted: 1/21/2008 11:49:25 AM
Reminder: We will meet for dinner @ Chef's 505 @ 8pm and then enjoy music by Big Rick & the Bombers, they play Blues, Jazz, Motown and much more types of music. Great band and some good listening music!

To mapquest directions, address is on the first page, the details and sign up page!

I'll see ya there!

Lisa
 ~LovinAngel47~
Msg: 43
Posted: 1/21/2008 11:32:44 PM
You are such a fun and loving person to be around!!

I don't have any roses you can use, sorry

Remember now, I can't wait to have a wedding from a couple meeting at one of my get togethers, the colors are still going to be ............white and ? I'm thinking maybe blue!

Never know about me

I'll see ya Saturday night and we'll show those fokes how to to some blues, jazz, and yeah some Motown and much more!! And I'll be singin my heart out
 April Is My Name
Msg: 45
Posted: 1/22/2008 6:19:00 PM
Greenville February 26th 8pm @ Chef's 505 with Big Rick and the Bombers playing blues, jazz, Motown and much more, looking foward to it, is everyone else?

And Don't Forget : To come spread some love with true friends @
The 2008 NC Valentine's Party in Raleigh
Longbranch Saloon
600 Creekside Drive
Raleigh, NC 27609
Feb. 15th Doors open @ 8pm
Come join us all for a fun evening of good music by Southbound 85 with some good dancin along with some good laughs with many pof people from all over. Reserved VIP area for pof people and thier friends, only $6.00 for admission as long as you let them know at the door that you are with pof. The country side will be going full blast as well as the top 40's hip hop side, all in one place! Beautiful Valentine's decorations and much much more. This is one event you don't want to miss! So grab some friends, and head on to Raleigh for the Valentine party of the year, it's going to be the best yet!

April
 ~LovinAngel47~
Msg: 46
Posted: 1/23/2008 8:00:45 AM
April the Greenville dinner and enjoyin good music is January 26 but thanks for trying to skip over my birthday,,,,,,,,,,,just one more year isn't a big thing

Greenville Jan. 26th 8pm @ Chef's 505
 Goldie Girl
Msg: 48
Hi Lisa
Posted: 1/24/2008 6:09:48 AM
Hi Lisa, I hope you all have a great time this weekend, I am planning one on the 16th not sure where yet, but I need to post soon... Hope you have a good turn out, and meet new friends... Teresa
 plyhotmama32
Msg: 49
Posted: 1/24/2008 9:41:27 AM
hey just wondering how much money i need to bring with me please let me know thanks plyhotmama32
 ~LovinAngel47~
Msg: 50
Posted: 1/24/2008 10:22:52 AM
Hi Fay, Yes anyone is welcome to go to either get together, it's everyone's own choice. You are welcome to go to one or go to both. I think the other one music is rock n roll and mine is blues, jazz, motown, that kind of music. You'll have a good time at either one meeting new friends.

Price: Depends on what you order for dinner, you can visit the website which is posted on the detail page and get a idea of the menu.

Hope that information helps you 2 ladies out!
 ~LovinAngel47~
Msg: 51
 ~LovinAngel47~
Msg: 52
Posted: 1/24/2008 10:44:48 AM
People are welcome to go to either get together or go and visit both.

Anyone is welcome to come on out to mine, if you like!

See ya there and I'm looking foward to meeting new friends and listening to some good ole blues, jazz, motown music!
 ~LovinAngel47~
Msg: 53
Posted: 1/24/2008 7:17:38 PM
Is it Saturday yet? I'm going to stay right here on this side and wait until Saturday and then go have me a blast eating and listening to some good ole music, Music is just in my soul!

Then on Feb 2 I'm off to have dinner again and do some serious bowling!

Then on Feb 15 I'm off to do some serious enjoyment with family and friends to celebrate Valentine's
Then on ? I'm off to do some more serious, let's see................................
 ~LovinAngel47~
Msg: 54
Posted: 1/25/2008 7:07:15 AM
I'm not really sure where to write this so all the people from so many different areas and states that send me emails about how to do a get together. The owner of POF helped me more than anyone and he has always been here for me. I have no one to thank but him for starting this free site for all of us and allowing us to plan and post get togethers. However, there are rules that a person has to or should follow and they are posted in learning how to get a get together started. The person that post the event is called the Host, that person is sole responsible for that event, not POF, an a co host is a person helping out with the get together in case a emergency came up and the Host could not be there, only POF allows us to have the get togethers, but the person that post the event, they are not called a cohost, they are the actaul Host and carries all responsibilty of the event. The Host is not in anyway considered a moderator, the POF site has moderators that volunteer thier time to help the owner out with the questions and answers and if need be to delete something in a Main Forum. A person that Host a get together, it is all done volunteered on thier behalf and again the Host is the person responsible for the get together, but a Host is not a moderator. A Host can delete anything they want to in thier own get together and only in thier own get together and that is it. If any more of you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to ask me, if I do not know myself, I would direct you to the owner or a Moderator for the correct answers, because I would not want to tell anyone something wrong. For all of you that email me and ask me and are working on get togethers in different areas, I hope it is coming along great for you. Let me know if I can be of any help, I don't mind at all! Again, I have no one to thank but the owner of this site that has helped me more than anyone and for allowing us to use the site free of charge as well as post get togethers at our own responsibility.

Hugs to all

Lisa
 ~LovinAngel47~
Msg: 55
Posted: 1/26/2008 9:08:23 AM
See ya tonight! Can't wait to boogie to some good ole soul music!
 ~LovinAngel47~
Msg: 57
Posted: 1/26/2008 10:48:04 AM
To be honest with you, since I was already doing get togethers and had people from the Greenville area to ask me about doing one in that area, and I had told them to give me suggestions of a place, and was already working on having one there, I would have been more than happy to have done one big event. However, the others went ahead and did thiers
on there own and did not ever mention it to me so I went ahead and planned mine just like I do all my get togethers. So it was not my doings. I am like you, I think it should have all been done together, it's called teamwork. However, like I said..........I even tho I knew the Host of the get together and he was always in my get togethers chatting with everyone and had been out to one of my get togethers before, he new me well enough to talk to me about it if he had wanted to, so again it was not my doings. I think and feel like it is messed up and I just talked to the manager at Chef's 505 and he informed me that someone else had called and told him that there were 2 get togethers on the same night in Greenville and there would only be 10 at the most at my get together there at
Chef's 505, so how you think I feel. The manager was nice enough to call me to confirm what he and I had previously discussed with reservations so my reservations are still the same as they were when I first made them
so I had to get that straight. So go figure..................

I say and have always have said to anyone, if you are wanting to get out and go to one, go to the one you feel like going to, that is all I can tell anyone and I do not have a problem with anyone if they decide to go to the other one, it's people's own choice and if people want to come to one of my get togethers in the future, they are more than welcome to do so. I welcome anyone! I have no hard feelings toward anyone, that is not what it's all about, it's all about people being able to get out and have a good time rather they are at Chef's 505 or the other one, or any other one in the future. I am always having get togethers and again, anyone is welcome to come .

I look foward to all the get togethers that I have and go to, but I am really looking foward to going to the Valentine's event on Feb 15th, that is going to be the best one yet, I believe. And I am putting alot into that one, decorations, ect.......trying to make it special as it can be for everyone and with it being Valentine's, it's great time to get out and mingle with people from everywhere and it will be decorated beautiful for the occasion for everyone to enjoy a FUN night with a loved one, or friends, or family or with anyone that is there at the Longbranch. Never know who you might find there

Where ever anyone is tonight, have fun, enjoy and be safe!!

You asked me so I gave you a honest answer!

Lisa
Show ALL Forums  > North Carolina  > POF (Friends) Greenville, NC~Chef's 505 Restaurant Get Together~Jan. 26.~8pm